Post: DiRT 3 Battersea Compound Missions, DC Challenges, Teacher's Pet
05-06-2012, 09:54 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hey guys! I started playing the game again and I checked everywhere and there's no saves for the Battersea Compound Missions. Those missions are a bit hard but with these saves it will help a lot of people. I removed my own .sfo so you need to put yours and resign it with Xploder, Bruteforce or Save Resigner 2.0 Enjoy !

Thanks to You must login or register to view this content., since he was kind enough to share his save you can also get other trophies, and most impostant you can get all the DC challenges related trophies which are the hardest ones in the game (in bold):

Into The Dirt
Today's Forecast Is Victory
Driven
Pacesetter
Airmiles
Rally Evolution
Gymkhana Aficionado
From Dirt To Glory
DC Challenger
DC Silver
DC Gold
Platinum Performance

Teacher's Pet. Do the spin tutorial and the trophy is yours. Thanks to You must login or register to view this content..

While with this saves you can't get the platinum, the time will be reduced. You'll still need to do the bobsleigh challenge, perfect sprint, gymkhana carnage by yourself. Good luck!
Last edited by -Warhawk- ; 07-21-2013 at 05:56 PM. Reason: saves added

The following 41 users say thank you to -Warhawk- for this useful post:

[PROTOTYPE], amerAL-shbab, Big_Jonny, Bumcleaver, chipite007, Crixus029, D-one, davem, demon_eye, fcgbwilly33, geeder, glitchboy23, haleim, hammy2009, jhonatan garcia, johnnyla, JusThatGood, Kirko Bangz, Lemons, Liam, malachit75, mattyboy93, mithosyggdrasil, One Industries, PounDJo0DoGz0r, ps3re, Reaper2000, red dead, reptil-1997, Rich Davies, ScarfaceKillaz, ScottyB6546, shadymathers, Soli, Uncle Ted, wakawaka21, WillDemon, xLuCiDiTyZxHD, xose
05-18-2012, 04:54 PM #65
Ok i can upload it but have no idea how I have never done this before and I don't have xploder to change the save or whatever
05-18-2012, 05:06 PM #66
i spoke to shady he also tried save with no luck, tried dragging from left to right on xploder more times as well to see if that worked, all other 3 fine just that 1 no good.
05-18-2012, 06:35 PM #67
shadymathers
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Warhawk
There's a fix for the issue, please check a post from shadymathers.

No good lad,ive tried everything to try and get it to work for kingboots
Keep getting corrupted message ingame when its checking for content.
05-19-2012, 01:25 PM #68
OMG the spin tutorial is driving me insane grrrr did drift pretty easy compared i keep gettin 90,000 but don't have enugh time to do 10th
05-19-2012, 01:30 PM #69
Yeah, I can only manage to get gold. Do you have any save with 4 platinum medals?
05-19-2012, 02:01 PM #70
I have 2 saves one with 4 Plats (Just need spin) and the othe has 3 plats (Need Donut & Spin) was wondering if someone who was good at spin could get the 3 plats save do the spin and repost for just the donuts
05-19-2012, 02:22 PM #71
Originally posted by ScottyB6546
I have 2 saves one with 4 Plats (Just need spin) and the othe has 3 plats (Need Donut & Spin) was wondering if someone who was good at spin could get the 3 plats save do the spin and repost for just the donuts

Can you upload one save with 4 platinum medals? The spin tutorial can be done with many tries.

As long you have a save with the drift done I can always try and get platinum in spins or donuts.
05-19-2012, 02:41 PM #72

That is the save with 3 Plats done

If someone could do the Spin and then Re-upload I will Love you forever as I cannot seem to do it

there is a pass on in it I just want someone to agree to help me by doing spin for me as I have done drift for them
Last edited by ScottyB6546 ; 05-19-2012 at 02:53 PM.
05-19-2012, 02:59 PM #73
malachit75
Bounty hunter
Let me try with donut event.
If I did it I load the save again.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo