05-10-2017, 12:46 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

As we all know, You must login or register to view this content., had recently moved to PlayStation 4 for a quite bit leaving the iOS Scene. It kept being vice-versa, moving from iOS to PS4, but now he comes in with a punch for the PS4 Scene. Recently, he had shared his RCE Exploit that could point out if our console is vulnerable (rce.party/ps4).

Today, we had caught some of his latest tweets conveying three of his PS4 Consoles. He specifically wrote with a black pencil pointing out each of his console's firmware.

• 4.55 Jailbreak
  • 4.06 Jailbreak
  • 4.55 Stock

So, from him, we don't see too many jokes, but this might be serious as he was replying to another on Twitter. If this comes out to be 100% confirmed. We have background information that those latest firmware have granted access! Since the JB on the consoles aren't persistent, he can't actually hold them off to be on the network because Sony would receive the crash logs coming from the consoles. Checking mono framework MAY have a chance to stop that! Even though he just wrote letters and numbers on the console, we're not sure if this will be confirmed, but I definitely would say this is true since he knows what he is doing. I'll keep you posted whenever something rises up from the dead.

Here are the conversations he had with other users on Twitter:

Luca has now confirmed that PS4 PROs do work as well!

Last edited by Hydrogen ; 05-10-2017 at 03:59 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

BaumHF1, CavaloDeTroia10, Dog88Christian, Frosty, gοd, popcornmods, gluesniffinpete, OhBOOY, RF0oDxM0Dz, seb5594, Sparrow, xPurpBoyyx, zundappchef
05-16-2017, 04:06 PM #56
Can you guys stay on topic please? Or at least take your fight somewhere else..? Every time I see a notification on this thread I get excited that somebody has something of significance to share but all I see is you guys name calling and fighting over a bunch of crap!

It's really frustrating :/

The following 2 users say thank you to X-UNDEAD_NINJA2 for this useful post:

gluesniffinpete, macflay59
05-16-2017, 05:14 PM #57
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by NINJA2 View Post
Can you guys stay on topic please? Or at least take your fight somewhere else..? Every time I see a notification on this thread I get excited that somebody has something of significance to share but all I see is you guys name calling and fighting over a bunch of crap!

It's really frustrating :/

They just want to keep the topic clean and straight forward. For those who get corrected shall learn from the mistakes instead of increasing the problem. Since Oneup & Specter have already conveyed the facts about it, anyone who is caught arguing afterwards will get an infraction with flaming.

The following 2 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

ICookNades, X-UNDEAD_NINJA2
05-19-2017, 12:57 PM #58
QMT
Do a barrel roll!
so ps4 i to be jailbroken ? i have 2 ps4 and i like to jailbreak one of them xD
05-19-2017, 02:10 PM #59
CavaloDeTroia10
Do a barrel roll!
I lost all my time reading this fight while searching for an update. This should be shortened using spoiler command.

The following 2 users say thank you to CavaloDeTroia10 for this useful post:

azooz121, X-UNDEAD_NINJA2
05-19-2017, 11:59 PM #60
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Originally posted by Oneup View Post
I don't think I have ever seen you post anything that shows any form of intelligence. Just because someone has something that you couldn't begin to understand and won't share it, doesn't mean they are as you put it. "uneducated". If you are going to shit talk some one at least be able to have something to back it up,

You aren't entitled to anything anyone does. When something gets released you have people that will take their work and try to flip it for a quick buck. Look at all the retarded "rtm" programs floating around and people thinking they own addresses and data values. It's fucking retarded.

What in the fuck are you talking about. Sony won't lose any form of business. Everyone that bought a console originally bought it because of what it was not what they thought it would become. Anyone who bought more consoles thinking that was going to be a thing as stuff started to look like it would go in that direction are stupid and partially the reason that they probably aren't going to be releasing anything. Refer above. People will take their work with their stock pile of ps4's to make a profit off of their work. Shit happens all the time, just look at PS3's on ebay or pandora batteries for the psp.

It's their work, they can talk about it wherever they choose but you aren't entitled to anything they do. If they want to keep something in a circle of trusted people then that is their prerogative. If that is an issue then why don't you put in the hundreds of hours to find and exploit and do it yourself?

First off, I love your mature, educated responses. My question is rather simple. Why in the flying fuck do developers tend to work more on Playstation devices, than Microsoft? The Xbox One is pretty awesome, but why so much attention, and the need to manipulate Playstation systems over Microsoft systems?

The community around Microsoft modifying isn't as rampid as it is over the PS4, and if you look around via Google, there isn't much available for Xbox. (The One system, not the older gens).
05-20-2017, 12:24 AM #61
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post

First off, I love your mature, educated responses. My question is rather simple. Why in the flying fuck do developers tend to work more on Playstation devices, than Microsoft? The Xbox One is pretty awesome, but why so much attention, and the need to manipulate Playstation systems over Microsoft systems?

The community around Microsoft modifying isn't as rampid as it is over the PS4, and if you look around via Google, there isn't much available for Xbox. (The One system, not the older gens).

Your guess is as good as mine.

The following user groaned Oneup for this awful post:

Kexploit
05-20-2017, 12:30 AM #62
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post

Simple answer.

Security.

Apple/Microsoft has an amazing security on their devices. Yes, you maybe able to reverse or hack into their devices, but it's hard to break through them.

On the other hand, there is Sony. Their security isn't as stable as Apple/MS. Even Qwerty mentioned this on a tweet.

Apple/MS = Pretty good security
Sony = lolololol.

EDIT: That's why you don't see any extreme modifications on XB1. They learned from their mistakes from the last-gen, and made changes.

I'm not saying it's impossible. Developers have already got some information off of the XB1, but it just wont be crazy as far as everyone got from the PS4.
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 05-20-2017 at 02:31 AM.
05-20-2017, 01:50 AM #63
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Simple answer.

Security.

Apple/Microsoft has an amazing security on their devices. Yes, you maybe able to reverse or hack into their devices, but it's hard to break through them.

On the other hand, there is Sony. Their security isn't as stable as Apple/MS. Even Qwerty mentioned this on a tweet.

Apple/MS = Pretty good security
Sony = lolololol.

EDIT: That's why you don't see any extreme modifications on XB1. Tbey learned from their mistakes from the last-gen, and made changes.

I'm not saying it's impossible. Developers have already got some information off of the XB1, but it just wont be crazy as far as everyone got from the PS4.

It's a market share thing at this point. There's just more money in sony products because their install base is greater.
Kinda like saying apple doesn't get viruses when they get them all the time. Their install base is just a fraction of what windows is so you don't hear about it as often.

The following user thanked Oneup for this useful post:

Hydrogen
05-20-2017, 10:55 AM #64
Bobberk
Do a barrel roll!
Jailbreak is coming!
Sony - Winter is coming - again xD

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo