10-18-2012, 07:54 PM #1
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

FULL DOOM 3 SAVESET

Thanks to all contributions from:

Be sure to show your gratitude! Smile

USAGE:

The folders with savedata and profiledata, USE THEM BOTH!!!

Xploder is the way to go.

All saves in US Region folder.

Special note:

For these 3 saves, set XMB Language on PS3 to French

DOOMed Collector, Evil Collector & Lost Collector

FIX:

Here is an English language save for the Collecting trophies Smile Thanks to You must login or register to view this content.

Special Note#2

Found out that Turncout was missing. Since it was very random, I found a place where it almost always pops.

Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.

Usage: Just run up and down the hill when the demons come towards you, so you give them alot of room to cross before they can reach you.

DOWNLOAD LINK:

Trophy Amount: You must login or register to view this content.1 You must login or register to view this content.1 You must login or register to view this content.64

Trophies achieved from Doom 3 folder:

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

All of Us
Boomtastic
Bot Buddy
Cookie Stealer
DOOMed Collector
DOOMed Nightmare
DOOMed Recruit
DOOMed Marine
DOOMed Veteran
Speed Run
Not A Scratch
Big Boy
Goody Finder
You're Not My Boss!
You Laugh, It Works
Unarmed Badass
To Be Or Not To Be
That Was Close
Sticky Situation
Ready for Action
Ripped!
Killing Time
I Like to Watch

Trophies achieved from Doom 3 Resurrection of Evil folder:

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

Double The Fun!
Eat This
Evil Recruit
Evil Marine
Evil Veteran
Evil Nightmare
Evil Collector
Fist of Fury
Play Catch
Gimme Power!
Gimme Time!
Shocking!
Too Slow, Fool!

Trophies achieved from Doom 3 Lost Mission folder:

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

Lost Collector
RAGE
Soulfood
Lost Recruit
Lost Marine
Lost Veteran
Lost Nightmare

Multiplayer Trophies for Doom 3:

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

Telefragged!
Crushed!
Ninja Killer
Clean Sheet
Berserked!
2 Deaths - 1 Gun

How To:

Got 2 PS3's and Doom 3 BFG from PSN? Download to both PS3, you can then mop up all except 2 Deaths - 1 Gun yourself.

Only got 1 PS3, find a boosting thread on any PS3 trophy site. Example:

DOOM & DOOM II Thread:

Last edited by Cissamannen ; 11-24-2012 at 06:49 PM.

The following 41 users say thank you to Cissamannen for this useful post:

A000_demons_000, Alex-Pilote, BASIA2001, bearl, bejekas, bilaljalook, CusTM22, Dark80, deathproof, Eggman85, FallenSoldier, flavio91, ghostX, GreenTea101, Grumpy Old Men, H41822, Herrkulez, ishotboston, LANCENATOR, Leonrpg, malachit75, mark1, Mercury001, NeoFrost, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, NuclearArmpit, p311, ps3re, raylo27, rieks, simmo_316, skedd, Drakedevil666, Tuatara, wakawaka21, Wastelandboy, weatesand, WillDemon, Windmaker86, wolfteam1218, xSOADx
10-20-2012, 07:49 AM #38
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by fakeshadow View Post
while thats wired.
when i sitch game lang to english i can load all ur saves.i think it will work in the oppsite way.

If u set your ps3 to french, does in-game is french too or does it keep in english?
10-20-2012, 08:00 AM #39
fakeshadow
Vault dweller
Originally posted by soad08 View Post
If u set your ps3 to french, does in-game is french too or does it keep in english?

in order to load a french save u have to make the in game lang to be french.
changing the xmb lang is a method to achieve that i think.but there maybe some difference between verisons?

The following user thanked fakeshadow for this useful post:

Cissamannen
10-20-2012, 08:39 AM #40
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by fakeshadow View Post
in order to load a french save u have to make the in game lang to be french.
changing the xmb lang is a method to achieve that i think.but there maybe some difference between verisons?

I got sames bles code than you but if i set ps3 to french the game stays english :(
10-20-2012, 09:58 AM #41
fakeshadow
Vault dweller
I got sames bles code than you but if i set ps3 to french the game stays english :(

all eu versions share the same save bles code.but not the disc code.
the one i use is BLES01679.and i think ur using BLES01678.
maybe this is the reason why u dont get french language built in the game disc.

---------- Post added at 04:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 AM ----------

ill try to convert the save from french to english version.
but dont know if it will work.
10-20-2012, 10:00 AM #42
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter

Dont fret, I can do your missing trophies from the French saves if you want to Smile

The following user thanked Cissamannen for this useful post:

xSOADx
10-20-2012, 12:45 PM #43
fakeshadow
Vault dweller
eu saves in english for story and boss .missing the first boss of roe.
u will get:
Sticky Situation
Ready for Action!
You Laugh, It Works
Cookie Stealer
You're Not My Boss!
Gimme Power!
Shocking!

The following user thanked fakeshadow for this useful post:

xSOADx
10-20-2012, 01:18 PM #44
xSOADx
Banana Joe
can anyone test this save? normally you should get the "Unarmed Badass" Trophy by just killing one more "spider" in front of you ( you have to use both, savedata and profile data): You must login or register to view this content.
10-20-2012, 02:01 PM #45
meinname
Bounty hunter
those saves dont work for me its says this save was created in english and have the german version do it with xploder but dont work can anybody help
10-20-2012, 02:08 PM #46
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by meinname View Post
those saves dont work for me its says this save was created in english and have the german version do it with xploder but dont work can anybody help

Set your ps3 to english before starting the game

EDIT: only missing trophies are goody finder, double the fun, ripped, soulfood, too slow fool, gimme time, play catch & fists of fury, then we got a complete saveset xD
Last edited by xSOADx ; 10-20-2012 at 02:11 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo