Post: [GTAV] 1.76 Real Time Modding Using Updated Native Code
11-23-2016, 12:51 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NextGenUpdate, previously shown by PS4 Developer You must login or register to view this content.. He had shown us some Real Time Modding on GTA5 through running a basic API Tool. This individual used Native Code in order to mod GTA5 offline with the help of Kurt & SC58.

Today, Kurt has now released a new video showcasing the following mods off of his API Tool: God Mode (On/Off), Clone Set, Invisibility, Spawn Car, Fix Car, Give Weapon, Infinite Ammo, and much much more.

For those new to the PS4 scene, yes, this is all true. Modding games is possible to the PS4. Clearly by using common sense, if it can happen to Grand Theft Auto 5. It for sure can happen to any other game.

Here is You must login or register to view this content. Youtube Video showcasing his new mods of his API Beta:

Video's Description: "I finally got all of the natives to work! This means anything that was possible from PS3, is possible on PS4! Happy Enjoy!"

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by Hydrogen ; 11-23-2016 at 11:19 PM. Reason: fixed video link [Gryphus] - Fixed Misspelled words + Edited the thread a bit cleaner. [Hydrogen]

The following 11 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, anthonything, Apex_Modz-, CanadianOnCFW, Dog88Christian, EMINEM__x3, Grezinn, jazrawi_ae, MOD-RuLeZ, MODZ4FUN420, XxBlud23xX

The following 6 users groaned at Hydrogen for this awful post:

Ali, FrogPap, primetime43, AFG, RobbieMc20, U WOT M8
11-28-2016, 10:31 AM #38
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
It would be abused if they release it too quickly. Maybe keeping it, and working on it for a bit. With of course (spoofed online), but I doubt it though. One guy is always going to leak something, and it spreads like ants. It'll be nice to see what we are able of capable of doing on a Playstation 4 Console after 3 years.

Sooner or later is gonna be abused anyway , we saw on ps3 what people are capable of and this must remain history , we dont want that on ps4 . The only good jailbreak for ps4 would be some ODE thing . The online on PS4 is so cool and you never get bored because is legit .
11-28-2016, 10:32 AM #39
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by dragoss91 View Post
Sooner or later is gonna be abused anyway , we saw on ps3 what people are capable of and this must remain history , we dont want that on ps4 . The only good jailbreak for ps4 would be some ODE thing . The online on PS4 is so cool and you never get bored because is legit .

I guess it's for you to migrate to the Playstation VR cus we all know the PS4 is fukd either way now Drack

EDIT: PSVR getting reversed as well so.. I guess your stuck in a pickle Drack
11-28-2016, 10:56 AM #40
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
I guess it's for you to migrate to the Playstation VR cus we all know the PS4 is fukd either way now Drack

EDIT: PSVR getting reversed as well so.. I guess your stuck in a pickle Drack

I just want to play for fun on PS4 . Maybe sony changed the way that ps4 gets banned Smile maybe is permanent forever Smile
11-28-2016, 03:28 PM #41
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by dragoss91 View Post
I just want to play for fun on PS4 . Maybe sony changed the way that ps4 gets banned Smile maybe is permanent forever Smile

Since PS4 CIDs are the same as PS3. I doubt they would change it up Upside Down Happy
11-30-2016, 02:17 PM #42
TylerMods
Do a barrel roll!
What is he using to connect and attach with? Like an... CCAPI alternative he made? Also is he online or no since its not the latest firmware?
11-30-2016, 02:29 PM #43
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by TylerMods View Post
What is he using to connect and attach with? Like an... CCAPI alternative he made? Also is he online or no since its not the latest firmware?

Connected it with an API Tool he created, and ran the Native Code. Also, they are offline at the very moment.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

TylerMods
12-05-2016, 06:17 PM #44
This is dope. Since we already have root access with the webkit exploit, I'm assuming it's just the same thing done with PS4-Playground (Thanks to CTurt & fx0day) used to connect between the computer and the PS4 as well as for modifying the memory. (of course through different programming language(s)).
Still dope regardless.

Note*: I seen someone say kurt had BadChoicez make him a payload; so, sounds like a socket-server or similar.
For anyone else interested in doing these things. Smile
Last edited by BaSs_HaXoR ; 12-05-2016 at 06:20 PM.

The following user thanked BaSs_HaXoR for this useful post:

BAD_ROBOT
12-07-2016, 07:09 AM #45
Slick
Anxiety
dank hax m8
12-08-2016, 10:53 AM #46
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
That's sick

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.