05-22-2012, 12:55 PM #1
Howiiie.
[move]Tottenham Hotspur[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Load Mission 7 - No Way Home. Right at the start give salam a boost over the wall, he'll then fight through a few enemies and eventually open a gate for you. Once the gate is open you'll see a room on your left go in there and grab the J37 Defender Mk4 Stock Shotgun Part, then go into weapon customization.

Go to Secondary - G18C - Buy the 33 Round Mag Trophy Should Pop

Saved on 6663 Kills

Credit to Sora9112 For His Hard Work In Doing The Following Saves

Originally posted by mrrws View Post
After loading the save climb over the wall & kill all the enemies in the courtyard once you've done that look up it's on one of the rooftops

Credit to Mazony for data transfering the Full Arsenal, The Beast and supplying a platinum save

Mazony's Platinum Save

I tested this save and it DOES NOT UNLOCK any OFFLINE but ONLINE it DOES!

Will unlock when loading multiplayer.

Play and win a game of control being the top partnership,

Kill 1 person online for these two trophies

Get into a game of extraction and complete a FULL round, if you join a game in progress you will have to wait untill the next map loads for it too count, after that finishes these two trophies will pop

Massive thanks to mazony & sora for there contributions!
Last edited by Howiiie. ; 06-22-2012 at 11:35 AM. Reason: more saves

The following 40 users say thank you to Howiiie. for this useful post:

-J-, 19willy74, 987lewis, Cloud, bartagnino, Big_Jonny, bilaljalook, BLACKFLYER, blastman, Cissamannen, DeanVVinchester, demon_eye, FunnyFunkyCow, Gandalf, Hashishiyun, hess47, Im A Stig, jjvegt, JoekeC, JohnnBbravo, Jom Jom, joury070, kramerkreamz, Lemons, MansonXX, MaZoNY, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, popteodor, Raco0n, Reaper2000, RTISYOURNEMESIS, scratch_pervert, SHAkA, simmo_316, Skyline88, Smegger72, Sora9112, suriname01, tupacuk2000, werdgawd
11-18-2012, 04:20 PM #92
How i can copy this saves on my ps3? i try do this and the ps3 sistems tell me this, nos is possible copy this save, this sistems of cpy is bloqued...... anybody can help me? i´ll keep trying other methods but, no chance, i waiting one light at the tunnel´s end...

plzz help me.....
12-03-2012, 10:42 PM #93
Hi brother.....i find here your´s saves for aot 40th day, but i need some help whit this....how i can use this on my xploder....because the save on my ps3 is bloqued to copy on other device...i need really help...if u can help me, i still happy for this...better...if someone of your friends can help-me and if u do this for me ....sorry for the my english, i´m brasilian and no have practice on writh in english.....i will be waiting for a answer... Thx

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Originally posted by Sora9112 View Post
Been long overdue, but here you go =D

https://www.mediafire.com/?sggj9au09gwwcyz

Continue and finish the game for Hardcore. You'd still have to fight the final battle yourself though, took me more than 10 tries when my AI partner keeps running into 2 Heavy Shotgunners...
You could also get Purist provided you made the correct choice.

https://www.mediafire.com/?dleys1nsnl85t6t

Continue and shoot the last cat for Touch Not A Cat But A Glove.

https://www.mediafire.com/?ldvvmq6qjd5dwyw

Collect the final radio for The Truth Is Right Here. Note if you continue ahead a little and collect the 40,000 cash pick-up you can also get Loot and Pillage.

https://www.mediafire.com/?dg533h6c4b6snu6

Continue and rescue the final hostage for Humanist.

Now with that out of the way, I was wondering if anyone has a save for Heartless and Future Visions? Really don't feel like playing through the game again.

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

sORA....CAN U EXPLAIN ME HOW I CAN USE THIS ON MY XPLODER...MAY SAVE IN MAY GAME IS BLOQUED I CAN´T COPY THIS..HAVE A CHANCE IF I CAN USE THIS? OR IS ONLY FOR CFW? I TRIED RESIGN, CHANGING THE REGION AND ID ACCOUNT BUT, THE GAME DON´T SEE THE SAVE...IF HAVEN´T OTHER CHOICE, U CAN SELL ME THIS PLAT? I GIVE U MY ACCOUNT AND U DO THIS FOR ME, I PAY U WITH PSN CARD IF U WANT....REPLY ME PLZ...I WILL WAITING.....THX
Last edited by freedysagas ; 12-03-2012 at 10:41 PM. Reason: WRONG TERM´S
12-19-2012, 05:31 AM #94
To anyone with US copy of this game dont bother having someone retrieve your file if you cant get xploder to work with this save. If you have PS3 SFO editor rename the SFO file BLUS30408 as well as the save file name itself. I couldnt get these saves to work until I found the proper US code. After that I used xploder and the save would actually copy over the save on my ps3 when I transferred it. I can confirm this works with at least the campaign trophies. Havent tried with online yet, but I'll post as soon as I know. If anyone was having problems with this I hoped I helped.

---------- Post added at 05:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 AM ----------

Unlocked all the online trophies except for Bound for Life and Survival of the Fittest even though I completed 2 full maps from beginning to end. Any suggestions anyone?
01-18-2013, 01:31 AM #95
deathstrike78
Do a barrel roll!
Awesome work and thanks for sharing
01-31-2013, 10:36 PM #96
z3robro
Can’t trickshot me!
Fml, can't get finish the game :( Game is too hard :p
01-31-2013, 11:43 PM #97
the "DIY PMC" trophy does not unlock when im loading multiplayer and i can't create a mask on the official website.
someone can help me?
02-04-2013, 11:52 PM #98
DJR_Supreme
My boy Gon
I need Heartless, Future Visions and Softcore.
Originally posted by Howiiie. View Post

Load Mission 7 - No Way Home. Right at the start give salam a boost over the wall, he'll then fight through a few enemies and eventually open a gate for you. Once the gate is open you'll see a room on your left go in there and grab the J37 Defender Mk4 Stock Shotgun Part, then go into weapon customization.

Go to Secondary - G18C - Buy the 33 Round Mag Trophy Should Pop

Saved on 6663 Kills

Credit to Sora9112 For His Hard Work In Doing The Following Saves

Credit to Mazony for data transfering the Full Arsenal, The Beast and supplying a platinum save

Mazony's Platinum Save

I tested this save and it DOES NOT UNLOCK any OFFLINE but ONLINE it DOES!

Will unlock when loading multiplayer.

Play and win a game of control being the top partnership,

Kill 1 person online for these two trophies

Get into a game of extraction and complete a FULL round, if you join a game in progress you will have to wait untill the next map loads for it too count, after that finishes these two trophies will pop

Massive thanks to mazony & sora for there contributions!
Last edited by DJR_Supreme ; 02-05-2013 at 07:06 PM.
03-05-2013, 07:54 PM #99
Originally posted by mawax View Post
the "DIY PMC" trophy does not unlock when im loading multiplayer and i can't create a mask on the official website.
someone can help me?

I have same problem i was searching for ways too do this trophy and i thought this would work but it did'nt please someone help i know there is a way to hack as people are still earning it since website shut down ive tried messaging them two replied but told me to figure it out myself

Edit: i have used the save and got the trophies for killing 1 person in a match thank you still trying for king of the hill but when i loaded multiplayer nothing popped so i loaded player setup and there wasn't even a mask there please someone help

someone finally answered me from the latest trophy earners but wants my account info and £20 i don't think its legit im very skeptic
Last edited by zu fam ; 03-05-2013 at 10:56 PM.
03-06-2013, 03:55 AM #100
please anyone know how to unlock DIY PMC

Edit: Ok so i have played through everything and can confirm that King of the hill, Job Seeker & All Guns Blazing work perfectly although King of the Hill worked on warzone.

Bond for life - unlocked randomly in extraction round 11

Survival of the Fittest - Didn't unlock had to do it legit not to hard if you have a good team

DIY PMC - Didn't unlock on load up there is not even a Custom Mask to select this is impossible to get legit and this save won't unlock it although a few have posted it will. I have played this Online before i used this save is this the reason?
Last edited by zu fam ; 03-06-2013 at 07:49 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo