05-13-2014, 10:44 AM #1
SHAkA
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
first of all i would like to thanks my friend chaoszage without him this save wont exist!

You must login or register to view this content.

finally!! a modded save everything max enjoy the game and dont forget to make save set :P

i update the save again with male and female character.

Regard
SHAkA
Last edited by SHAkA ; 06-11-2014 at 04:32 PM.

The following 49 users say thank you to SHAkA for this useful post:

acarac, along_isma, alpalia, Andyman88, BigTrain, chaoszage, danilo_BR, dapreacher23, dufruffo, Ember2012, ErockBuy, evildrake, Femme Fatale, gasit, hfgfeheryrjrfu, Isaac Clarke, isigo, JonnyEnglish, JPClyde, L-Griever, LH_Weiss, manimal696, MusicGamer, nimdude, noshulongbeard, OmegaBeta, pk89, retro.plex, Rex Evil, Rich Davies, selvin santos, sharkblade, simmo_316, Sly_Cooper26, Stephen., taka, thedraper, Uncle Ted, wintersuns71, wolf82, X-GHOST-X, xmrgoffx, Yondaime83, ZedAFK
05-17-2014, 02:16 PM #29
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by uaeonly View Post
shaka whats the psn code for this? Eu

npub30475
05-19-2014, 05:54 AM #30
Hi, thanks for the great save. Really helped me with the DLC, I already had the base game completed. Don't think it made any difference changing the difficulty to hard for Varterral's Fall and Grim Reaper trophies. So just confirming that all stats stay maxxed, only different is that you start at I think level 18.

Thanks again.

Any chance of having one for Dragon age 2, preferably with no DLC attached.
05-19-2014, 10:59 AM #31
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by JonnyEnglish View Post
Hi, thanks for the great save. Really helped me with the DLC, I already had the base game completed. Don't think it made any difference changing the difficulty to hard for Varterral's Fall and Grim Reaper trophies. So just confirming that all stats stay maxxed, only different is that you start at I think level 18.

Thanks again.

Any chance of having one for Dragon age 2, preferably with no DLC attached.

is the save file locked ? if so i will have a look.
05-19-2014, 11:29 AM #32
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
is the save file locked ? if so i will have a look.

I'm not totally sure, I believe the options file is locked, but the save file might not be. I will check when I'm home this evening unless someone beats me to it.

The following user thanked JonnyEnglish for this useful post:

En'cere
05-19-2014, 11:50 AM #33
oh nice, i wanted to restart this game ^^ (specially for trophy about "start with all races") and all ^^ this perfect ,thanks Happy
05-19-2014, 07:24 PM #34
I'm not totally sure, I believe the options file is locked, but the save file might not be. I will check when I'm home this evening unless someone beats me to it.

I have checked and the game save is unlocked, but the game options save is locked.
05-19-2014, 09:44 PM #35
SHAkA
League Champion
I have checked and the game save is unlocked, but the game options save is locked.

ok provide me a new save and i will mode it.
05-19-2014, 10:06 PM #36
SHAkA, have you had a chance to look into modding a Human Noble Warrior?
05-26-2014, 11:03 PM #37
make female character, i hate playing as male.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo