09-25-2017, 09:06 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey, so I been through a million threads, forums, and youtube videos and I am having a hard time with the sync part. I am getting various errors, none of which I want. I had errors like e53, e05, e28, etc. but I am not getting e55. I even tried modding trophies on blank profiles and then syncing them to my account, and nothing is working. I also read online that your profile needs to start with a number. Also read somewhere that it also has to end in a number? My profile starts in 4 and ends in e. I'm trying to just do this to clean up existing trophy lists to get some platinums finished up. I know about downloading the trophy lists, and I did that too, but the time stamps are all out of order, so I ended up changing the time stamps to legit looking times and it's still not working. I also tried using those trophy lists on blank profiles and that also didn't work.*

I tried using Ferrox 4.81 and Rebug 4.81. Neither of which worked. I have fake save off too.

I'm just wondering what I am doing wrong. It would be greatly appreciated if someone can guide me through this like a kindergarten child. I don't care what firmware I have to use. I don't even care if I have to use an app on the PS3 to do it. I just don't want to be stuck with timestamps that are all identical.
Last edited by ModzNTrophyz ; 09-25-2017 at 09:15 PM.
09-25-2017, 09:48 PM #11
K, and how would I do multiple games at once? Or do I just do it one game at a time?
09-25-2017, 09:50 PM #12
Also, when I use TrophyIsGood to unlock the single trophy, do I have to re-write every trophy or just do the 1 I am missing? I am only asking cuz the platinum won't unlock in the app without me re-writing each trophy.
09-25-2017, 10:12 PM #13
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by ModzNTrophyz View Post
Also, when I use TrophyIsGood to unlock the single trophy, do I have to re-write every trophy or just do the 1 I am missing? I am only asking cuz the platinum won't unlock in the app without me re-writing each trophy.

You can do multiple games in 1 sync but u just have to start each game your doing b4 it'll sync. To unlock the platinum you'll have to have all unlocked; just make sure to have the 1 missing as the last trophy to unlock b4 the platinum.
09-25-2017, 10:17 PM #14
Originally posted by bmob10189 View Post
You can do multiple games in 1 sync but u just have to start each game your doing b4 it'll sync. To unlock the platinum you'll have to have all unlocked; just make sure to have the 1 missing as the last trophy to unlock b4 the platinum.

Well that's what I mean. I have every trophy unlocked legit. I am just missing Titan mode for the plat. So do I just unlock the 1 trophy in TrophyIsGood and the plat will auto-pop? I am asking because in TrophyIsGood, every trophy has the proper timestamp, but when I click on Titan mode to unlock it, I can't unlock the platinum because it says that every other trophy has to be unlocked... even though they are unlocked legit. So I have to re-unlock in TrophyIsGood before the app lets me unlock the plat through the app.
09-25-2017, 10:19 PM #15
Can I use my backed up games through MM for this too? Or does it absolutely have to be a disc? Can I use my digital games I purchased?
09-25-2017, 10:21 PM #16
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Well that's what I mean. I have every trophy unlocked legit. I am just missing Titan mode for the plat. So do I just unlock the 1 trophy in TrophyIsGood and the plat will auto-pop? I am asking because in TrophyIsGood, every trophy has the proper timestamp, but when I click on Titan mode to unlock it, I can't unlock the platinum because it says that every other trophy has to be unlocked... even though they are unlocked legit. So I have to re-unlock in TrophyIsGood before the app lets me unlock the plat through the app.

Like I said, u need to unlock all to unlock the platinum. Just have the 1 missing as the last 1 before the platinum. I would say 3 secs before n not a future date n time, past tense.
09-25-2017, 10:21 PM #17
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Can I use my backed up games through MM for this too? Or does it absolutely have to be a disc? Can I use my digital games I purchased?

Backups work as long as the game boots up. If the disc don't work or the backup then no. As long as the game plays
Last edited by bmob10189 ; 09-25-2017 at 10:24 PM.
09-25-2017, 10:37 PM #18

You should just have to edit the one trophy, since your game is already synced (assuming you have the game synced on acc already and are using fresh folder), run game, and sync, it should pop the plat.
09-25-2017, 10:43 PM #19
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
You should just have to edit the one trophy, since your game is already synced (assuming you have the game synced on acc already and are using fresh folder), run game, and sync, it should pop the plat.

I thought about doing that, but then it would cause Titan Mode and the plat to possibly have a time stamp that's like 1 or 2 mins off. That's why I want to write the timestamps manually, and have it so I platinumed the game a few days ago. Last time the game had a trophy pop was on the 16th, so i want the plat and titan mode to have the time stamp on the same time on the 17th.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo