01-17-2014, 03:15 AM #1
Moneybag
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Am I the only one who has a PS4 that isn't even being turned on? I have NBA 2k14, Battlefield 4, and Killzone; they just aren't doing anything for me anymore. I feel that the current lineup of games is shit, and the only game I look forward to playing is Metal Gear Solid, which comes out in March. Why did I invest in such an expensive system if there is no software to support it. This is not right at all, and I feel betrayed by Sony. Does anyone else feel betrayed by Sony? This is total bull$hit.........

The following user thanked Moneybag for this useful post:

TheMrGeekyMoDz

The following user groaned Moneybag for this awful post:

Hitman
01-17-2014, 09:45 AM #11
whyyoumad
Bounty hunter
i dont mine playing. the only probelm is that all my freinds are tied up in uni so they havent got the funds to buy the ps4 atm. they are still on the xbox 360.
01-17-2014, 09:52 AM #12
divybc
Former Staff
I just want like Watch Dogs, The Division, Drive Club and The Crew to hurry the heck up and come out.
01-17-2014, 10:57 AM #13
Alanrice1988
Save Point
I want drive club and an update for my ps pulse headset to work
01-17-2014, 01:17 PM #14
webzy
Work hard get Better
Originally posted by Moneybag View Post
Am I the only one who has a PS4 that isn't even being turned on? I have NBA 2k14, Battlefield 4, and Killzone; they just aren't doing anything for me anymore. I feel that the current lineup of games is shit, and the only game I look forward to playing is Metal Gear Solid, which comes out in March. Why did I invest in such an expensive system if there is no software to support it. This is not right at all, and I feel betrayed by Sony. Does anyone else feel betrayed by Sony? This is total bull$hit.........

It's funny you made this thread a day after, I made this prior.

Winky Winky link, and people are entitled to their opinion's but the PS4's line up wasn't that shabby at all I thought.

You must login or register to view this content.
01-17-2014, 07:53 PM #15
warman_94
Vault dweller
Am I the only one who has a PS4 that isn't even being turned on? I have NBA 2k14, Battlefield 4, and Killzone; they just aren't doing anything for me anymore. I feel that the current lineup of games is shit, and the only game I look forward to playing is Metal Gear Solid, which comes out in March. Why did I invest in such an expensive system if there is no software to support it. This is not right at all, and I feel betrayed by Sony. Does anyone else feel betrayed by Sony? This is total bull$hit.........

>feel betrayed by sony
calm your tits man, the console just came out like 2 months ago. what do you expect?
>Why did I invest in such an expensive system if there is no software to support it.
yeah because having good exclusives such as killzone and resogun+ every AAA title from the past 4 months isnt enough...
01-17-2014, 10:52 PM #16
setsae
Climbing up the ladder
Well to be quiet honest ,

I do agree they could have pushed more of the PSN over to PS4 ...

it can't be that hard ...
01-18-2014, 01:12 PM #17
Default Avatar
cod619
why get one then if your going to bitch and moan you knew what games they had as the starting line up. if its that bad sell it

The following user thanked cod619 for this useful post:

Fatpabs
01-18-2014, 01:50 PM #18

Games don't interest you anymore you should probably find a new hobby, this usually happens to me when I have a bunch of free time, and I play games, but then I get board and want to do something else but cant find anything to do.Enzo
01-18-2014, 02:28 PM #19
It's honestly just a PS3 with a new (and faster) operating system. It feels exactly the same and it is disappointing. But I feel like there wasn't anything new they COULD do after everything they did with the PS3.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo