12-21-2012, 09:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Once again I'm here to bring a collection of saves together from a series. In this file you will find saves for all 5 God of War games so far.

You must login or register to view this content.

Please thanks these users for their work in putting this collection together. Without their help I wouldn't have been able to make this complete save set.

(God of War 1, 2, 3, Chains of Olympus, & Ghost of Sparta)

(God of War 3)

(Chains of Olympus)

(Chains of Olympus)

(Ghost of Sparta)

If you use my God of War 3 saves in the file that needs testing please let me know what save unlocks what trophy because I backed up a save from every save point and can't test, so please let me know so I can shorten the list and make a complete save set for it like CoO & GoS, thanks.
Last edited by gmax666 ; 01-25-2013 at 08:34 AM.

The following 43 users say thank you to gmax666 for this useful post:

Alberish, BIRDDOG, cobrag7, cronos002, D-one, Dima-Freak, DonGiuliiano, DuffyDuck, edefrfggc, Enaxorth, Fly Away, gowhawx, Jakartacoc1, jepoy19, joaovictorjv0, Johnny_Gan, markl1989, Mercwithamouth, mosiko6, NuclearArmpit, ODDO_22, pixelkidd, ps3re, raperorapero, Rich Davies, rieks, robertthebruce, S-PA, Sevennings, skedd, Stoner2002, supersimo1927, Susanoo, SwordspiTTer, TG5112, THE-KILLERZ07, theoneev, Udall, werdgawd, xGunny, xSOADx, yaksa1234, yazeed1410
12-26-2012, 01:04 AM #29
rivaor
Haxor!
thank you for the answer let's go for english if you have difficult in french no prob ok so i move the region and i do everything possible the save works in my ps3 but when i load this in god of war it says no data i control xploder but some saves poses problems to me
12-26-2012, 01:09 AM #30
mosiko6
君の下着狙って
Wow awesome. . . I bought GoW 1-2-3 long time ago and kinda never played them completely for 100%. . . can you get 100% with save sets? Would really cool if I coud just do a quick and fun playthrough on all 3 games without caring about trophies and using your save to clean up rest.

Thanks again! Happy holiday!

P.S Sorry if my question was already asked but im felling really lazy right now y'know!
12-27-2012, 05:43 AM #31
Originally posted by rivaor View Post
thank you for the answer let's go for english if you have difficult in french no prob ok so i move the region and i do everything possible the save works in my ps3 but when i load this in god of war it says no data i control xploder but some saves poses problems to me

Ok sorry buddy. Hmm I don't know try asking the user who said he got it to work with the disk version to see how they got it to to work. Hmm thats odd that region swap trick doesn't work.

Originally posted by mosiko6 View Post
Wow awesome. . . I bought GoW 1-2-3 long time ago and kinda never played them completely for 100%. . . can you get 100% with save sets? Would really cool if I coud just do a quick and fun playthrough on all 3 games without caring about trophies and using your save to clean up rest.

Thanks again! Happy holiday!

P.S Sorry if my question was already asked but im felling really lazy right now y'know!

Yeah you should be alright if you want to just play through the game and use these saves as clean up. Your only problems might be God of War 1 since you have to beat all of the challenges in one go and there isn't a way around that I've found yet. Also some people have had trouble in Chains of Olympus with Persephone on Hard mode, and challenge 5 since isn't the only challenge you have to do. Just use the Gauntlet of Zeus and you should be fine.
12-28-2012, 01:09 PM #32
Default Avatar
zergoi
Those are saves for USA versions, except GoW3.
USA's Ghost of Sparta and Chains of Olympus saves won't work with EUR games even with region swap trick.

It would be nice if someone uploaded saves/profiles for EUR's GoS and CoO (at least with unlocked God mode). I just googled thorougly and couldn't find them anywhere, there were some EUR CoO saves on this forum in some other thread but the links are dead already.

PS: Ok, found the working ones in other threads:

CoO EUR - You must login or register to view this content.

GoS EUR - You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by zergoi ; 12-28-2012 at 02:30 PM.
12-28-2012, 04:27 PM #33
GoW 1 and GoW 2 saves do not work on the PSN versions i've tried resigning them to my region but still nothing, there are accounts where resigning them did work but when it came to loading them it gave me an error, so what shall i do any suggestions??
12-28-2012, 05:36 PM #34
Originally posted by zergoi View Post
Those are saves for USA versions, except GoW3.
USA's Ghost of Sparta and Chains of Olympus saves won't work with EUR games even with region swap trick.

It would be nice if someone uploaded saves/profiles for EUR's GoS and CoO (at least with unlocked God mode). I just googled thorougly and couldn't find them anywhere, there were some EUR CoO saves on this forum in some other thread but the links are dead already.

PS: Ok, found the working ones in other threads:

CoO EUR - You must login or register to view this content.

GoS EUR - You must login or register to view this content.

Like I've said there are saves in the testing folder in God of War 3 from every checkpoint that I have made that are US saves, I just haven't tested them but they should and would work I just can't file them correctly because I don't have God of War 3 anymore.

I can confirm 100% that those EU saves worked for my US game, I used them and they are apart of my savesets. And they should work for you.

For Chains of Olympus I used the last checkpoint as part of my saveset and every other save is mine.

For Ghost of Sparta I used the feathers, eyes, horns, and ending saves and part of my saveset and the rest are mine.

There is a reason I included those users to make sure people thank them too and for what game they posted saves for.
Last edited by gmax666 ; 12-28-2012 at 05:43 PM.
01-02-2013, 12:57 PM #35
Default Avatar
zergoi
gmax666, sorry I didn't quite get it.

I have GoW Collection vol.2 (BLES01277), and I basically need to unlock God mode and to have all the challenges completed for both games (CoO/GoS), because I already done that in USA PSN's CoO/GoS.

I tried to just copy my profiles from USA to EUR (except SFO) but I got message about corrupted files and that profile will be overwritten, this trick did work for GoW1/2 USA->EUR save game conversion though (as far as I remember it still warned about corrupted files BUT didn't delete/overwrite them and I was able to sucesfully load my USA saved game in EUR GoW1/2).

I've also tried to do the same with some other person's EUR profiles of CoO/GoS I found in other thread:
But I got a message that this is not my profile and it will be overwritten if I continue, even when I copied only .DAT file.

What do I do to adapt other person's save/profiles for my BLES?
Last edited by zergoi ; 01-02-2013 at 01:37 PM.
01-02-2013, 07:02 PM #36
Zergoi I don't know what your doing wrong, since you used the same region and still got an error message. You are using Xploder right?
01-02-2013, 07:06 PM #37
Mrblack1379
Do a barrel roll!
Thank for the ghost of sparta. Really helped me out.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo