09-25-2017, 09:06 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey, so I been through a million threads, forums, and youtube videos and I am having a hard time with the sync part. I am getting various errors, none of which I want. I had errors like e53, e05, e28, etc. but I am not getting e55. I even tried modding trophies on blank profiles and then syncing them to my account, and nothing is working. I also read online that your profile needs to start with a number. Also read somewhere that it also has to end in a number? My profile starts in 4 and ends in e. I'm trying to just do this to clean up existing trophy lists to get some platinums finished up. I know about downloading the trophy lists, and I did that too, but the time stamps are all out of order, so I ended up changing the time stamps to legit looking times and it's still not working. I also tried using those trophy lists on blank profiles and that also didn't work.*

I tried using Ferrox 4.81 and Rebug 4.81. Neither of which worked. I have fake save off too.

I'm just wondering what I am doing wrong. It would be greatly appreciated if someone can guide me through this like a kindergarten child. I don't care what firmware I have to use. I don't even care if I have to use an app on the PS3 to do it. I just don't want to be stuck with timestamps that are all identical.
Last edited by ModzNTrophyz ; 09-25-2017 at 09:15 PM.
09-28-2017, 06:49 AM #29
I didn't use BruteForce this time... figured I didn't need to since it was already assigned to my profile. I'll try it tomorrow with Brute Force... I figure there's something minor or stupid I am not doing or something, and it's 4 am here... gotta work in a few hours.

Pretty sure I tried it with Brute Force a couple days ago and I was having problems too. Or maybe it was the rebuilding causing it...
09-28-2017, 08:09 PM #30
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by ModzNTrophyz View Post
I didn't use BruteForce this time... figured I didn't need to since it was already assigned to my profile. I'll try it tomorrow with Brute Force... I figure there's something minor or stupid I am not doing or something, and it's 4 am here... gotta work in a few hours.

Pretty sure I tried it with Brute Force a couple days ago and I was having problems too. Or maybe it was the rebuilding causing it...

Only need bruteforce to resign. Since it comes off your acc then no need for it. Don't know why I was thinking you need to decrypt the folder b4 editing
09-29-2017, 02:28 AM #31
Originally posted by bmob10189 View Post
Only need bruteforce to resign. Since it comes off your acc then no need for it. Don't know why I was thinking you need to decrypt the folder b4 editing

Tried that last night without resigning or rebuilding and I was having the issues described. Went to sync and it reverted back to 91% instead of 100%. Tried unlocking just the titan mode trophy for the plat to pop and tried to make the folder a full plat by with TrophyIsGood by manually unlocking each trophy and keeping the same time stamp. Both ways failed.
09-29-2017, 03:41 AM #32
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Tried that last night without resigning or rebuilding and I was having the issues described. Went to sync and it reverted back to 91% instead of 100%. Tried unlocking just the titan mode trophy for the plat to pop and tried to make the folder a full plat by with TrophyIsGood by manually unlocking each trophy and keeping the same time stamp. Both ways failed.

When's the last time you updated your params.sfo in bruteforce and did u update the global.conf of TrophyIsGood to your acc?

Edit: Try following this tutorial
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by bmob10189 ; 09-29-2017 at 03:58 AM.

The following user thanked bmob10189 for this useful post:

ModzNTrophyz
09-30-2017, 02:31 AM #33
When's the last time you updated your params.sfo in bruteforce and did u update the global.conf of TrophyIsGood to your acc?

Edit: Try following this tutorial
You must login or register to view this content.

404 error downloading those files.

Also, can't find the console ID in MM. I looked for it and couldn't find it. Also, I'm using BruteForce 4.4.2, and am using whatever files came with it.
Last edited by ModzNTrophyz ; 09-30-2017 at 02:42 AM. Reason: Added stuffs
09-30-2017, 02:48 AM #34
bmob10189
At least I can fight
404 error downloading those files.

Also, can't find the console ID in MM. I looked for it and couldn't find it. Also, I'm using BruteForce 4.4.2, and am using whatever files came with it.

Not sure what but you may not need to download the updated .conf file as yours may already support the game your trying so no need to update as you have everything else; try just updating it to your consoles profile # n going from there
09-30-2017, 02:54 AM #35
Not sure what but you may not need to download the updated .conf file as yours may already support the game your trying so no need to update as you have everything else; try just updating it to your consoles profile # n going from there

I am thinking if it is outdated files, it would be the ones in TrophyIsGood. What version of MM should I use to get the console ID?

I am also using rebug 4.81 if that helps with this at all...
09-30-2017, 03:14 AM #36
bmob10189
At least I can fight
I am thinking if it is outdated files, it would be the ones in TrophyIsGood. What version of MM should I use to get the console ID?

I am also using rebug 4.81 if that helps with this at all...

Any version supported will show console ID I believe, but I believe the profile # is what your looking for located in /dev_hdd0/home. The 000000xx can be figured by the order of location of users on the XMB. But to find your console ID I'm don't remember if you can through MM but I think an option in rebug toolbox lets you see it and modify, not sure tho. But I do kno most game managers do have that option, like PS3ita manager or irisMAN/ iris manager etc. also what version of TrophyIsGood do u have?

The following user thanked bmob10189 for this useful post:

ModzNTrophyz
09-30-2017, 03:54 AM #37
Any version supported will show console ID I believe, but I believe the profile # is what your looking for located in /dev_hdd0/home. The 000000xx can be figured by the order of location of users on the XMB. But to find your console ID I'm don't remember if you can through MM but I think an option in rebug toolbox lets you see it and modify, not sure tho. But I do kno most game managers do have that option, like PS3ita manager or irisMAN/ iris manager etc. also what version of TrophyIsGood do u have?

I have 1.3.6.7 I do believe.

I literally just found the console ID, and found it in global.conf... I opened it with notepad, I think this is what I was missing... talk about obscure.
Last edited by ModzNTrophyz ; 09-30-2017 at 04:08 AM. Reason: I found my stupidity.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo