Post: [GTAV] 1.76 Real Time Modding Using Updated Native Code
11-23-2016, 12:51 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NextGenUpdate, previously shown by PS4 Developer You must login or register to view this content.. He had shown us some Real Time Modding on GTA5 through running a basic API Tool. This individual used Native Code in order to mod GTA5 offline with the help of Kurt & SC58.

Today, Kurt has now released a new video showcasing the following mods off of his API Tool: God Mode (On/Off), Clone Set, Invisibility, Spawn Car, Fix Car, Give Weapon, Infinite Ammo, and much much more.

For those new to the PS4 scene, yes, this is all true. Modding games is possible to the PS4. Clearly by using common sense, if it can happen to Grand Theft Auto 5. It for sure can happen to any other game.

Here is You must login or register to view this content. Youtube Video showcasing his new mods of his API Beta:

Video's Description: "I finally got all of the natives to work! This means anything that was possible from PS3, is possible on PS4! Happy Enjoy!"

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by Hydrogen ; 11-23-2016 at 11:19 PM. Reason: fixed video link [Gryphus] - Fixed Misspelled words + Edited the thread a bit cleaner. [Hydrogen]

The following 11 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, anthonything, Apex_Modz-, CanadianOnCFW, Dog88Christian, EMINEM__x3, Grezinn, jazrawi_ae, MOD-RuLeZ, MODZ4FUN420, XxBlud23xX

The following 6 users groaned at Hydrogen for this awful post:

Ali, FrogPap, primetime43, AFG, RobbieMc20, U WOT M8
11-24-2016, 04:08 AM #20
shawncarnage
Little One
Rat type programs are usually hidden beneath the legit one's not released with them.Know what I mean Also if he was selling it then that would not be in his best interest.
11-24-2016, 02:49 PM #21
Kurt fucks up one time and you guys can't get over it?
Shark and some other guy on here were stealing console ids a while ago, why don't you guys bitch about them too?

When did the menace console id thing happen? Some time ago?
Now he's making shit that you all want and you still have to complain? Get over yourselves.

The following 2 users say thank you to John for this useful post:

Hydrogen, NGM
11-24-2016, 04:18 PM #22
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by John View Post
Shark and some other guy on here were stealing console ids a while ago, why don't you guys bitch about them too?

Now he's making shit that you all want and you still have to complain? Get over yourselves.

That's why me, and 74588 others voted you for MOTM. :thumbsup: lol Wise words, from a wise person.

I think I just killed that quote. That felt so nice jiji.
11-24-2016, 05:29 PM #23
Tustin
Balls of Steel

someone doesn't understand what a joke is
11-24-2016, 05:37 PM #24
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
someone doesn't understand what a joke is

nice.
11-24-2016, 05:38 PM #25
Tustin
Balls of Steel
nice.

thanks you too
11-25-2016, 08:36 AM #26
RobbieMc20
Bounty hunter

Not everyone wants this bs to happen though, after the shit show gta on ps3 has become why in the hell would anyone want that to come on the new gen? only idiots in my opinion... continue to destroy the old console but leave the new gen for people who actually enjoy playing games without having to deal modders on new gen, i would fully support modding on the new gen if it was like old times modding on ps3 but nobody wants the fun mods anymore its all about the abusive side, freezing consoles/blowing up lobbies etc. I have just recently came to ps4 from ps3 & i can honestly say it is the first time in a long time that i went on GTA Online & played for hours without getting bored, i go on gta on ps3 even with a menu & within 20-30 mins im bored of it because there is nothing to do as we already have everything lol its actually sad that people want this crap on new gen.
11-25-2016, 08:46 AM #27
shawncarnage
Little One
Idiots want cars to drive actual speeds not pre determined speeds by rockstar damn fools for wanting to make your game more releastic. Fools want to be able to mod the lift or drop theyt have on said cars . Fools like to hold car shows for money drops .Im sure these people are ruining the game soooo much....
11-25-2016, 09:39 AM #28
Originally posted by RobbieMc20 View Post
Not everyone wants this bs to happen though, after the shit show gta on ps3 has become why in the hell would anyone want that to come on the new gen? only idiots in my opinion... continue to destroy the old console but leave the new gen for people who actually enjoy playing games without having to deal modders on new gen, i would fully support modding on the new gen if it was like old times modding on ps3 but nobody wants the fun mods anymore its all about the abusive side, freezing consoles/blowing up lobbies etc. I have just recently came to ps4 from ps3 & i can honestly say it is the first time in a long time that i went on GTA Online & played for hours without getting bored, i go on gta on ps3 even with a menu & within 20-30 mins im bored of it because there is nothing to do as we already have everything lol its actually sad that people want this crap on new gen.

I don't think it's the modding part, but the money they would get by selling there damn mods.

The following user thanked Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

RobbieMc20

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo