Post: [GTAV] 1.76 Real Time Modding Using Updated Native Code
11-23-2016, 12:51 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NextGenUpdate, previously shown by PS4 Developer You must login or register to view this content.. He had shown us some Real Time Modding on GTA5 through running a basic API Tool. This individual used Native Code in order to mod GTA5 offline with the help of Kurt & SC58.

Today, Kurt has now released a new video showcasing the following mods off of his API Tool: God Mode (On/Off), Clone Set, Invisibility, Spawn Car, Fix Car, Give Weapon, Infinite Ammo, and much much more.

For those new to the PS4 scene, yes, this is all true. Modding games is possible to the PS4. Clearly by using common sense, if it can happen to Grand Theft Auto 5. It for sure can happen to any other game.

Here is You must login or register to view this content. Youtube Video showcasing his new mods of his API Beta:

Video's Description: "I finally got all of the natives to work! This means anything that was possible from PS3, is possible on PS4! Happy Enjoy!"

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by Hydrogen ; 11-23-2016 at 11:19 PM. Reason: fixed video link [Gryphus] - Fixed Misspelled words + Edited the thread a bit cleaner. [Hydrogen]

The following 11 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, anthonything, Apex_Modz-, CanadianOnCFW, Dog88Christian, EMINEM__x3, Grezinn, jazrawi_ae, MOD-RuLeZ, MODZ4FUN420, XxBlud23xX

The following 6 users groaned at Hydrogen for this awful post:

Ali, FrogPap, primetime43, AFG, RobbieMc20, U WOT M8
11-25-2016, 12:12 PM #29
RobbieMc20
Bounty hunter
That is very true :/
11-25-2016, 12:24 PM #30
RobbieMc20
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by shawncarnage View Post
Idiots want cars to drive actual speeds not pre determined speeds by rockstar damn fools for wanting to make your game more releastic. Fools want to be able to mod the lift or drop theyt have on said cars . Fools like to hold car shows for money drops .Im sure these people are ruining the game soooo much....

Have you even seen Gta Online on ps3 lately? Have you seen the ridiculous mod menus & tools being made ( copied & pasted ) for the game with stupid options to abuse other players/modders? do you really want that to come to Ps4 huh? loading Gta about 20 times a day because some 12 year old got his mommys credit card & bought a dumb menu to freeze other players consoles & more... think about it lol most people thought it would be good for console freeze to be released & now that it is out there look at what it has done to the game, Gta on ps3 has become almost unplayable this stage & it would be a shame for it to happen on Ps4.
11-25-2016, 02:28 PM #31
Trouble is arising! PS4 will be PS3 soon.

11-25-2016, 10:18 PM #32
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by estamosbien View Post
Trouble is arising! PS4 will be PS3 soon.

not too soon :P it will be a while before enough people know what to do with a jailbreak on PS4 lol, even so there wouldnt be that many tools considering there hasnt been a full SDK release yet
11-25-2016, 10:41 PM #33
shawncarnage
Little One
Lol yeah im fine with it its not that hard to switch lobbys plus little kids wont have money for lower fw ps4s.
11-28-2016, 01:06 AM #34
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
Great thing , congratulations for developers but I hope this never reach the online ! Don't get me wrong , I have a cfw ps3 and I like mods but let them stay on ps3 and keep the ps4 online environment clean , gta online on ps3 got ruined by skids and peasant developers who coded a lot of shit things like freeze menus for few bucks .
11-28-2016, 03:20 AM #35
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by dragoss91 View Post
Great thing , congratulations for developers but I hope this never reach the online ! Don't get me wrong , I have a cfw ps3 and I like mods but let them stay on ps3 and keep the ps4 online environment clean , gta online on ps3 got ruined by skids and peasant developers who coded a lot of shit things like freeze menus for few bucks .

i agree with you. its a cool concept and i like that these things are being developed,i just hope they wont be abused like they are on PS3
11-28-2016, 10:12 AM #36
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
i agree with you. its a cool concept and i like that these things are being developed,i just hope they wont be abused like they are on PS3

If they reach the online then is 100% sure it will be abused .
11-28-2016, 10:18 AM #37
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by dragoss91 View Post
If they reach the online then is 100% sure it will be abused .

It would be abused if they release it too quickly. Maybe keeping it, and working on it for a bit. With of course (spoofed online), but I doubt it though. One guy is always going to leak something, and it spreads like ants. It'll be nice to see what we are able of capable of doing on a Playstation 4 Console after 3 years.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo