07-15-2012, 02:07 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Game Genie™: Save Editor for PS3

You must login or register to view this content.

Well guys the game genie save editor for PS3 is finally available, just wanted to let people that don't know about it!

Info:
"The Game Genie™: Save Editor for PS3 gives you access to maximum money, stats, and experience as well as unlocking all levels, allowing you to skip past all those tedious parts of the game. Optimized to work with the latest PS3 firmware, the Game Genie™ is an easy-to-use program that does not require jailbreaking or modding your PS3. The Game Genie™: Save Editor for PS3 works by allowing you to modify your saves on your PC with cheat codes that take effect once you load your game. Choose the game you want to modify and the cheats you want and you’re set! Unlock Everything!

Features:
*Loads, uploads and backs up your Save Data
*USB Drive pre-loaded with Game Genie™ Software
*Transfer save files from PS3 to PC for easy modification
*Automatic Profile Reassignment
*Ability to trade game save files with other players
*Live RSS feed continuously updated with the newest cheats for the newest games
*Secure access to the world’s premier cheat database with hundreds of available cheats updated constantly"

Store
The Game Genie Save Editor for PS3 is available for $29.99 at videogameall, here's the link:

Source & also the current list of codes(cheats) available for the product:
Last edited by Ryu_Tatsumaki ; 10-15-2012 at 12:44 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Ryu_Tatsumaki for this useful post:

KyleJH12345, nawking
08-21-2012, 04:01 AM #29
J-Glips
Bounty hunter
I don't have the Game Genie but I do have Xploder. Just an idea, take your ps3 game save, edit in GG, save, then take the new GG save, load it up in Xploder, and re assign. Maybe this will get past the PS3 shooting up the "This save doesn't... ...trophies disabled" message.
09-09-2012, 07:19 PM #30
I bought my Game genie Save Editor So I could Take saves i got from Gamefaqs AND PS3 brewology To re-assign The profiles From those saves to my profile all you do is extract you're profile
One of the side effects from doing that is you unlock trophies from those saves when you load them I did'nt buy it for Cheat codes I bought it for the Automatic Profile Re-assignment Feature
Game genie Rules The PS3
09-09-2012, 07:38 PM #31
Originally posted by Tatsumaki View Post
I don't use Xploder much but just because I do not resign much saves, I bought it when I moved from account to make my old saves work on my new account; so yeah Xploder is good if you're thinking on resigning saves !

This program can resign (just like Xploder) and edit saves (be to get max money, level, etc, they have a list for which codes they have) just like the gameshark used to work on old consoles !

I can't speak about how good on resigning game saves the gamegenie is, but the Xploder Ultimate work great for me so yeah if you're thinking of resigning saves then I can recommend Xploder as many people on here will do ...
But If you're thinking about the gamegenie because of this post then I really think you should wait to see if it work good and is stable etc!

I agree iOdysseus, but this is how companies work, copying another and trying to add new features.
I do think this is a great and good moment for Xploder to keep up and try to add this kind of features on a new version !

One Piece AVATAR ! Makes this a wise thread o.o Thank you for enlightening me with this Game Genie will read more into it.
10-06-2012, 11:36 PM #32
ENightmare69
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Chill View Post
They said you can't get trophies with it. Go for Xploder

True.. but then when you watch their video you see trophies popping! What they mean is the same principle as Xploder.. if a trophy says "collect 1000 orbs" and the cheat gives you "1000000 orbs" then the "trigger" for "1000 orbs" is bypassed so the trophy wont pop, you would have to alter the code to 999 and then collect one orb and THEN it would work. Nice idea and I would buy it right now.. but not available in the UK and will only let itself install to a pc twice.. with clean windows installs makes the product a paperweight. So wont be buying, I will stick to my xploder.
10-06-2012, 11:38 PM #33
xCes-
Banned
Dont think this is worth it.
10-07-2012, 05:10 PM #34
Black Bird
Pokemon Trainer
Well i got it for free and so far it dose its job just well but the region resign is what its missing
10-07-2012, 10:20 PM #35
An awesome Product Great job Hyperkin Device And software Does what it says
10-09-2012, 01:13 PM #36
Platina
Little One
When I saw this I was hoping for a way to mod save files but as soon as I read it's not available in EU and it has barely any cheats I hooked off. I did checked their forums and noticed a topic about Sony banning save files which people uploaded to their online storage. I haven't ready anything about it being confirmed, but a mod or admin replied in bold text: I strongly advice against uploading modded save files to online storage.

Well if they can't make it safe, I won't buy it. How can they not have thought of that?

Anyway, I'm sticking to Xploder which works great!
10-09-2012, 06:48 PM #37
The Game genie An awesome Product I don't Use cheat codes because in god of war origins Ghost of sparta With max orbs You can't keep the upgrades you get
I use the Re-sign Feature I unlocked a lot of single player games With the re-sign Feature For example My friend sent me A PS3 tekken 6 Save 100% Complete Percent With 14 Million In game cash That he earned
It had all characters unlocked I resigned His save with my profile Worked like a charm The game genie was worth what i paid for it at amazon.com
Game also had a support page that helped resolve any issues I had
I studied The faq Sheet For The game genie save editor Before I had it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo