09-25-2017, 09:06 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey, so I been through a million threads, forums, and youtube videos and I am having a hard time with the sync part. I am getting various errors, none of which I want. I had errors like e53, e05, e28, etc. but I am not getting e55. I even tried modding trophies on blank profiles and then syncing them to my account, and nothing is working. I also read online that your profile needs to start with a number. Also read somewhere that it also has to end in a number? My profile starts in 4 and ends in e. I'm trying to just do this to clean up existing trophy lists to get some platinums finished up. I know about downloading the trophy lists, and I did that too, but the time stamps are all out of order, so I ended up changing the time stamps to legit looking times and it's still not working. I also tried using those trophy lists on blank profiles and that also didn't work.*

I tried using Ferrox 4.81 and Rebug 4.81. Neither of which worked. I have fake save off too.

I'm just wondering what I am doing wrong. It would be greatly appreciated if someone can guide me through this like a kindergarten child. I don't care what firmware I have to use. I don't even care if I have to use an app on the PS3 to do it. I just don't want to be stuck with timestamps that are all identical.
Last edited by ModzNTrophyz ; 09-25-2017 at 09:15 PM.
09-30-2017, 04:27 AM #38
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by ModzNTrophyz View Post
I have 1.3.6.7 I do believe.

I literally just found the console ID, and found it in global.conf... I opened it with notepad, I think this is what I was missing... talk about obscure.

Winky Winky just takes work

The following user thanked bmob10189 for this useful post:

ModzNTrophyz
09-30-2017, 04:34 AM #39
Originally posted by bmob10189 View Post
Winky Winky just takes work

I hope this is what I was missing the whole time man... cuz I never lost so much hair trying to figure out something in my life. 360 achievements were a joke compared to this ahahaah
09-30-2017, 04:52 AM #40
bmob10189
At least I can fight
I hope this is what I was missing the whole time man... cuz I never lost so much hair trying to figure out something in my life. 360 achievements were a joke compared to this ahahaah

Me too, put an end to this madness

ModzNTrophyz
09-30-2017, 05:48 AM #41

Unfortunately, it didn't work. Tried again but this time I tried Diablo. I popped GOW 3 last night with a hacked save.

The error was as follows (on the title screen of Diablo) "Registration of the trophy information could not be completed. The game will quit". Did 2 methods and different error codes to go with this message.

Anyways,did the whole thing as described in the link you gave me. Assigned c*ns0le1D, user ID, etc. First time I did the whole platinum up with TrophyIsGood, Original source being my profile on this console. Just unlocked all the trophies with good time stamps. Erased the folder on the PS3 in MultiMan and dropped the folder from my pc to the ps3 via ftp. Got the error I quoted above, but the error code was 8002291E. Went into the trophy list and the game was showing as corrupted data. Deleted and re-synced. Got back the trophies to original.

Second time after the sync above, I just dropped the modded folder and overwrote every file on the PS3. Did the same thing and got the same message as described above but with error code 80022D88 and booted me out of the game.
10-02-2017, 03:43 AM #42

You think it could be a setting in my debugger causing these issues? Or some other system setting?
10-02-2017, 06:23 AM #43
bmob10189
At least I can fight
You think it could be a setting in my debugger causing these issues? Or some other system setting?

Not sure what the problem is. Could b simple faulty mistake while going through the process, could b the folder got corrupted during the copy from PC~USB or FTP. These folders are fragile n can easily get corrupted just by relocating it from folder to another. Could b lots of things. Wish I could help u further but I believe I've done all I can w/o actual interaction

ModzNTrophyz
10-02-2017, 05:42 PM #44
Not sure what the problem is. Could b simple faulty mistake while going through the process, could b the folder got corrupted during the copy from PC~USB or FTP. These folders are fragile n can easily get corrupted just by relocating it from folder to another. Could b lots of things. Wish I could help u further but I believe I've done all I can w/o actual interaction

That's cool man. I appreciate the help. If you want to help more, I can get skype. I don't have a web cam... would it matter? Or you prefer facebook or KIK or something?

I also looked into mods. All the mods I am finding are for older versions of firmware and won't run on 4.81 Rebug... unless I am doing that wrong too. Tried an auto-unlocker through sprx and that won't work either... tried to use it as an alternative to just unlock like 1 major pain in the arse trophy in GOW1. No go there either. I did manage to find some save editors, which are useful and do help with certain games, so there's that. But other than that, it seems like I am not meant to easily unlock trophies, which is pretty unfortunate for me.
Last edited by ModzNTrophyz ; 10-02-2017 at 05:47 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo