Post: Yakuza Kiwami Complete Platinum Save Set [CUSA06997]
09-13-2017, 02:28 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

This Save Set Is Now Complete

First thing is to start a new game to earn the trophy When you don't pay your debts...All Saves In One Link
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

This Set will include all Saves to achieve Platinum in a legitimate order
Average Platinum time is 60-100 hours

Thank you to all contributors for this save set.
Last edited by Wosley ; 12-02-2018 at 08:55 AM. Reason: saveset complete

The following 1,132 users say thank you to AkumaNYC for this useful post:

``,, $$$ DANGER $$$, 0fox, 1233355, 123454321, 123arnis, 15699705049, 15m4, 179084986, 19willy74, 61891918, A_B_Y, abdjf, Abeche, abosaud09, AC3fan, acck0118, acjspider, adilgangster, aeneax, agnailton123, AHandsomeGamer, Ahmed-Houwari, ailanlrayaz, aimerlove, Alan-Li, alaseer, albasheeq, aldwin1412, Alexander1404, Alexombre91, alexsmithy12, ali_warchild, alinsson, allanhu313, allychew, alorfi85, alphaskill, AlpheusMortus, AlpineAlps, alreadyinuse, Alucard_Immorta, aminibox, amoney3737, amxer417, Anarki23, Anas014, AndersonRJMac, Andrew-W, anglee, Anime64, Anjinhupunk, Anselmo Ricci, Anthony-Kaiawe, Anxboxrefugee, Aost, AP8963, archertsukasa, Arckeus, Ariel77, ARKV, arnaud02, Aromaro, ARTHURIUSS, articuno77, asd02301, asy6971, at0mic punk, Atavius, athrunlelouch, Atilla, Atticus24, averagedude, avextrax, awesomw1, azad, bab1970, Babuba, BacheTehron7, Balinha, basharsky88, BASIA2001, Bassa, bayesh, bd_black55, Beer-there, benja1016, berhem, BerzerkBarrage, Bierbubi88, Biffaboy, BigBirdBrazzy, Bigboss240280, billy.ryoko, birka, blackguy-05, blacklist444, bladebro75, Blakey-Kun, BlankReg and 1,032 other users.
08-25-2018, 12:34 PM #92
Bierbubi88
Save Point
Someone tried to reregion it? for the climax one wont be recognized seems it needs a save data?
Last edited by Bierbubi88 ; 08-25-2018 at 12:45 PM.
08-25-2018, 02:37 PM #93
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Bierbubi88 View Post
Someone tried to reregion it? for the climax one wont be recognized seems it needs a save data?

The game has Advanced Mode which is required for re regioning but the entire Advanced Mode is broken like the Advanced Mode of the new God of War game which makes it impossible to re region it
09-02-2018, 06:40 AM #94
Anyone any ideas about the Legend difficulty trophy?
09-15-2018, 09:34 AM #95
Originally posted by manabyte77 View Post
Save for the Legend Difficulty trophy:

You must login or register to view this content.

Just head to Millenium Tower to start the final sequence. You've got the golden gun, Amon's glasses, wargod talisman, dragon coat and 20 stamina sparks in inventory. HUGE thanks to krustytoe for the difficulty code to bypass the nasty chapter 9 driving sequence.

I cannot get this trophy to pop at all. I've tried everything i can think of.
Do you have any ideas?
11-13-2018, 09:23 PM #96
frez0r
Gym leader
Just want to confirm: There´s no way to re-region these to EU, right? (because of the "99" save?)

Because when I try to load any save that I re-regioned to EU from this set without the "99" save, it doesn´t even recognize it in-game.

EDIT: Okay, it works when I import data from a "01" save to a "04" save instead another "01"

EDIT2: PLEASE READ EVERYONE WHO IS STRUGGLING WITH THE "LEGENDARY DIFFICULTY" TROPHY NOT UNLOCKING. HERE´S WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO:

1) Load the save and finish the last mission as instructed. With the Golden Gun, Tiger Drop and health items it´s really easy.
2) After the credits, SAVE THE GAME to a new slot (the system file save will be automatically updated afterwards)
3) Load the very same (manual) save again and just beat the last mission again (I mean the original save that was used for the last mission, not the save made after the credits)
4) Trophy pops at the stats screen

In conclusion it means that the "legendary run" is saved in the system file, too, so even when your manual save is set to "legendary" it won´t work. You must have a system file set to "legendary" for the trophy to pop. I guess the provided save was made by using the difficulty change cheat to circumvent chapter 9 on legendary and afterwards switched back to legendary so the difficulty setting is not properly reflected in the system file or something. When you play from scratch on legendary your system file should be okay anyway.

Have Fun!
Last edited by frez0r ; 11-15-2018 at 01:21 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to frez0r for this useful post:

aeneax, Infuso, xBroly96
11-30-2018, 08:37 AM #97
Chisox3524
Save Point
Here's my platinum save. For anybody having difficulty with ultimate battles trophy maybe this would help. Maybe you can beat a simpler climax battle and the trophy will pop. Let me know.You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Chisox3524 for this useful post:

soosanu
11-30-2018, 10:59 AM #98
so, is this impossible to re-region?
11-30-2018, 02:28 PM #99
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Hakimer View Post
Hello. I'm having some trouble with the Legend difficulty save.
I'm playing on us digital version 1.09.

Looking at previous comments I see that others are also having trouble.

Can i ask if this save was previously a lower difficulty, but modded onto Legend?
When I beat the game and it shows stats, it says Legend on the difficulty, but once you press x, it says Legend difficulty unlocked.

Could this be the issue?
Any help would be great. I really don't want to play through the full game again.
(I played through twice before using saves).

Thanks

I saw this issue and saw various theories about it, including it being because of a patch, but had no issues myself (US digital download, and I AM on the latest patch). Here's what I can tell you, although it's been a couple of months maybe so I might be a bit hazy on exact details.

For me, Legend Mode was already unlocked since I played through the game on easy first. Then I started a new "Premium Adventure" save using the clear data from that so I could knock out a real quick trophy that doesn't take much more time than resigning a save (hand in hand). That's a version of new game plus in a way. Whenever you save the game it saves both your in-game save and your profile save so I don't know if it then registered that I had started a new game plus, OR if just beating it normally and unlocking legend difficulty was enough.

Because of the theory about needing to manually make a save file that's Legend Difficulty before the trophy will register, I also started a normal new game plus (not premium adventure) on Legend, and saved. And yes the save in question, since you ask, looks like it was modded to be Legend since the save file doesn't have a star icon next to it and normal legend saves do. For what it's worth, Legend difficulty looked insanely easy with the Goemon dagger and Wargod talisman.

Then I did the save with Legend at the end, finished the game and the trophy popped a few seconds after I got to the stat screen. Again, not sure if it's because I had already beaten the game so the difficulty was unlocked or had separately created a save file on Legend difficulty. I would guess the former since your profile save is separate and the Legend save provided doesn't include a profile save but that's probably where the game knows whether you're allowed to play on Legend.

If you're not playing this yourself from beginning to end before using the legend trophy, you could use the save file to beat it twice, OR you could use the last save in the save set (completionist 100 percent save where you have to do Komaki parry to pop the trophy) because that save is on un-modded Legend difficulty and using that save you could create a new save before beating it on Legend difficulty, if that's the issue. Or you could do both to be safe.

Just a tip for using the Legend save: I don't like the gun mechanic in this game, so I used the item box you start next to grab Goemon dagger (much stronger and cool heat attack, great for boss battles and still great for small fry). Between that and the gear you already have, switch to Dragon form (down on the d-pad if you haven't otherwise played the game), and use the heat action (triangle) anytime you can to 1-hit most enemies, do a crapload of damage to most bosses, and heal yourself a bit in the process since you're in Dragon form. If you run out of heat just dodge a bit (x button) and it should be back up soon enough. Didn't need any medicine, downed last boss in less than a minute aside from annoying in-fight cutscenes, and I'm terrible at fighting games.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

Ali D Killer
12-01-2018, 04:04 PM #100
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by tsourekis View Post
so, is this impossible to re-region?

Im pretty sure the game has Advanced Mode but the problem with the Yakuza series is their Advanced Mode are kinda fucked and all have symbols and letters instead of numbers which makes it impossible to re region it (it might be possible if you try to get the first digit the same for both regions in Advanced Mode if you can find the weird symbols)
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo