Post: [GTAV] 1.76 Real Time Modding Using Updated Native Code
11-23-2016, 12:51 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NextGenUpdate, previously shown by PS4 Developer You must login or register to view this content.. He had shown us some Real Time Modding on GTA5 through running a basic API Tool. This individual used Native Code in order to mod GTA5 offline with the help of Kurt & SC58.

Today, Kurt has now released a new video showcasing the following mods off of his API Tool: God Mode (On/Off), Clone Set, Invisibility, Spawn Car, Fix Car, Give Weapon, Infinite Ammo, and much much more.

For those new to the PS4 scene, yes, this is all true. Modding games is possible to the PS4. Clearly by using common sense, if it can happen to Grand Theft Auto 5. It for sure can happen to any other game.

Here is You must login or register to view this content. Youtube Video showcasing his new mods of his API Beta:

Video's Description: "I finally got all of the natives to work! This means anything that was possible from PS3, is possible on PS4! Happy Enjoy!"

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by Hydrogen ; 11-23-2016 at 11:19 PM. Reason: fixed video link [Gryphus] - Fixed Misspelled words + Edited the thread a bit cleaner. [Hydrogen]

The following 11 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, anthonything, Apex_Modz-, CanadianOnCFW, Dog88Christian, EMINEM__x3, Grezinn, jazrawi_ae, MOD-RuLeZ, MODZ4FUN420, XxBlud23xX

The following 6 users groaned at Hydrogen for this awful post:

Ali, FrogPap, primetime43, AFG, RobbieMc20, U WOT M8
11-23-2016, 06:47 AM #11
MODZ4FUN420
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Hello NextGenUpdate, previously shown by PS4 Developer You must login or register to view this content.. He had shown us some Real Time Modding on GTA5 through running a basic API Tool. This individual used Native Code in order to mod GTA5 offline with the help of Bad ChoicesZ & SC58.

Today, Kurt has now released a new video showcasing the following mods off of his API Tool: God Mode (On/Off), Clone Set, Invisibility, Spawn Car, Fix Car, Give Weapon, Infinite Ammo, and much much more.

For those new to the PS4 scene, yes, this is all true. Modding games is possible to the PS4. Clearly by using common sense, if it can happen to Grand Theft Auto 5. It for sure can happen to any other game.

Here is You must login or register to view this content. Youtube Video showcasing his new mods of his API Beta:

Video's Description: "I finally got all of the natives to work! This means anything that was possible from PS3, is possible on PS4! Happy Enjoy!"

Fuck yeah man!!! Thanks for the info. And can't wait to see what's next, and hopefully a release on learning how to do it!!!
11-23-2016, 07:08 AM #12
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Tee1945 View Post
Haven't been here for about a year. Why won't people want a tool from Kurt?

Don't want to add drama onto this thread, but he was a very bad noodle in the past with one of his menus. With that being said, lets not keep talking about this situation. Hope you understand sir.
11-23-2016, 08:18 PM #13
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight
Holy shit this is insane!!!
11-23-2016, 09:32 PM #14
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
lol no suprise kurt is getting a headstart on the ps4 scene hes probs planning on doing the same with ps4 cids history repeating itself on ps4 though :P
11-23-2016, 11:16 PM #15
SC58
Former Staff
BadChoicesZ is the one who figured it out, he just asked kurt for help tears

I did nothing but find a few address for BadChoicesZ on AW, other then that i didn't help make anything :p

The following 2 users say thank you to SC58 for this useful post:

Hydrogen,
11-23-2016, 11:19 PM #16
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
BadChoicesZ is the one who figured it out, he just asked kurt for help tears

I did nothing but find a few address for BadChoicesZ on AW, other then that i didn't help make anything :p

Well speak up ya turd monkey tears

Fixed though, thanks for notifying me :p
11-23-2016, 11:23 PM #17
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Well speak up ya turd monkey tears

Fixed though, thanks for notifying me :p

as far as i know the program is mostly made by kurt, BC just did the payload

The following user thanked SC58 for this useful post:

Hydrogen
11-24-2016, 03:34 AM #18
shawncarnage
Little One
If he came out with a 1.76 tool that would be dope to maybe release source to people who get the tool.
11-24-2016, 03:45 AM #19
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by shawncarnage View Post
If he came out with a 1.76 tool that would be dope to maybe release source to people who get the tool.

:whistle:

*Downloads .exe Tool*
*Welcome to our GTA5 API Tool, you have now been R.A.T'ed"

All jokes aside, it would be nice, or they released Native Code.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

Grezinn

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo