04-21-2013, 10:46 PM #1
X-GHOST-X
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); He Guys here is new Stuff Enjoy Smile

Ok You Get:
Credits:15999984
Xp:15999984
and Praxis :99

Save Starts after Tutorial all Throphys can be earned

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 40 users say thank you to X-GHOST-X for this useful post:

AngelfireUk83, armandu78, ATLien, BASIA2001, TheDeadLift, BigTrain, CaptainJohnson, Elduder, Ember2012, evildrake, Gagliardi, Ghost_Leader_59_, Hatchet Harry, HUYI82, Ilikebigboys, Isaac Clarke, kevnj, mexi001, NuclearArmpit, PC_, Rex Evil, Rippamax, Ruri Gokō, ryd3r, SayYO, Sirprizer, skruff, thanthan, The_Fallen, thebestplayer, uaeonly, un4given, Wasatio, Westers, xenomage, xorissao, zebbidy, zirex
05-07-2014, 08:45 PM #65
X-GHOST-X
League Champion
Originally posted by Captain
i've just tested it briefly and it worked on my director's cut version, i cannot confirm if you modded anything as this save is at first checkpoint and at that point we don't have access to menu with exp and skill points

let me know when you at the point where you have access how it worked thx
05-07-2014, 09:00 PM #66
Originally posted by X View Post
let me know when you at the point where you have access how it worked thx

forget it it didn't load your save it loaded an old from me, i just noticed now that the save that you posted cannot work with director's cut as it it a save with BLES 01150 which is from the normal version, BLES from director's cut is BLES 01928
05-07-2014, 09:03 PM #67
X-GHOST-X
League Champion
forget it it didn't load your save it loaded an old from me, i just noticed now that the save that you posted cannot work with director's cut as it it a save with BLES 01150 which is from the normal version, BLES from director's cut is BLES 01928

Thats the right answer there i was waiting for get report from a other guy that it cant load its my mistake i will fix this and upload a new one for testing here as much as i can
05-07-2014, 09:15 PM #68
Thats the right answer there i was waiting for get report from a other guy that it cant load its my mistake i will fix this and upload a new one for testing here as much as i can

if you have an unmodded save from the director's cut could you send it to me via PM i would like to test the swap method via xploder with the old saveset from the normal game
05-07-2014, 09:17 PM #69
X-GHOST-X
League Champion
if you have an unmodded save from the director's cut could you send it to me via PM i would like to test the swap method via xploder with the old saveset from the normal game

ask evildrake for it because all they i got are saves from him
05-08-2014, 11:34 PM #70
X-GHOST-X
League Champion

please try this should be the right one
Last edited by X-GHOST-X ; 05-09-2014 at 09:36 AM.
05-10-2014, 04:44 PM #71
please try this should be the right one

hello,
i just tried your save, it loads fine but nothing is modded, credits exp points and all the rest are at normal values
05-16-2014, 01:31 PM #72
X-GHOST-X
League Champion
hello,
i just tried your save, it loads fine but nothing is modded, credits exp points and all the rest are at normal values

here is the updated version should be work now
05-16-2014, 05:29 PM #73
here is the updated version should be work now

i will test it this evening and let you know

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo