09-25-2017, 09:06 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey, so I been through a million threads, forums, and youtube videos and I am having a hard time with the sync part. I am getting various errors, none of which I want. I had errors like e53, e05, e28, etc. but I am not getting e55. I even tried modding trophies on blank profiles and then syncing them to my account, and nothing is working. I also read online that your profile needs to start with a number. Also read somewhere that it also has to end in a number? My profile starts in 4 and ends in e. I'm trying to just do this to clean up existing trophy lists to get some platinums finished up. I know about downloading the trophy lists, and I did that too, but the time stamps are all out of order, so I ended up changing the time stamps to legit looking times and it's still not working. I also tried using those trophy lists on blank profiles and that also didn't work.*

I tried using Ferrox 4.81 and Rebug 4.81. Neither of which worked. I have fake save off too.

I'm just wondering what I am doing wrong. It would be greatly appreciated if someone can guide me through this like a kindergarten child. I don't care what firmware I have to use. I don't even care if I have to use an app on the PS3 to do it. I just don't want to be stuck with timestamps that are all identical.
Last edited by ModzNTrophyz ; 09-25-2017 at 09:15 PM.
09-25-2017, 11:20 PM #20
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
You should just have to edit the one trophy, since your game is already synced (assuming you have the game synced on acc already and are using fresh folder), run game, and sync, it should pop the plat.

I had a few games where the platinum didnt pop instantly so I always just unlocked all; Instead of the hassle of starting over.
09-25-2017, 11:24 PM #21
Originally posted by bmob10189 View Post
I had a few games where the platinum didnt pop instantly so I always just unlocked all; Instead of the hassle of starting over.

Interesting.
09-25-2017, 11:29 PM #22
Error D53
09-26-2017, 02:13 AM #23
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by ModzNTrophyz View Post
Error D53

Not sure but I believe that error means your acc is ineligible

The following user thanked bmob10189 for this useful post:

ModzNTrophyz
09-26-2017, 04:41 AM #24
Which doesn't make sense because it starts with a number. Should I just stick with save files? What other alternatives are there for trophy mods?
Last edited by ModzNTrophyz ; 09-26-2017 at 04:51 AM.
09-26-2017, 04:43 AM #25
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!
Which doesn't make sense because it starts with a number.

I've had a friend's account ID start with a number and it gave me D53, you aren't the only one. It's possible for it to still not work I suppose
Last edited by Levisaurus ; 09-26-2017 at 10:21 PM. Reason: typo
09-26-2017, 07:58 AM #26
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Which doesn't make sense because it starts with a number. Should I just stick with save files? What other alternatives are there for trophy mods?

Only other alternative would b to use RTM/RTE tools or mod menus to unlock trophies. Not sure tho, TrophyIsGood usually doesn't give me that error no matter what the acc. I only ever got that error after rebuilding the database from putting folders in. Try to make sure you have all resigned folders removed n don't rebuild after putting the edited folder on
Last edited by bmob10189 ; 09-26-2017 at 08:03 AM.
09-28-2017, 02:15 AM #27
Originally posted by bmob10189 View Post
Only other alternative would b to use RTM/RTE tools or mod menus to unlock trophies. Not sure tho, TrophyIsGood usually doesn't give me that error no matter what the acc. I only ever got that error after rebuilding the database from putting folders in. Try to make sure you have all resigned folders removed n don't rebuild after putting the edited folder on

I'll give it a shot. Maybe if I just use TrophyIsGood, I won't run it through BruteForce, and won't rebuild. I'll just load the game, and then try to sync after I exit out of the game.

TBH I was hoping someone can build me a guide or refer me to a guide that's been known to work for a good majority of people.

EDIT: Attempted the method above... using TrophyIsGood to unlock what I needed unlocked. I got no error this time, however my trophies reverted back to what PSN has me registered as. (91%)
Also decided to delete the profile and redownload it off PSN after. Reverting back to an original version that PSN has saved. Decided to do a 100% sync to get all my trophies again. Logged off and went into MM and FTP'd my modded folder with (just) titan mode unlocked (not the platinum itself) and got an error as follows: "Unable to complete registration of trophy information. Game will quit." with some weird error. When I go into the trophy info after, GOW 3 trophy list is corrupted.
Last edited by ModzNTrophyz ; 09-28-2017 at 03:43 AM. Reason: Added stuff
09-28-2017, 06:39 AM #28
bmob10189
At least I can fight
I'll give it a shot. Maybe if I just use TrophyIsGood, I won't run it through BruteForce, and won't rebuild. I'll just load the game, and then try to sync after I exit out of the game.

TBH I was hoping someone can build me a guide or refer me to a guide that's been known to work for a good majority of people.

EDIT: Attempted the method above... using TrophyIsGood to unlock what I needed unlocked. I got no error this time, however my trophies reverted back to what PSN has me registered as. (91%)
Also decided to delete the profile and redownload it off PSN after. Reverting back to an original version that PSN has saved. Decided to do a 100% sync to get all my trophies again. Logged off and went into MM and FTP'd my modded folder with (just) titan mode unlocked (not the platinum itself) and got an error as follows: "Unable to complete registration of trophy information. Game will quit." with some weird error. When I go into the trophy info after, GOW 3 trophy list is corrupted.

You can't use TrophyIsGood w/o bruteforce and when you get that error for trophy registration? I get that to when trying to load a game from an unassigned acc; aka blank acc: or loading a game from another user w/o resigning and/or using fake user registry

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo