Post: Yakuza Kiwami Complete Platinum Save Set [CUSA06997]
09-13-2017, 02:28 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

This Save Set Is Now Complete

First thing is to start a new game to earn the trophy When you don't pay your debts...All Saves In One Link
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

This Set will include all Saves to achieve Platinum in a legitimate order
Average Platinum time is 60-100 hours

Thank you to all contributors for this save set.
Last edited by Wosley ; 12-02-2018 at 08:55 AM. Reason: saveset complete

The following 1,132 users say thank you to AkumaNYC for this useful post:

``,, $$$ DANGER $$$, 0fox, 1233355, 123454321, 123arnis, 15699705049, 15m4, 179084986, 19willy74, 61891918, A_B_Y, abdjf, Abeche, abosaud09, AC3fan, acck0118, acjspider, adilgangster, aeneax, agnailton123, AHandsomeGamer, Ahmed-Houwari, ailanlrayaz, aimerlove, Alan-Li, alaseer, albasheeq, aldwin1412, Alexander1404, Alexombre91, alexsmithy12, ali_warchild, alinsson, allanhu313, allychew, alorfi85, alphaskill, AlpheusMortus, AlpineAlps, alreadyinuse, Alucard_Immorta, aminibox, amoney3737, amxer417, Anarki23, Anas014, AndersonRJMac, Andrew-W, anglee, Anime64, Anjinhupunk, Anselmo Ricci, Anthony-Kaiawe, Anxboxrefugee, Aost, AP8963, archertsukasa, Arckeus, Ariel77, ARKV, arnaud02, Aromaro, ARTHURIUSS, articuno77, asd02301, asy6971, at0mic punk, Atavius, athrunlelouch, Atilla, Atticus24, averagedude, avextrax, awesomw1, azad, bab1970, Babuba, BacheTehron7, Balinha, basharsky88, BASIA2001, Bassa, bayesh, bd_black55, Beer-there, benja1016, berhem, BerzerkBarrage, Bierbubi88, Biffaboy, BigBirdBrazzy, Bigboss240280, billy.ryoko, birka, blackguy-05, blacklist444, bladebro75, Blakey-Kun, BlankReg and 1,032 other users.
05-16-2018, 01:58 AM #83
yamikit
Do a barrel roll!
Pretty much everything done, all to get screwed over by the final Climax Battle challenge.
Finishing it in 0 wasn't this bad.
It's irritating how it seems like most of the bosses have an unfair numbers or weapons advantage (or both) -- but we don't have jack shit. And the only chance to get healing items is damn near the end of it.

So pissed that no one could have managed to hex edit a save where everything but a much earlier challenge were completed.

EDIT:

/rant

So I actually calmed the fuck down and listened to everyone's advice. Even looked up a tutorial on Tiger Drop, as I kinda ignored it throughout the entire game.
Managed to finish Ultimate Battle 5 on my fourth total attempt; my first after looking up how to do the move.

Thanks a bunch to everyone involved in this thread.
Last edited by yamikit ; 05-16-2018 at 02:42 AM.
05-19-2018, 08:54 PM #84
I used the legend difficulty save, but the trophy did not pop for me :(\

Any sugestions?

Edit:

Solved. I have to delete the game update.

Thanks a lot guys.

Cheers!!
Last edited by KARAN1711 ; 05-19-2018 at 08:57 PM.
05-19-2018, 10:42 PM #85
yamikit
Do a barrel roll!
That's odd. I had unlocked it with the most recent update installed.
Glad you were able to find a work around.
05-28-2018, 03:27 AM #86
kaka20
Haxor!
i did what you said but no trophy deleted the system file reinstalled game removed update i did i completed the final mission like 6 times i tried to not skip cutsences but the same result can some one plz help and also when did it pop at what moment after the cridets or at the result screen plz someone help me :(
05-28-2018, 03:35 AM #87
kaka20
Haxor!
Originally posted by KARAN1711 View Post
I used the legend difficulty save, but the trophy did not pop for me :(\

Any sugestions?

Edit:

Solved. I have to delete the game update.

Thanks a lot guys.

Cheers!!

i did what you said but no trophy deleted the system file reinstalled game removed update i did i completed the final mission like 6 times i tried to not skip cutsences but the same result can some one plz help and also when did it pop at what moment after the cridets or at the result screen plz someone help me
05-28-2018, 03:36 AM #88
kaka20
Haxor!
Originally posted by BlackMetalPanda View Post
Deleted the game and reinstalled from the disc this time deleting the update before it finishes thus playing in version 1.00. Worked like a charm sorry for the inconvenience

i did what you said but no trophy deleted the system file reinstalled game removed update i did i completed the final mission like 6 times i tried to not skip cutsences but the same result can some one plz help and also when did it pop at what moment after the cridets or at the result screen plz someone help me
05-28-2018, 03:50 AM #89
I am not sure but, I think it pops after the credits. To be honest, I really don't know what else I could suggest that would solve your issue.

Just to be safe, disable the network connectivity completely and then reinstall the game. Maybe that helps.
05-28-2018, 01:18 PM #90
yamikit
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by KARAN1711 View Post
I am not sure but, I think it pops after the credits. To be honest, I really don't know what else I could suggest that would solve your issue.

Just to be safe, disable the network connectivity completely and then reinstall the game. Maybe that helps.

Definitely unlocked for me after post-credits scene with Haruka.
I didn't even have to do anything as far as offline or the game patch goes, as I played with the most current version the entire time.
08-25-2018, 07:37 AM #91
Hello. I'm having some trouble with the Legend difficulty save.
I'm playing on us digital version 1.09.

Looking at previous comments I see that others are also having trouble.

Can i ask if this save was previously a lower difficulty, but modded onto Legend?
When I beat the game and it shows stats, it says Legend on the difficulty, but once you press x, it says Legend difficulty unlocked.

Could this be the issue?
Any help would be great. I really don't want to play through the full game again.
(I played through twice before using saves).

Thanks
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo