05-13-2014, 10:44 AM #1
SHAkA
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
first of all i would like to thanks my friend chaoszage without him this save wont exist!

You must login or register to view this content.

finally!! a modded save everything max enjoy the game and dont forget to make save set :P

i update the save again with male and female character.

Regard
SHAkA
Last edited by SHAkA ; 06-11-2014 at 04:32 PM.

The following 49 users say thank you to SHAkA for this useful post:

acarac, along_isma, alpalia, Andyman88, BigTrain, chaoszage, danilo_BR, dapreacher23, dufruffo, Ember2012, ErockBuy, evildrake, Femme Fatale, gasit, hfgfeheryrjrfu, Isaac Clarke, isigo, JonnyEnglish, JPClyde, L-Griever, LH_Weiss, manimal696, MusicGamer, nimdude, noshulongbeard, OmegaBeta, pk89, retro.plex, Rex Evil, Rich Davies, selvin santos, sharkblade, simmo_316, Sly_Cooper26, Stephen., taka, thedraper, Uncle Ted, wintersuns71, wolf82, X-GHOST-X, xmrgoffx, Yondaime83, ZedAFK
08-05-2014, 05:29 PM #56
Originally posted by Kitford View Post
Does this work with the Ultimate Edition? I tried it out, but when I tried loading the game, I got an error message saying something along the lines of "This save is damaged and cannot be loaded". If it doesn't work with the Ultimate Edition, would it be possible to add a save file that would be compatible with it?

Edit: I managed to get it working on the EU Ultimate Edition, although I'm stuck as a male rogue when I used the "Male warrior" save.

How I managed to get it working on the Ultimate Edition - Take the save file onto usb and copy it to ps3. Attempt to load the save and you'll get the "This save is damaged and cannot be loaded error". Quit the game and then re-sign the save (from the usb/pc) and copy it over the one you've tried to load on the ps3. Then, it's ready to load up and play. Simply resigning it in one step didn't work for me, not sure why that happened. Hope this helps anyone else Smile

cant seem to get this to work when i change game id to ultimate edition in bruteforce everything thing seems good till i transfer to ps3 then it show as the normal version of dragon age any help will be much appreciated
08-08-2014, 12:50 PM #57
Default Avatar
Kitford
I'm sure mine says it's still under the normal edition, but providing it's in the same file folder as your Ultimate Edition saves, it should still work (I have my saves grouped into folders on the ps3)
08-08-2014, 05:19 PM #58
Originally posted by Kitford View Post
I'm sure mine says it's still under the normal edition, but providing it's in the same file folder as your Ultimate Edition saves, it should still work (I have my saves grouped into folders on the ps3)

i have two different folders when i transfer this save over tried multiple time now but cant get it to go in the ultimate folder
08-08-2014, 06:08 PM #59
anyone know the region for the usa ultimate edition version?
08-09-2014, 02:31 AM #60
This is the us save BLUS-30415 Dragon Age origins!Outie

The following user thanked fallenangel669 for this useful post:

stretchbl
08-16-2014, 07:18 PM #61
layy
Gobble
Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition
US Electronic Arts BLUS-30649 014633195248 10/25/10 M
08-26-2014, 03:37 AM #62
What program did your friend use to make this starter save possible?
09-24-2014, 10:17 AM #63
Well, I have a male human rogues, which is totally fine, but it came out with the generic face 1 xD I don't want to sound picky, but is there anyway this is customizable? Thanks in advance.

Oh, and thank you very much for this, it's brilliant!

*btw, sorry if I bumped this when I shouldn't, it's my first post
Last edited by LH_Weiss ; 09-24-2014 at 10:36 AM.
10-21-2014, 07:46 PM #64
how did you mod it? also anyway you can make a modded mage? and male warrior as ur save only hase female war male rouge. can u make one for each of the starting stories as well please

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo