Post: DiRT 3 Battersea Compound Missions, DC Challenges, Teacher's Pet
05-06-2012, 09:54 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hey guys! I started playing the game again and I checked everywhere and there's no saves for the Battersea Compound Missions. Those missions are a bit hard but with these saves it will help a lot of people. I removed my own .sfo so you need to put yours and resign it with Xploder, Bruteforce or Save Resigner 2.0 Enjoy !

Thanks to You must login or register to view this content., since he was kind enough to share his save you can also get other trophies, and most impostant you can get all the DC challenges related trophies which are the hardest ones in the game (in bold):

Into The Dirt
Today's Forecast Is Victory
Driven
Pacesetter
Airmiles
Rally Evolution
Gymkhana Aficionado
From Dirt To Glory
DC Challenger
DC Silver
DC Gold
Platinum Performance

Teacher's Pet. Do the spin tutorial and the trophy is yours. Thanks to You must login or register to view this content..

While with this saves you can't get the platinum, the time will be reduced. You'll still need to do the bobsleigh challenge, perfect sprint, gymkhana carnage by yourself. Good luck!
Last edited by -Warhawk- ; 07-21-2013 at 05:56 PM. Reason: saves added

The following 41 users say thank you to -Warhawk- for this useful post:

[PROTOTYPE], amerAL-shbab, Big_Jonny, Bumcleaver, chipite007, Crixus029, D-one, davem, demon_eye, fcgbwilly33, geeder, glitchboy23, haleim, hammy2009, jhonatan garcia, johnnyla, JusThatGood, Kirko Bangz, Lemons, Liam, malachit75, mattyboy93, mithosyggdrasil, One Industries, PounDJo0DoGz0r, ps3re, Reaper2000, red dead, reptil-1997, Rich Davies, ScarfaceKillaz, ScottyB6546, shadymathers, Soli, Uncle Ted, wakawaka21, WillDemon, xLuCiDiTyZxHD, xose
05-19-2012, 03:06 PM #74
take that save and do the spin tutorial , once you have done it we can swap saves :P so i get the save of you and do Donut for trophy i give u the other save so you do spin again and get trophy as well :P

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

Password removed malachit75, Could you please please please do the spin tutorial first on Plat then upload me the save :P
05-19-2012, 03:28 PM #75
Thanks guys, I'll try to get platinum in one of them.
05-19-2012, 03:37 PM #76
No please try to platinum Spin I have a save with 4 plats done and Spin left if you do Spin and leave donut we can have 2 saves up and people can choose which they prefer as some struggle with Spin others with Donut
05-19-2012, 03:45 PM #77
Originally posted by ScottyB6546
No please try to platinum Spin I have a save with 4 plats done and Spin left if you do Spin and leave donut we can have 2 saves up and people can choose which they prefer as some struggle with Spin others with Donut

Damm, I already got platinum in Donut. Don't worry I have your save and I can try get platinum in spin. Smile
05-19-2012, 03:47 PM #78
Lol the Plat in donut is easy i did it like 2nd or 3rd go but i tried for like 3-4 hours now on spin got bored
05-19-2012, 06:21 PM #79
Here's a tip for the ones who can't do the spin tutorial properly. It works like a charm. Smile

05-19-2012, 10:06 PM #80
Battersea Compound file still password and your are not remove
05-20-2012, 02:13 AM #81
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by ScottyB6546 View Post

please upload that save!
05-20-2012, 09:06 AM #82
Originally posted by Warhawk
Here's a tip for the ones who can't do the spin tutorial properly. It works like a charm. Smile

I Love that you found this i tried last night with not success but 3rd go this morning and PING teacher's pet is mine :P will upload the Save where all you need is Spin shortly

---------- Post added at 04:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 AM ----------

4 Out of 5 Tutorials with Platinum

Smash - PLat
Jump - Plat
Drift - Plat
Spin - Gold
Donut - Plat

Hope this helps people especially with the above video

The following 5 users say thank you to ScottyB6546 for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, Ajpostali, Big_Jonny, haleim

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo