04-21-2013, 10:46 PM #1
X-GHOST-X
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); He Guys here is new Stuff Enjoy Smile

Ok You Get:
Credits:15999984
Xp:15999984
and Praxis :99

Save Starts after Tutorial all Throphys can be earned

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 40 users say thank you to X-GHOST-X for this useful post:

AngelfireUk83, armandu78, ATLien, BASIA2001, TheDeadLift, BigTrain, CaptainJohnson, Elduder, Ember2012, evildrake, Gagliardi, Ghost_Leader_59_, Hatchet Harry, HUYI82, Ilikebigboys, Isaac Clarke, kevnj, mexi001, NuclearArmpit, PC_, Rex Evil, Rippamax, Ruri Gokō, ryd3r, SayYO, Sirprizer, skruff, thanthan, The_Fallen, thebestplayer, uaeonly, un4given, Wasatio, Westers, xenomage, xorissao, zebbidy, zirex
06-05-2013, 04:42 AM #11
So, this released on PS+ again for free, I decided to give it a go and am trying to get this work on the Blus version, i've tried changing the region to the US, I get it to half way work (as in the image of the save shows) but when I go to try and use it, it just tells me that the save is corrupt, is there any way to get this to the US region successfully?
06-05-2013, 04:56 AM #12
TheForce
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks, Ghost. Good Works as always.

Was soll ich da noch groß sagen? Dank dir wird so manches Spiel einfacher und man spart auch noch ne Menge Zeit!!!
06-05-2013, 05:12 AM #13
Yeah, I can't find a work around for my issue, that or i'm missing something very simple, I have Xploder and i've never had an issue with a game not finding a save before, I tried resigning the SFO like mentioned in my previous post, but it just comes up with a corrupted error, clearly i'm not as skilled as i'd like to be, haha, does anyone have the region changed to US for the PSN version yet?
06-05-2013, 05:43 AM #14
Originally posted by Sebastian
So, this released on PS+ again for free, I decided to give it a go and am trying to get this work on the Blus version, i've tried changing the region to the US, I get it to half way work (as in the image of the save shows) but when I go to try and use it, it just tells me that the save is corrupt, is there any way to get this to the US region successfully?

Note this is not my save UNTESTED *Credit goes to X-GHOST-X

I changed the region to US (Used bruteforce)

Just resign.

Last edited by PatrickVZ ; 06-05-2013 at 05:44 AM. Reason: added mediafire URL
06-05-2013, 06:32 AM #15
Originally posted by PatrickVZ View Post
Note this is not my save UNTESTED *Credit goes to X-GHOST-X

I changed the region to US (Used bruteforce)

Just resign.

Worked wonders for me, thanks much for resigning, thanks to Ghost for the original!
06-05-2013, 06:41 AM #16
Originally posted by Sebastian
Worked wonders for me, thanks much for resigning, thanks to Ghost for the original!

I have PS+ and i downloaded the game and it freezes after the start screen. wish i would have got to test it. But glad it worked for you
06-05-2013, 09:53 AM #17
I encourage everyone to play through the game legit. Its a GREAT game and its one of the easier platinums to obtain.
06-05-2013, 03:34 PM #18
150coyote
Do a barrel roll!
I agree with last I enjoyed this game very much
06-05-2013, 08:46 PM #19
thx bro awesome save
now the game should be easier Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo