07-15-2012, 02:07 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Game Genie™: Save Editor for PS3

You must login or register to view this content.

Well guys the game genie save editor for PS3 is finally available, just wanted to let people that don't know about it!

Info:
"The Game Genie™: Save Editor for PS3 gives you access to maximum money, stats, and experience as well as unlocking all levels, allowing you to skip past all those tedious parts of the game. Optimized to work with the latest PS3 firmware, the Game Genie™ is an easy-to-use program that does not require jailbreaking or modding your PS3. The Game Genie™: Save Editor for PS3 works by allowing you to modify your saves on your PC with cheat codes that take effect once you load your game. Choose the game you want to modify and the cheats you want and you’re set! Unlock Everything!

Features:
*Loads, uploads and backs up your Save Data
*USB Drive pre-loaded with Game Genie™ Software
*Transfer save files from PS3 to PC for easy modification
*Automatic Profile Reassignment
*Ability to trade game save files with other players
*Live RSS feed continuously updated with the newest cheats for the newest games
*Secure access to the world’s premier cheat database with hundreds of available cheats updated constantly"

Store
The Game Genie Save Editor for PS3 is available for $29.99 at videogameall, here's the link:

Source & also the current list of codes(cheats) available for the product:
Last edited by Ryu_Tatsumaki ; 10-15-2012 at 12:44 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Ryu_Tatsumaki for this useful post:

KyleJH12345, nawking
07-21-2012, 02:18 PM #20
dellboy81
Vault dweller
bit of a waste - xploder is better but im bored of it - cant be bothered to get games to get plats anymore, i never come on here much now. recently ive enjoyed playing family guy on the ps2, its liberating to play a game and not be worried about getting through it on a certain difficulty, or collecting things, or not dying, or having cheaters on multiplayer. ps2 - its the future!
07-28-2012, 11:57 PM #21
Black Bird
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Arkade View Post
They said you can't get trophies with it. Go for Xploder

you sure can!

for shits n giggles my friend wanted my game save so bad on gt5 he bought one and gave it to me to sign my game save to his account

as soon as he started using my save on his profile trophies started poping on the screen so yes it can do trophies and now i got a free game genie

now to tweak with it some more! :P
08-06-2012, 10:04 PM #22
NTnano
NextGenUpdate Elite
Not all of the game. I got both, Game Genie and xPloder. I try it with skyrim, with game genie it let me play other people save, but when it load up, it said the save belong to someone else, trophy will be disable and I can't make a save. With xPloder, I used the same save I download, finish the end of the quest and cling, I got platinum.
08-07-2012, 07:01 AM #23
IceRiddle
Error… Cat invasion!
i would love to have exploder but im doing fine with game genie having to reassign Happy plus one of my buddies has got some private codes for games using the adv editor.
08-07-2012, 09:09 AM #24
OnEGaMeR
Do a barrel roll!
thanks very much ..

---------- Post added at 04:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 AM ----------

although i thinks its really expensive
08-09-2012, 07:33 PM #25
007bond
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by NTnano View Post
Not all of the game. I got both, Game Genie and xPloder. I try it with skyrim, with game genie it let me play other people save, but when it load up, it said the save belong to someone else, trophy will be disable and I can't make a save. With xPloder, I used the same save I download, finish the end of the quest and cling, I got platinum.

Yeah, just what I wanted to know. Xploder rules! And I'm happy for having it...
08-10-2012, 01:00 PM #26
I thinks, don't work for majority games...
08-19-2012, 02:28 PM #27
Game genie to me is good in some areas but it needs to open up more and maybe allow some region change options and reach more areas.

Not nagging on it though. Its just my 2 cents worth. lol.

But it may be worth a try if all you want to do is resign games and get ahead in some offline games.
08-20-2012, 03:23 AM #28
If using Game Genie + Xploder can get me some easier trophies in games NGU currently has no saves for, it might be worth it, depending on how many games Game Genie has available

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo