01-12-2017, 05:04 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accessed my routers settings by entering router IP in web browser.

Looked around for my MAC address. I have a CISCO router which enabled me to modify my MAC address.

Changed MAC address and pressed save at bottom of screen.

Rebooted router and reopened settings to verify they stuck.

Rebooted PS3 and signed in right away. (Not jailbroken)

I went all the way up until today without getting banned. I have a customer who was banned yesterday. He exchanged routers and was able to get back on. Then today at the exact same time that I got banned, he got banned again himself. I was playing on my JB at the time I got banned. A message popped up about the parental control settings and I had to back out. As soon as I went to join lobby again, BLAM! 016. I tried signing in on every device to verify it wasnt simply the console.
01-24-2017, 09:18 PM #29
Originally posted by CGQuinn View Post
this doesn't fix a console id ban tho...

Originally posted by fatty View Post
Why wouldn't it?

Why would it? How's changing the router MAC going to unban a console id on the PS3?
01-25-2017, 08:40 AM #30
iZady
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by oblx View Post
Modding online now sucks I'm going to mod offline for a while until this ridiculous ban wave ends I'm not changing my router just because of a ban

Just use a VPN. It's working great for me
02-03-2017, 04:19 PM #31
Thanks!
02-11-2017, 11:39 PM #32
Just call them and tell them you play games on ps3 and people got your IP address somehow and they keep booting you offline and harassing you. They will change your IP Address for you with out a problem OR tell them if they wont you'll cancel your service.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo