Post: DiRT 3 Battersea Compound Missions, DC Challenges, Teacher's Pet
05-06-2012, 09:54 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hey guys! I started playing the game again and I checked everywhere and there's no saves for the Battersea Compound Missions. Those missions are a bit hard but with these saves it will help a lot of people. I removed my own .sfo so you need to put yours and resign it with Xploder, Bruteforce or Save Resigner 2.0 Enjoy !

Thanks to You must login or register to view this content., since he was kind enough to share his save you can also get other trophies, and most impostant you can get all the DC challenges related trophies which are the hardest ones in the game (in bold):

Into The Dirt
Today's Forecast Is Victory
Driven
Pacesetter
Airmiles
Rally Evolution
Gymkhana Aficionado
From Dirt To Glory
DC Challenger
DC Silver
DC Gold
Platinum Performance

Teacher's Pet. Do the spin tutorial and the trophy is yours. Thanks to You must login or register to view this content..

While with this saves you can't get the platinum, the time will be reduced. You'll still need to do the bobsleigh challenge, perfect sprint, gymkhana carnage by yourself. Good luck!
Last edited by -Warhawk- ; 07-21-2013 at 05:56 PM. Reason: saves added

The following 41 users say thank you to -Warhawk- for this useful post:

[PROTOTYPE], amerAL-shbab, Big_Jonny, Bumcleaver, chipite007, Crixus029, D-one, davem, demon_eye, fcgbwilly33, geeder, glitchboy23, haleim, hammy2009, jhonatan garcia, johnnyla, JusThatGood, Kirko Bangz, Lemons, Liam, malachit75, mattyboy93, mithosyggdrasil, One Industries, PounDJo0DoGz0r, ps3re, Reaper2000, red dead, reptil-1997, Rich Davies, ScarfaceKillaz, ScottyB6546, shadymathers, Soli, Uncle Ted, wakawaka21, WillDemon, xLuCiDiTyZxHD, xose
05-16-2012, 08:42 AM #56
shadymathers
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Warhawk
People still have to give some contribuitions, the password remains. Teachers Pet save uploaded.

What kind of contributions you looking for?
I can send you the hole out of my Polo Mint.....will that do? Happy
05-16-2012, 12:06 PM #57
Soli
Haxor!
Thanks for the saves. Can you send me a password, please?
05-17-2012, 04:26 PM #58
Password removed. Enjoy!
05-18-2012, 07:58 AM #59
Hey i was reading your post and i have a Save with 3 of the tutorials done for Teacher's Pet they are

Drift - Plat
Smash - Plat
Jump - Plat
Spin - Gold
Donut - None

Now im gonna do 1 more tonight after i've done AVP to get it to 4 which do you think people would prefer to be left spin or donut ??? (I'll do the hardest one for them leave the easy 1)

I will message you when done as Im new to this and would like to help those struggling

The following 2 users say thank you to ScottyB6546 for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, malachit75
05-18-2012, 12:37 PM #60
Originally posted by ScottyB6546
Hey i was reading your post and i have a Save with 3 of the tutorials done for Teacher's Pet they are

Drift - Plat
Smash - Plat
Jump - Plat
Spin - Gold
Donut - None

Now im gonna do 1 more tonight after i've done AVP to get it to 4 which do you think people would prefer to be left spin or donut ??? (I'll do the hardest one for them leave the easy 1)

I will message you when done as Im new to this and would like to help those struggling

Ok, thanks for the help. The spin and Donut tutorials are quite hard, so feel free to any of those.
05-18-2012, 12:53 PM #61
malachit75
Bounty hunter
@ ScottyB6546

Make 2 Saves

Save with a donut can be left as the last event.
And let the others save with the spin as the last event.

I would personally prefer the spinning event.
05-18-2012, 03:49 PM #62
thanks for battersea saves, the first 3 work fine the 100percent save says profile data corrupt anyone else having this problem? i have deleted dlc pack and game data and no luck any suggestions?
05-18-2012, 03:53 PM #63
Ok I have now done the Donut on Plat as well so I have a save where you just need the Spin can't be bothered with doing spin on the 3 save people will just have to do spin for teacher's pet :P at least they don't have drift
05-18-2012, 04:18 PM #64
Originally posted by kingboots
thanks for battersea saves, the first 3 work fine the 100percent save says profile data corrupt anyone else having this problem? i have deleted dlc pack and game data and no luck any suggestions?

There's a fix for the issue, please check a post from shadymathers.

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

Originally posted by ScottyB6546
Ok I have now done the Donut on Plat as well so I have a save where you just need the Spin can't be bothered with doing spin on the 3 save people will just have to do spin for teacher's pet :P at least they don't have drift

Can you upload your save? I'll edit the first post and give you credit. Good work!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo