06-15-2010, 08:31 PM #1
Mr.Kane
Greatness
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Link removed - advertising
Last edited by Drackos ; 12-26-2010 at 03:53 AM.

The following 47 users say thank you to Mr.Kane for this useful post:

ⒿⒺⒷⓇⓄ, +vA.LooSe, Alfa, AnThRaX FaiL, ashleythemigf, AtlasK, billionk, boombrshot, Brian235026, Brochacho, brosman, chris2k7sears, Dan962k8, DinoFreak, Fionn, FireWire, gdnxp, gillysnyter, God_of_Pizza, gola, Hasm_1, I Love Bks, I_Mod_Cod, ihaxgames, ii LeDgEnz x, IW_JOSH, Lizzy-Laurel, lxzer, Malteser, Mr. Slick Rick, NanuGama, NiiNo, Nolzad0, Nombie, Shebang, Radiation, rico4u2day2, Road_house, Solid Snake, SupaTrollioBros, t0asty, UMD, Vhince, Weescotty, x-MaGiiKZz-o, xBlackness
06-18-2010, 01:02 PM #29
Big Poppa Bren
Treasure hunter
Hey guys I have manger to get my lobby working with jumps etc. I need someone to sort the scripting for me pref with a mod menu and challanges on one off the directional keys. The person who can do thos and it works can get wrote into patch but I also need the part where you add players psn to patch for challages

The following user thanked Big Poppa Bren for this useful post:

Mirciulikkk
06-18-2010, 02:27 PM #30
Mirciulikkk
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by brendanj9554 View Post
Hey guys I have manger to get my lobby working with jumps etc. I need someone to sort the scripting for me pref with a mod menu and challanges on one off the directional keys. The person who can do thos and it works can get wrote into patch but I also need the part where you add players psn to patch for challages

I think AlphaDenver might be able to do that... Dunno if he is willing to though... It would be cool, you and him to team together to form something epic like hunter did. :3
06-18-2010, 04:22 PM #31
Mr.Kane
Greatness
Originally posted by Mirciulikkk View Post
I think AlphaDenver might be able to do that... Dunno if he is willing to though... It would be cool, you and him to team together to form something epic like hunter did. :3

alphadenver has said to me in i have any questions feel free to ask him, im sure the dame will apply for him as well Smile

has anybody been able to make any progression with this information? if anybody has and needs some codes i will try and find them for people who have Smile
Last edited by chris2k7sears ; 06-20-2010 at 08:08 PM.
06-19-2010, 07:42 PM #32
Invite me if you make a challenge lobby and I will let you K/S with me
06-19-2010, 07:54 PM #33
Mr.Kane
Greatness
Originally posted by Lazy View Post
Invite me if you make a challenge lobby and I will let you K/S with me

if someone makes a challenge lobby they will have EVERYTHING why would the k/s boost with you? and your new i have nothing against you as we were all new at some point but on this site people tend to stay away from noobs
06-19-2010, 07:58 PM #34
Mirciulikkk
Climbing up the ladder
I think we need to know where to put these once we get the file open and stuff... At least that's what I understood they have problems at...
06-19-2010, 08:03 PM #35
Mr.Kane
Greatness
I think we need to know where to put these once we get the file open and stuff... At least that's what I understood they have problems at...

being honest i havent even read the guide, i have a patch file on my pc if i mange to get in hacked i will upload to a file sharing site or email it to someone who can test it as i dont have a sata cable i downloaded the patch from a thread somewhere in this forum

The following user thanked Mr.Kane for this useful post:

killer007
06-20-2010, 07:48 PM #36
killer007
Gym leader

yes. that's exactly the problem for me right now....

can't figure out how to decompress the .ff file from the decrypted .bin file...

any one knows how to do this psle let me know.....
06-20-2010, 08:33 PM #37
Mr.Kane
Greatness
Originally posted by killer007 View Post
yes. that's exactly the problem for me right now....

can't figure out how to decompress the .ff file from the decrypted .bin file...

any one knows how to do this psle let me know.....

well the unkn0wn wont release his hacks but maybe if you ask him he may help you obtain what you need

The following user thanked Mr.Kane for this useful post:

killer007

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo