Post: DiRT 3 Battersea Compound Missions, DC Challenges, Teacher's Pet
05-06-2012, 09:54 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hey guys! I started playing the game again and I checked everywhere and there's no saves for the Battersea Compound Missions. Those missions are a bit hard but with these saves it will help a lot of people. I removed my own .sfo so you need to put yours and resign it with Xploder, Bruteforce or Save Resigner 2.0 Enjoy !

Thanks to You must login or register to view this content., since he was kind enough to share his save you can also get other trophies, and most impostant you can get all the DC challenges related trophies which are the hardest ones in the game (in bold):

Into The Dirt
Today's Forecast Is Victory
Driven
Pacesetter
Airmiles
Rally Evolution
Gymkhana Aficionado
From Dirt To Glory
DC Challenger
DC Silver
DC Gold
Platinum Performance

Teacher's Pet. Do the spin tutorial and the trophy is yours. Thanks to You must login or register to view this content..

While with this saves you can't get the platinum, the time will be reduced. You'll still need to do the bobsleigh challenge, perfect sprint, gymkhana carnage by yourself. Good luck!
Last edited by -Warhawk- ; 07-21-2013 at 05:56 PM. Reason: saves added

The following 41 users say thank you to -Warhawk- for this useful post:

[PROTOTYPE], amerAL-shbab, Big_Jonny, Bumcleaver, chipite007, Crixus029, D-one, davem, demon_eye, fcgbwilly33, geeder, glitchboy23, haleim, hammy2009, jhonatan garcia, johnnyla, JusThatGood, Kirko Bangz, Lemons, Liam, malachit75, mattyboy93, mithosyggdrasil, One Industries, PounDJo0DoGz0r, ps3re, Reaper2000, red dead, reptil-1997, Rich Davies, ScarfaceKillaz, ScottyB6546, shadymathers, Soli, Uncle Ted, wakawaka21, WillDemon, xLuCiDiTyZxHD, xose
05-12-2012, 08:57 PM #38
malachit75
Bounty hunter
I have 2 more Trophhys with the Save from Shadymathers

- World Renowned
Achieve first place finishes and pass the DC Challenge in a World Tour event

win 1 race in World Tour

-SuperSeries Champion
Win the DC SuperSeries Championship

win the finalrace

The following user thanked malachit75 for this useful post:

shadymathers
05-12-2012, 10:37 PM #39
Thank you for save data but there some links needs password
05-13-2012, 12:13 AM #40
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by DENAMET007 View Post
Thank you for save data but there some links needs password

welcome to ngu...

yes they have and he only gives pw for those who pm him asking 4 it.

but you cant pm now so I advise you to quote him in order for him to see Winky Winky
05-13-2012, 01:52 AM #41
Originally posted by Warhawk

Hey guys! I started playing the game again and I checked everywhere and there's no saves for the Battersea Compound Missions. Those missions are a bit hard but with these saves it will help a lot of people. Enjoy

You must login or register to view this content. - Complete 25% of the Battersea Compound Missions - Do 1 mission

You must login or register to view this content. - Complete 50% of the Battersea Compound Missions - Do 1 mission

You must login or register to view this content. - Complete 75% of the Battersea Compound Missions - Do 1 mission

You must login or register to view this content. Complete 100% of the Battersea Compound Missions - Do 1 mission

Working on: Teachers Pet

Thanks to You must login or register to view this content., since he was kind enough to share his save you can also get other trophies, and most impostant you can get all the DC challenges related trophies which are the hardest ones in the game (in bold):

Into The Dirt
Today's Forecast Is Victory
Driven
Pacesetter
Airmiles
Rally Evolution
Gymkhana Aficionado
From Dirt To Glory
DC Challenger
DC Silver
DC Gold
Platinum Performance

i need Teachers Pet trophy and Are there all trophy online save data
05-13-2012, 06:43 AM #42
Fantastic!!!
Thanks
05-13-2012, 07:09 AM #43
Originally posted by Jonny View Post
welcome to ngu...

yes they have and he only gives pw for those who pm him asking 4 it.

but you cant pm now so I advise you to quote him in order for him to see Winky Winky
i send a pm to -warhawk- since 4 days ago but i don't have no reply for him
05-13-2012, 07:35 AM #44
red dead
Level 1 Trustworthy
Thanks for the saves
05-13-2012, 10:34 PM #45
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by mithosyggdrasil View Post
i send a pm to -warhawk- since 4 days ago but i don't have no reply for him

Although it isn't mandatory (because there are rules now) try to click thanks and ask again. this might help you Winky Winky

even if I had the password I couldn't give you the password because it's save so I don't have permission to do it, but if he gives me the pw and the permission I would give the pw to any 1 who pm me quote me but like I said I can't do it.

So warhawk if you are getting too much pm and need a break you know what to do Winky Winky

is doing that atm, but is a bit hard and is having troubles with it, online I think there is another thread around but I'm not sure
05-13-2012, 10:52 PM #46
shadymathers
Can’t trickshot me!

If you use my save that's posted in this thread you will be at rank 34,about 8000xp short of the Superstar Trophy.
You can also get 2 more online trophies which pop after 1 race,they are;
Taking The Trophy
The Road Ahead.

The following user thanked shadymathers for this useful post:

Big_Jonny

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo