Post: DiRT 3 Battersea Compound Missions, DC Challenges, Teacher's Pet
05-06-2012, 09:54 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hey guys! I started playing the game again and I checked everywhere and there's no saves for the Battersea Compound Missions. Those missions are a bit hard but with these saves it will help a lot of people. I removed my own .sfo so you need to put yours and resign it with Xploder, Bruteforce or Save Resigner 2.0 Enjoy !

Thanks to You must login or register to view this content., since he was kind enough to share his save you can also get other trophies, and most impostant you can get all the DC challenges related trophies which are the hardest ones in the game (in bold):

Into The Dirt
Today's Forecast Is Victory
Driven
Pacesetter
Airmiles
Rally Evolution
Gymkhana Aficionado
From Dirt To Glory
DC Challenger
DC Silver
DC Gold
Platinum Performance

Teacher's Pet. Do the spin tutorial and the trophy is yours. Thanks to You must login or register to view this content..

While with this saves you can't get the platinum, the time will be reduced. You'll still need to do the bobsleigh challenge, perfect sprint, gymkhana carnage by yourself. Good luck!
Last edited by -Warhawk- ; 07-21-2013 at 05:56 PM. Reason: saves added

The following 41 users say thank you to -Warhawk- for this useful post:

[PROTOTYPE], amerAL-shbab, Big_Jonny, Bumcleaver, chipite007, Crixus029, D-one, davem, demon_eye, fcgbwilly33, geeder, glitchboy23, haleim, hammy2009, jhonatan garcia, johnnyla, JusThatGood, Kirko Bangz, Lemons, Liam, malachit75, mattyboy93, mithosyggdrasil, One Industries, PounDJo0DoGz0r, ps3re, Reaper2000, red dead, reptil-1997, Rich Davies, ScarfaceKillaz, ScottyB6546, shadymathers, Soli, Uncle Ted, wakawaka21, WillDemon, xLuCiDiTyZxHD, xose
05-26-2012, 05:12 AM #92
This is the save i make with the 75 % for 100%.
Do one mission and 100% trophies pop.

The following user thanked nikita-jam for this useful post:

zu fam
05-26-2012, 05:59 PM #93
Default Avatar
qtrnet
Hi
password for download please

Thanks
05-27-2012, 09:00 PM #94
PounDJo0DoGz0r
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by Warhawk

Hey guys! I started playing the game again and I checked everywhere and there's no saves for the Battersea Compound Missions. Those missions are a bit hard but with these saves it will help a lot of people. Enjoy !

You must login or register to view this content. - Complete 25% of the Battersea Compound Missions - Do 1 mission

You must login or register to view this content. - Complete 50% of the Battersea Compound Missions - Do 1 mission

You must login or register to view this content. - Complete 75% of the Battersea Compound Missions - Do 1 mission

You must login or register to view this content. Complete 100% of the Battersea Compound Missions - Do 1 mission

Thanks to You must login or register to view this content., since he was kind enough to share his save you can also get other trophies, and most impostant you can get all the DC challenges related trophies which are the hardest ones in the game (in bold):

Into The Dirt
Driven
Pacesetter
Airmiles
Rally Evolution
Gymkhana Aficionado
From Dirt To Glory
DC Challenger
DC Silver
DC Gold
Platinum Performance

Teacher's Pet. Do the spin tutorial and the trophy is yours. Thanks to You must login or register to view this content..

While with this saves you can't get the platinum, the time will be reduced. You'll still need to do the bobsleigh challenge, perfect sprint, gymkhana carnage by yourself. Good luck!

Might want to remove the 100% save file. I've tryed it with NTSC, and PAL discs with Xploder and data is corrupt. Perhaps you could reupload that save? I will keep trying to achieve the trophy from the 75% file but the 100% save isnt working.
05-31-2012, 08:04 PM #95
hammy2009
I am error
Thanks for the hard work getting these but could you please send me the passwords for the first 4 saves thanks
07-04-2012, 04:46 PM #96
Could you send me the password please? Thank you Smile
07-04-2012, 06:14 PM #97
Ingineur
Bounty hunter
Is one of the savegames for getting all Gymkanas in platinum and if yes what have i to do that the trophy pop up??
07-04-2012, 11:14 PM #98
amerAL-shbab
Do a barrel roll!
i pm you and yet you didn`t give me the pass

can you pleas send it to me
07-07-2012, 11:43 AM #99
Ingineur
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Warhawk

Hey guys! I started playing the game again and I checked everywhere and there's no saves for the Battersea Compound Missions. Those missions are a bit hard but with these saves it will help a lot of people. Enjoy !

You must login or register to view this content. - Complete 25% of the Battersea Compound Missions - Do 1 mission

You must login or register to view this content. - Complete 50% of the Battersea Compound Missions - Do 1 mission

You must login or register to view this content. - Complete 75% of the Battersea Compound Missions - Do 1 mission

You must login or register to view this content. Complete 100% of the Battersea Compound Missions - Do 1 mission

Into The Dirt
Driven
Pacesetter
Airmiles
Rally Evolution
Gymkhana Aficionado
From Dirt To Glory
DC Challenger
DC Silver
DC Gold
Platinum Performance

Somebody knows what i have to do for getting the Platinum Performance Trophy??
07-08-2012, 12:17 PM #100
was just wondering what do i have to do to be able to use shady's level 34 save, what files do i need to delete/replace etc? would really be helpful to me as ive platted this on my old account so to get the superstar trophy out the way first would be a weight of my shoulders lol Smile hope you can help me...

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

also great work everyone...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo