05-13-2014, 10:44 AM #1
SHAkA
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
first of all i would like to thanks my friend chaoszage without him this save wont exist!

You must login or register to view this content.

finally!! a modded save everything max enjoy the game and dont forget to make save set :P

i update the save again with male and female character.

Regard
SHAkA
Last edited by SHAkA ; 06-11-2014 at 04:32 PM.

The following 49 users say thank you to SHAkA for this useful post:

acarac, along_isma, alpalia, Andyman88, BigTrain, chaoszage, danilo_BR, dapreacher23, dufruffo, Ember2012, ErockBuy, evildrake, Femme Fatale, gasit, hfgfeheryrjrfu, Isaac Clarke, isigo, JonnyEnglish, JPClyde, L-Griever, LH_Weiss, manimal696, MusicGamer, nimdude, noshulongbeard, OmegaBeta, pk89, retro.plex, Rex Evil, Rich Davies, selvin santos, sharkblade, simmo_316, Sly_Cooper26, Stephen., taka, thedraper, Uncle Ted, wintersuns71, wolf82, X-GHOST-X, xmrgoffx, Yondaime83, ZedAFK
05-15-2014, 10:17 AM #20
lilong
Haxor!
If someone can upload a save for the trophy "traveler" from this starter save, I would really appreciate
05-15-2014, 12:57 PM #21
OK, so I saw the picture on my tablet (it must be a work block) and now the question is - can you do this with a Human Noble warrior? That would be fan-freakin-tastic.
05-15-2014, 02:39 PM #22
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by tut1971 View Post
OK, so I saw the picture on my tablet (it must be a work block) and now the question is - can you do this with a Human Noble warrior? That would be fan-freakin-tastic.

yes i can i will post when im free.

The following user thanked SHAkA for this useful post:

tut1971
05-15-2014, 02:50 PM #23
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
yes i can i will post when im free.

Awesome! Thanks SHAka!
05-15-2014, 03:10 PM #24
chaoszage
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Lovely
Awesome! Thanks a lot for this guys. Here I included the save, autosave and autosave checkpoint: You must login or register to view this content.

Just checked and the files look clean,you can just mod the save(if you know what you are doing) Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to chaoszage for this useful post:

hfgfeheryrjrfu, SHAkA
05-15-2014, 04:23 PM #25
Andyman88
I am error
Originally posted by Lovely
Awesome! Thanks a lot for this guys. Here I included the save, autosave and autosave checkpoint: You must login or register to view this content.

what does this save? everything to the max?
05-15-2014, 04:47 PM #26
dapreacher23
Climbing up the ladder
Hey can this save get you the dark spawn kills? just kinda wondering since that is a pretty glitchy trophy maybe the stat could be modded to get one more ddark spawn kill
05-16-2014, 11:01 PM #27
can you convert to US region would appreciate
05-17-2014, 09:20 AM #28
Shaka whats the psn code for this? EU

Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
first of all i would like to thanks my friend chaoszage without him this save wont exist!

You must login or register to view this content.

finally!! a modded save everything max enjoy the game and dont forget to make save set :P

Regard
SHAkA

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo