04-21-2013, 10:46 PM #1
X-GHOST-X
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); He Guys here is new Stuff Enjoy Smile

Ok You Get:
Credits:15999984
Xp:15999984
and Praxis :99

Save Starts after Tutorial all Throphys can be earned

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 40 users say thank you to X-GHOST-X for this useful post:

AngelfireUk83, armandu78, ATLien, BASIA2001, TheDeadLift, BigTrain, CaptainJohnson, Elduder, Ember2012, evildrake, Gagliardi, Ghost_Leader_59_, Hatchet Harry, HUYI82, Ilikebigboys, Isaac Clarke, kevnj, mexi001, NuclearArmpit, PC_, Rex Evil, Rippamax, Ruri Gokō, ryd3r, SayYO, Sirprizer, skruff, thanthan, The_Fallen, thebestplayer, uaeonly, un4given, Wasatio, Westers, xenomage, xorissao, zebbidy, zirex
05-04-2014, 07:51 PM #56
evildrake
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by X View Post
all what i need is a save fro the Director's cut version

X-GHOST-X I made a save for the Director's cut saved after the Tutorial i can upload it to PS+ cloud storage i just need someone with CFW and i can give my PSN account details to them and get the save off PS+.

Do you know someone on the forum i could contact about this? Please and thanks.Smile

Edit:I think i found someone who could get the save off my PS+ cloud storage will post an update when i here back from them.Smile
Last edited by evildrake ; 05-04-2014 at 08:25 PM.

The following user thanked evildrake for this useful post:

X-GHOST-X
05-04-2014, 09:02 PM #57
X-GHOST-X
League Champion
Originally posted by evildrake View Post
X-GHOST-X I made a save for the Director's cut saved after the Tutorial i can upload it to PS+ cloud storage i just need someone with CFW and i can give my PSN account details to them and get the save off PS+.

Do you know someone on the forum i could contact about this? Please and thanks.Smile

Edit:I think i found someone who could get the save off my PS+ cloud storage will post an update when i here back from them.Smile

Great when you have it send it to me via pm
05-04-2014, 10:33 PM #58
ryukira2
Pokemon Trainer
good job bro !
05-05-2014, 04:46 AM #59
gringo1974
Little One
great, we are waiting... thanks
05-06-2014, 06:44 PM #60
evildrake
Do a barrel roll!
Ok I've got the save's i have PM'ed them to X-GHOST-X so hopefully we'll have a starter save for the Director's Cut soon.Smile

I also made a second save which i started on Give me Deus Ex difficulty for those that wanted a starter save on that difficulty hopefully X-GHOST-X will be able to mod that save as well.Smile

Also a big thanks to soad08 for getting the save off of cloud storage for me.Smile

The following user thanked evildrake for this useful post:

X-GHOST-X
05-06-2014, 07:35 PM #61
gringo1974
Little One
Great.... Uhm.. Waiting
05-07-2014, 01:39 PM #62
X-GHOST-X
League Champion
Originally posted by gringo1974 View Post
Great.... Uhm.. Waiting

here is one for the Director's cut version needs to be tested thx

The following user thanked X-GHOST-X for this useful post:

Captain Harlock
05-07-2014, 03:34 PM #63
gringo1974
Little One
i will test it this week end, thanks a lot
05-07-2014, 08:43 PM #64
Originally posted by X View Post
here is one for the Director's cut version needs to be tested thx

i've just tested it briefly and it worked on my director's cut version, i cannot confirm if you modded anything as this save is at first checkpoint and at that point we don't have access to menu with exp and skill points

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo