12-21-2012, 09:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Once again I'm here to bring a collection of saves together from a series. In this file you will find saves for all 5 God of War games so far.

You must login or register to view this content.

Please thanks these users for their work in putting this collection together. Without their help I wouldn't have been able to make this complete save set.

(God of War 1, 2, 3, Chains of Olympus, & Ghost of Sparta)

(God of War 3)

(Chains of Olympus)

(Chains of Olympus)

(Ghost of Sparta)

If you use my God of War 3 saves in the file that needs testing please let me know what save unlocks what trophy because I backed up a save from every save point and can't test, so please let me know so I can shorten the list and make a complete save set for it like CoO & GoS, thanks.
Last edited by gmax666 ; 01-25-2013 at 08:34 AM.

The following 43 users say thank you to gmax666 for this useful post:

Alberish, BIRDDOG, cobrag7, cronos002, D-one, Dima-Freak, DonGiuliiano, DuffyDuck, edefrfggc, Enaxorth, Fly Away, gowhawx, Jakartacoc1, jepoy19, joaovictorjv0, Johnny_Gan, markl1989, Mercwithamouth, mosiko6, NuclearArmpit, ODDO_22, pixelkidd, ps3re, raperorapero, Rich Davies, rieks, robertthebruce, S-PA, Sevennings, skedd, Stoner2002, supersimo1927, Susanoo, SwordspiTTer, TG5112, THE-KILLERZ07, theoneev, Udall, werdgawd, xGunny, xSOADx, yaksa1234, yazeed1410
01-17-2013, 07:05 PM #47
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by elser1 View Post
does anyone have gow 1 n 2 eu saves for disc version?its BCES00800

i have the save sets posted they should work for you people have confirmed them working on the PSN version so should just be drag and drop and resign Smile
01-17-2013, 10:22 PM #48
Originally posted by Gazra View Post
i have the save sets posted they should work for you people have confirmed them working on the PSN version so should just be drag and drop and resign Smile

Are you saves EU?
01-18-2013, 12:16 AM #49
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by gmax666 View Post
Are you saves EU?

Yeah they all are.
01-26-2013, 02:58 PM #50
DJR_Supreme
My boy Gon
For Piece of Cake in Chains of Olympus, do I do the 5th challenge or any of them?
Once again I'm here to bring a collection of saves together from a series. In this file you will find saves for all 5 God of War games so far.

Please thanks these users for their work in putting this collection together. Without their help I wouldn't have been able to make this complete save set.

(God of War 1, 2, 3, Chains of Olympus, & Ghost of Sparta)

(God of War 3)

(Chains of Olympus)

(Chains of Olympus)

(Ghost of Sparta)

If you use my God of War 3 saves in the file that needs testing please let me know what save unlocks what trophy because I backed up a save from every save point and can't test, so please let me know so I can shorten the list and make a complete save set for it like CoO & GoS, thanks.
01-27-2013, 04:53 AM #51
Originally posted by OGVANILLAXD View Post
For Piece of Cake in Chains of Olympus, do I do the 5th challenge or any of them?

For that one you have to do the last challenge. I just keep using the Gauntlet of Zeus for that challenge.
01-27-2013, 05:04 AM #52
DJR_Supreme
My boy Gon
Cool cool, I was a bit lost since all the challenge was done
For that one you have to do the last challenge. I just keep using the Gauntlet of Zeus for that challenge.
01-27-2013, 06:35 PM #53
Tested GOW it worked flawlessly. Thanks for the save gmax666. I'm trying GOW2 now...However i have no idea for the last Phoenix Feather. Been researching for this (Since i forgot already :( ) can someone kindly enough to show me where is the last phoenix feather for GOW2 at save folder no2 save no 6 is?

The following user thanked MauricePhoenix for this useful post:

gmax666
01-28-2013, 08:02 AM #54
Originally posted by MauricePhoenix View Post
Tested GOW it worked flawlessly. Thanks for the save gmax666. I'm trying GOW2 now...However i have no idea for the last Phoenix Feather. Been researching for this (Since i forgot already :( ) can someone kindly enough to show me where is the last phoenix feather for GOW2 at save folder no2 save no 6 is?

You need to turn around the opposite way and there will be two chests across the lava in the corner.
01-28-2013, 11:21 AM #55
You need to turn around the opposite way and there will be two chests across the lava in the corner.

Do you mean after the swing? The one near the torch(Hidden One(Coz I Just Find one chest though, Keep hitting the wall, but seems no more wall can be break))?

NB: Its the place before the area with hole that the flyers kind of monster come out right?

Never mind Already got it ^^ Thanks Again gmax666. Cheers
Last edited by MauricePhoenix ; 01-28-2013 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Detail

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo