05-10-2017, 12:46 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

As we all know, You must login or register to view this content., had recently moved to PlayStation 4 for a quite bit leaving the iOS Scene. It kept being vice-versa, moving from iOS to PS4, but now he comes in with a punch for the PS4 Scene. Recently, he had shared his RCE Exploit that could point out if our console is vulnerable (rce.party/ps4).

Today, we had caught some of his latest tweets conveying three of his PS4 Consoles. He specifically wrote with a black pencil pointing out each of his console's firmware.

• 4.55 Jailbreak
  • 4.06 Jailbreak
  • 4.55 Stock

So, from him, we don't see too many jokes, but this might be serious as he was replying to another on Twitter. If this comes out to be 100% confirmed. We have background information that those latest firmware have granted access! Since the JB on the consoles aren't persistent, he can't actually hold them off to be on the network because Sony would receive the crash logs coming from the consoles. Checking mono framework MAY have a chance to stop that! Even though he just wrote letters and numbers on the console, we're not sure if this will be confirmed, but I definitely would say this is true since he knows what he is doing. I'll keep you posted whenever something rises up from the dead.

Here are the conversations he had with other users on Twitter:

Luca has now confirmed that PS4 PROs do work as well!

Last edited by Hydrogen ; 05-10-2017 at 03:59 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

BaumHF1, CavaloDeTroia10, Dog88Christian, Frosty, gοd, popcornmods, gluesniffinpete, OhBOOY, RF0oDxM0Dz, seb5594, Sparrow, xPurpBoyyx, zundappchef
05-14-2017, 06:01 PM #47
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Vince
Why should they release it to a bunch of snot nosed kids just for you guys to make a quick couple of bucks? Nah, they aren't going to get it patched because some noobs need a video tutorial on how to copy their hard work.

Truth has been told. Everyone sees that modding is an actual thing in late 2016 when most people who were actually active in the 2015 in the PS4 scene knew that modding was possible way before. Now, if someone sees a modding showcase, or something that isn't a CFW/JB release, they find it as "worthless shit".

If you leech and beg for shit, why tf would someone release it for your "worthless ass" you know what I mean?

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

Vince
05-15-2017, 08:17 AM #48
shawncarnage
Little One
We do not care about begging etc etc I would say its more people expecting to have the mobility of modding at a cheap console price . They keep looking for others like geo that will open that possibility up but sadly ps has shown they do not accept modders and have been leading us on this bs cat and mouse game when their is a huge culture of modders but soon they will lose interest and with that ,sony will be losing a lot of business . These jbers might as well be paid fake jb just to string the modding community along and keep them srung slong .with their shit jbs and release tactics are as about as dumb as it gets . Who the f publicly talks about there jb just dev it and release anon if you really have it. Then put a code in there completely random so later you can prove it was you . For security job ops etc etc .
05-15-2017, 08:19 AM #49
shawncarnage
Little One
The hacking game has turned into follower whoring . Lamerz
05-15-2017, 09:54 AM #50
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by shawncarnage View Post
This dudes looking like another fake propped up by ngu I gotta stop believing these young uneducated "devs"

I don't think I have ever seen you post anything that shows any form of intelligence. Just because someone has something that you couldn't begin to understand and won't share it, doesn't mean they are as you put it. "uneducated". If you are going to shit talk some one at least be able to have something to back it up,

Originally posted by manabyte77 View Post
Why do these guys go spouting off at the mouth and taunt the community about stuff like jailbreaks and hacks if they have no intent to release them? It's just trolling if they're gonna keep it to themselves. "Ha Ha, I've got a hack but you're not gonna get it!! Ha Ha!".

You aren't entitled to anything anyone does. When something gets released you have people that will take their work and try to flip it for a quick buck. Look at all the retarded "rtm" programs floating around and people thinking they own addresses and data values. It's fucking retarded.

This dudes looking like another fake propped up by ngu I gotta stop believing these young uneducated "devs"

Why do these guys go spouting off at the mouth and taunt the community about stuff like jailbreaks and hacks if they have no intent to release them? It's just trolling if they're gonna keep it to themselves. "Ha Ha, I've got a hack but you're not gonna get it!! Ha Ha!".

We do not care about begging etc etc I would say its more people expecting to have the mobility of modding at a cheap console price . They keep looking for others like geo that will open that possibility up but sadly ps has shown they do not accept modders and have been leading us on this bs cat and mouse game when their is a huge culture of modders but soon they will lose interest and with that ,sony will be losing a lot of business . These jbers might as well be paid fake jb just to string the modding community along and keep them srung slong .with their shit jbs and release tactics are as about as dumb as it gets . Who the f publicly talks about there jb just dev it and release anon if you really have it. Then put a code in there completely random so later you can prove it was you . For security job ops etc etc .

What in the fuck are you talking about. Sony won't lose any form of business. Everyone that bought a console originally bought it because of what it was not what they thought it would become. Anyone who bought more consoles thinking that was going to be a thing as stuff started to look like it would go in that direction are stupid and partially the reason that they probably aren't going to be releasing anything. Refer above. People will take their work with their stock pile of ps4's to make a profit off of their work. Shit happens all the time, just look at PS3's on ebay or pandora batteries for the psp.

It's their work, they can talk about it wherever they choose but you aren't entitled to anything they do. If they want to keep something in a circle of trusted people then that is their prerogative. If that is an issue then why don't you put in the hundreds of hours to find and exploit and do it yourself?
Last edited by Oneup ; 05-15-2017 at 09:58 AM.

The following 6 users say thank you to Oneup for this useful post:

Okami, Algebra, Hydrogen, iTruceFret, OhBOOY, SyGnUs

The following user groaned Oneup for this awful post:

shawncarnage
05-15-2017, 05:20 PM #51
shawncarnage
Little One
Lol how will they not when I know a shitload of people bought 1.76 consoles already . Obviously you don't know shit about marketing .
05-15-2017, 07:24 PM #52
Default Avatar
Oneup
Lol how will they not when I know a shitload of people bought 1.76 consoles already . Obviously you don't know shit about marketing .

You have no idea what you are talking about. The people who went out and did that are such a small minority that they wouldn't even register on sony's radar.
If you are going to try and say something please put some thought into it. Tired of reading the retarded drivel you come up with.
05-15-2017, 07:35 PM #53
manabyte77
Little One
Originally posted by Oneup View Post
I don't think I have ever seen you post anything that shows any form of intelligence. Just because someone has something that you couldn't begin to understand and won't share it, doesn't mean they are as you put it. "uneducated". If you are going to shit talk some one at least be able to have something to back it up,

You aren't entitled to anything anyone does. When something gets released you have people that will take their work and try to flip it for a quick buck. Look at all the retarded "rtm" programs floating around and people thinking they own addresses and data values. It's fucking retarded.

What in the fuck are you talking about. Sony won't lose any form of business. Everyone that bought a console originally bought it because of what it was not what they thought it would become. Anyone who bought more consoles thinking that was going to be a thing as stuff started to look like it would go in that direction are stupid and partially the reason that they probably aren't going to be releasing anything. Refer above. People will take their work with their stock pile of ps4's to make a profit off of their work. Shit happens all the time, just look at PS3's on ebay or pandora batteries for the psp.

It's their work, they can talk about it wherever they choose but you aren't entitled to anything they do. If they want to keep something in a circle of trusted people then that is their prerogative. If that is an issue then why don't you put in the hundreds of hours to find and exploit and do it yourself?

OneUp, you completely missed my point. I didn't beg or demand anything be released. So no I'm not being childish, immature, or entitled. What's childish and immature is bragging about a potential hack and then saying you're not releasing it. That's fine if Qwerty wants to keep it to himself, but if that's the case, there's absolutely no reason to blab to world on twitter about it. Keep it in your dev circle or to yourself.
05-15-2017, 07:51 PM #54
Default Avatar
Oneup
OneUp, you completely missed my point. I didn't beg or demand anything be released. So no I'm not being childish, immature, or entitled. What's childish and immature is bragging about a potential hack and then saying you're not releasing it. That's fine if Qwerty wants to keep it to himself, but if that's the case, there's absolutely no reason to blab to world on twitter about it. Keep it in your dev circle or to yourself.

No that's not childish at all. You thinking that and getting upset over something that doesn't affect you in the slightest is the problem.
05-16-2017, 12:07 AM #55
Specter
Pro Memer

Why? People use Twitter all the time to post their thoughts, progress, or sometimes even releases. He's free to post whatever he wants on his twitter, same as you, I, or anyone else (such that it's legal and within ToS of course). The biggest reason major releases aren't often made in the PS4 scene is because;

1) Most people seem to feel entitled to other people's hard work that they did for free on their own time.
2) Most people out there who can't develop the exploit or find the vectors themselves wouldn't be able to do much with it anyway except for small modding things, not advancing the scene anywhere. This isn't true in all cases by any means, but in most it is.

Exploits are very difficult to craft, especially considering the PS4's OS is pretty much proprietary and you can't do any form of debugging, you're working blind. Hopefully one day people will learn to appreciate the hard work and time that goes into this kind of stuff.

The following user thanked Specter for this useful post:

Hydrogen

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo