07-15-2012, 02:07 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Game Genie™: Save Editor for PS3

You must login or register to view this content.

Well guys the game genie save editor for PS3 is finally available, just wanted to let people that don't know about it!

Info:
"The Game Genie™: Save Editor for PS3 gives you access to maximum money, stats, and experience as well as unlocking all levels, allowing you to skip past all those tedious parts of the game. Optimized to work with the latest PS3 firmware, the Game Genie™ is an easy-to-use program that does not require jailbreaking or modding your PS3. The Game Genie™: Save Editor for PS3 works by allowing you to modify your saves on your PC with cheat codes that take effect once you load your game. Choose the game you want to modify and the cheats you want and you’re set! Unlock Everything!

Features:
*Loads, uploads and backs up your Save Data
*USB Drive pre-loaded with Game Genie™ Software
*Transfer save files from PS3 to PC for easy modification
*Automatic Profile Reassignment
*Ability to trade game save files with other players
*Live RSS feed continuously updated with the newest cheats for the newest games
*Secure access to the world’s premier cheat database with hundreds of available cheats updated constantly"

Store
The Game Genie Save Editor for PS3 is available for $29.99 at videogameall, here's the link:

Source & also the current list of codes(cheats) available for the product:
Last edited by Ryu_Tatsumaki ; 10-15-2012 at 12:44 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Ryu_Tatsumaki for this useful post:

KyleJH12345, nawking
07-15-2012, 03:43 PM #2
DonGiuliiano
★Swedish Legend★
hmm i dont really think its worth the money atm as there are only a few modded savegames ppl really could use atm.. maybe it changes in future tho :/
07-15-2012, 05:30 PM #3
xSOADx
Banana Joe
anyone knows a site where i can they deliver to europe and where i can pay with paypal? Because i cant find it on ebay...

Edit: On the official Site it says the release date is the 17th july, so in 2 days
Last edited by xSOADx ; 07-15-2012 at 05:41 PM.
07-15-2012, 07:00 PM #4
Originally posted by soad08 View Post
anyone knows a site where i can they deliver to europe and where i can pay with paypal? Because i cant find it on ebay...

Edit: On the official Site it says the release date is the 17th july, so in 2 days

Yes they said on their official site July 17th, but on their twitter they posted it was available on that store ... I don't really know If they will sell it through Paypal but they should or else they will lose some sales ...

And I agree Manhunter, not many games on the list yet although seems good for people thinking about getting Xploder since it do the same plus other stuff ... Even though I don't use it at all I'll stick with Xploder for now!
07-15-2012, 07:03 PM #5
iOdysseus
Bounty hunter
So I'm guessing this company reversed Xploder too :P. I think that's good, but remaking a program just like Xploder is horrible.
07-15-2012, 07:10 PM #6
MP1st
Banned
Originally posted by Tatsumaki View Post
Yes they said on their official site July 17th, but on their twitter they posted it was available on that store ... I don't really know If they will sell it through Paypal but they should or else they will lose some sales ...

And I agree Manhunter, not many games on the list yet although seems good for people thinking about getting Xploder since it do the same plus other stuff ... Even though I don't use it at all I'll stick with Xploder for now!

Would you recommend Xploder because i'm thinking of buying it.
07-15-2012, 07:50 PM #7
Originally posted by G View Post
Would you recommend Xploder because i'm thinking of buying it.

I don't use Xploder much but just because I do not resign much saves, I bought it when I moved from account to make my old saves work on my new account; so yeah Xploder is good if you're thinking on resigning saves !

This program can resign (just like Xploder) and edit saves (be to get max money, level, etc, they have a list for which codes they have) just like the gameshark used to work on old consoles !

I can't speak about how good on resigning game saves the gamegenie is, but the Xploder Ultimate work great for me so yeah if you're thinking of resigning saves then I can recommend Xploder as many people on here will do ...
But If you're thinking about the gamegenie because of this post then I really think you should wait to see if it work good and is stable etc!

I agree iOdysseus, but this is how companies work, copying another and trying to add new features.
I do think this is a great and good moment for Xploder to keep up and try to add this kind of features on a new version !

The following user thanked Ryu_Tatsumaki for this useful post:

MP1st
07-15-2012, 10:21 PM #8
Chill
Chad Warden
They said you can't get trophies with it. Go for Xploder
07-16-2012, 10:55 AM #9
Originally posted by Arkade View Post
They said you can't get trophies with it. Go for Xploder

I just read something about this a moment ago, it was from an user so might be true :/
Wondering if you can save edit and resign with Xploder; Resigning with it seems to be useless but if you can't also resign and make edited saves work with Xploder then the software it's completely useless ...
07-16-2012, 07:53 PM #10
geralds
Little One
If you can not get trophies with this then the hole product sounds stupid and pointless. Well if you don't care for trophies i can see it ok but then what would be the point. If you a person who does not care for trophies why would 1 care for this then anyway as they probaly wont cheat if they do not care.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo