Post: DiRT 3 Battersea Compound Missions, DC Challenges, Teacher's Pet
05-06-2012, 09:54 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hey guys! I started playing the game again and I checked everywhere and there's no saves for the Battersea Compound Missions. Those missions are a bit hard but with these saves it will help a lot of people. I removed my own .sfo so you need to put yours and resign it with Xploder, Bruteforce or Save Resigner 2.0 Enjoy !

Thanks to You must login or register to view this content., since he was kind enough to share his save you can also get other trophies, and most impostant you can get all the DC challenges related trophies which are the hardest ones in the game (in bold):

Into The Dirt
Today's Forecast Is Victory
Driven
Pacesetter
Airmiles
Rally Evolution
Gymkhana Aficionado
From Dirt To Glory
DC Challenger
DC Silver
DC Gold
Platinum Performance

Teacher's Pet. Do the spin tutorial and the trophy is yours. Thanks to You must login or register to view this content..

While with this saves you can't get the platinum, the time will be reduced. You'll still need to do the bobsleigh challenge, perfect sprint, gymkhana carnage by yourself. Good luck!
Last edited by -Warhawk- ; 07-21-2013 at 05:56 PM. Reason: saves added

The following 41 users say thank you to -Warhawk- for this useful post:

[PROTOTYPE], amerAL-shbab, Big_Jonny, Bumcleaver, chipite007, Crixus029, D-one, davem, demon_eye, fcgbwilly33, geeder, glitchboy23, haleim, hammy2009, jhonatan garcia, johnnyla, JusThatGood, Kirko Bangz, Lemons, Liam, malachit75, mattyboy93, mithosyggdrasil, One Industries, PounDJo0DoGz0r, ps3re, Reaper2000, red dead, reptil-1997, Rich Davies, ScarfaceKillaz, ScottyB6546, shadymathers, Soli, Uncle Ted, wakawaka21, WillDemon, xLuCiDiTyZxHD, xose
05-20-2012, 09:42 AM #83
Awesome work, thanks!

I would click the thanks button but aparently it isn't working. I also edited the first post with a link to your save and gave you credit.
05-20-2012, 10:06 AM #84
Originally posted by ScottyB6546 View Post

[/COLOR]You must login or register to view this content.

4 Out of 5 Tutorials with Platinum

Smash - PLat
Jump - Plat
Drift - Plat
Spin - Gold
Donut - Plat

Hope this helps people especially with the above video

Wooow .. well done
thanks for the great saves dude

and thanks to -Warhawk- for answering my PMs :carling:
05-20-2012, 11:22 AM #85
You should remove the passwords,its not allowed anymore
05-20-2012, 03:44 PM #86
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by NARUTO11 View Post
You should remove the passwords,its not allowed anymore

amigo sao sim xD

ele so nao pode pedir obrigados ou rep em troca da pw, recebe isso caso as pessoas queiram, se ele nao o fizer o topico é apagado e leva warning
05-20-2012, 05:27 PM #87
My work on this thread is completed because there's no more saves that I want to add. I'm glad that I help a few getting the platinum. I'll still be here if you guys need anything.
05-20-2012, 05:43 PM #88
PounDJo0DoGz0r
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by Warhawk
My work on this thread is completed because there's no more saves that I want to add. I'm glad that I help a few getting the platinum. I'll still be here if you guys need anything.

Thanks again for all the hard work. I'm having trouble with the 100% Battersea save. It keeps coming back after resigning to US region as data corrupt when I load the game. I had no problems with 25%, 50%, or 75% saves. Have you had anyone else mention this at all Warhawk?
05-20-2012, 06:07 PM #89
Originally posted by PounDJo0DoGz0r
Thanks again for all the hard work. I'm having trouble with the 100% Battersea save. It keeps coming back after resigning to US region as data corrupt when I load the game. I had no problems with 25%, 50%, or 75% saves. Have you had anyone else mention this at all Warhawk?

The original save is from the EU region and some people are having issues with the 100% as well. I'm sorry but I can't help you much. Maybe if you delete the gsinfo.dat file (if any) and then resign it again it solves the problem.

Or you can use the 75% save to get 100%, good luck!
05-23-2012, 01:29 PM #90
Can i get plat with the Save?
05-25-2012, 01:56 PM #91
Originally posted by hamtidamti
Can i get plat with the Save?

Not really, you'll still need to do a few trophies yourself.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo