05-22-2012, 12:55 PM #1
Howiiie.
[move]Tottenham Hotspur[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Load Mission 7 - No Way Home. Right at the start give salam a boost over the wall, he'll then fight through a few enemies and eventually open a gate for you. Once the gate is open you'll see a room on your left go in there and grab the J37 Defender Mk4 Stock Shotgun Part, then go into weapon customization.

Go to Secondary - G18C - Buy the 33 Round Mag Trophy Should Pop

Saved on 6663 Kills

Credit to Sora9112 For His Hard Work In Doing The Following Saves

Originally posted by mrrws View Post
After loading the save climb over the wall & kill all the enemies in the courtyard once you've done that look up it's on one of the rooftops

Credit to Mazony for data transfering the Full Arsenal, The Beast and supplying a platinum save

Mazony's Platinum Save

I tested this save and it DOES NOT UNLOCK any OFFLINE but ONLINE it DOES!

Will unlock when loading multiplayer.

Play and win a game of control being the top partnership,

Kill 1 person online for these two trophies

Get into a game of extraction and complete a FULL round, if you join a game in progress you will have to wait untill the next map loads for it too count, after that finishes these two trophies will pop

Massive thanks to mazony & sora for there contributions!
Last edited by Howiiie. ; 06-22-2012 at 11:35 AM. Reason: more saves

The following 40 users say thank you to Howiiie. for this useful post:

-J-, 19willy74, 987lewis, Cloud, bartagnino, Big_Jonny, bilaljalook, BLACKFLYER, blastman, Cissamannen, DeanVVinchester, demon_eye, FunnyFunkyCow, Gandalf, Hashishiyun, hess47, Im A Stig, jjvegt, JoekeC, JohnnBbravo, Jom Jom, joury070, kramerkreamz, Lemons, MansonXX, MaZoNY, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, popteodor, Raco0n, Reaper2000, RTISYOURNEMESIS, scratch_pervert, SHAkA, simmo_316, Skyline88, Smegger72, Sora9112, suriname01, tupacuk2000, werdgawd
09-16-2012, 09:51 PM #83
MadSkillz27
Bounty hunter
Well damn! I didn't know that mate. Thanks for the info!
10-01-2012, 12:45 AM #84
arsn14
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by steini0509 View Post
I get the Trophy "Survival of the Fittest" if I play only one round instead of 16 ??

Well one round in that matter means 4 rounds out of 16 rounds. Because I'm sure you've noticed that after 4 rounds it switches maps. So basically just be there from the beginning of a map to the end until you leave for the next location, and you'll get it. You can't join in the middle of a map, say like round 2 or 3 and get it.

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

Originally posted by Jonny View Post
I have been bisy all september with my granpa death and stuff not been playing or doing deals but I have time tomorrow or later today so best to be at that time

Hey,

Sorry to hear about your grandpa, I just read this today. Don't worry about it, I'll figure it out, its not that important. My condolences to you and your family.
10-01-2012, 08:44 AM #85
steini0509
Big Sister
Originally posted by arsn14 View Post
Well one round in that matter means 4 rounds out of 16 rounds. Because I'm sure you've noticed that after 4 rounds it switches maps. So basically just be there from the beginning of a map to the end until you leave for the next location, and you'll get it. You can't join in the middle of a map, say like round 2 or 3 and get it.

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

Hey,

Sorry to hear about your grandpa, I just read this today. Don't worry about it, I'll figure it out, its not that important. My condolences to you and your family.

can I play this with two players only? I get the Japanese Version and there arent players online. I can play only with my friend.
10-01-2012, 05:09 PM #86
arsn14
You talkin to me?
can I play this with two players only? I get the Japanese Version and there arent players online. I can play only with my friend.

maybe, try it and see if it works, I think it lets you play extraction with just 2 people. if not you and your friend can each use two controllers so that way it'll be 4 people, 2 from you and 2 from your friend. but that really won't help you during but once the two extra are dead you and your friend can continue playing on by yourself.

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

Originally posted by Cutesrk View Post
Just to let you guys know that the King of the Hill trophy is non-working with the Mazony save, at least with the steps outlined above (Win one match of Control from start to finish on the winning team and with the highest partnership score). More than likely, the problem lies with the vague description of the methods in the first post. The requisite of the trophy is probably a specific map with the given save that isn't known. It means if you do win a map of Control with the highest partnership, the probability you will get the trophy is 1/6.

The DIY PMC works like a charm though. It's a godsend considering the website to create your own mask is permanently down, meaning there is no other way than to hack your way to the platinum if you've just started the game like me.

Hey, not sure if you're still going for this but for KING OF THE HILL, playing Warzone and winning works as well, I wasn't top partnership overall, but I was on my side. That is how I got mine, I just won a Warzone game and it popped with Mazony's save.

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

Originally posted by Howiiie. View Post

Load Mission 7 - No Way Home. Right at the start give salam a boost over the wall, he'll then fight through a few enemies and eventually open a gate for you. Once the gate is open you'll see a room on your left go in there and grab the J37 Defender Mk4 Stock Shotgun Part, then go into weapon customization.

Go to Secondary - G18C - Buy the 33 Round Mag Trophy Should Pop

Saved on 6663 Kills

Credit to Sora9112 For His Hard Work In Doing The Following Saves

Credit to Mazony for data transfering the Full Arsenal, The Beast and supplying a platinum save

Mazony's Platinum Save

I tested this save and it DOES NOT UNLOCK any OFFLINE but ONLINE it DOES!

Will unlock when loading multiplayer.

Play and win a game of control being the top partnership,

Kill 1 person online for these two trophies

Get into a game of extraction and complete a FULL round, if you join a game in progress you will have to wait untill the next map loads for it too count, after that finishes these two trophies will pop

Massive thanks to mazony & sora for there contributions!

Hey,

Just an FYI, I got KING OF THE HILL by playing and winning Warzone, and i wasn't top partnership overall but I was top partnership on my side. Just letting you know so you can update the first post that way people that are having trouble with it can try it out.
Last edited by arsn14 ; 10-01-2012 at 05:13 PM.
10-02-2012, 12:05 AM #87
arsn14
You talkin to me?

Also not sure about this one, but maybe if I changed my timezone to Japan then maybe it might connect us?? if you want to try we can try it out and I can help you a bit. but i'm sure you can do it with just 2 because I had just me and some other guy most of the time. and that was it
10-14-2012, 02:39 AM #88
Hey man thanks for that info. I think my problem is not having properly resigned the gamesave although I am pretty much a pro with xploder.

So let me ask you a question. How did you resign your save? Did you do it on Xploder by simply using another game's save or did you have to ask someone to extract the Army of Two save from your PS3?I am at my wit's end with this game.

Originally posted by arsn14 View Post
maybe, try it and see if it works, I think it lets you play extraction with just 2 people. if not you and your friend can each use two controllers so that way it'll be 4 people, 2 from you and 2 from your friend. but that really won't help you during but once the two extra are dead you and your friend can continue playing on by yourself.

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

Hey, not sure if you're still going for this but for KING OF THE HILL, playing Warzone and winning works as well, I wasn't top partnership overall, but I was on my side. That is how I got mine, I just won a Warzone game and it popped with Mazony's save.

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

Hey,

Just an FYI, I got KING OF THE HILL by playing and winning Warzone, and i wasn't top partnership overall but I was top partnership on my side. Just letting you know so you can update the first post that way people that are having trouble with it can try it out.
Last edited by Cutesrk ; 10-14-2012 at 02:44 AM.
10-17-2012, 04:47 AM #89
arsn14
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Cutesrk View Post
Hey man thanks for that info. I think my problem is not having properly resigned the gamesave although I am pretty much a pro with xploder.

So let me ask you a question. How did you resign your save? Did you do it on Xploder by simply using another game's save or did you have to ask someone to extract the Army of Two save from your PS3?I am at my wit's end with this game.

Hey I sent an PM to you explaining it hopefully that helps but like I said in my message I can resign it for you if you send me the info.
10-26-2012, 10:44 AM #90
YenooR
Gym leader
Can anybody do softcore and hardcore trophies for me.
I just keep dying.
10-26-2012, 11:42 AM #91
steini0509
Big Sister
I have the Japanes Version now. if somebody could data transfer my japanese savegame, we could upload here and we would have trophy set for both trophy lists.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo