01-17-2014, 03:15 AM #1
Moneybag
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Am I the only one who has a PS4 that isn't even being turned on? I have NBA 2k14, Battlefield 4, and Killzone; they just aren't doing anything for me anymore. I feel that the current lineup of games is shit, and the only game I look forward to playing is Metal Gear Solid, which comes out in March. Why did I invest in such an expensive system if there is no software to support it. This is not right at all, and I feel betrayed by Sony. Does anyone else feel betrayed by Sony? This is total bull$hit.........

The following user thanked Moneybag for this useful post:

TheMrGeekyMoDz

The following user groaned Moneybag for this awful post:

Hitman
01-19-2014, 03:37 PM #20
Grind
Bounty hunter
No, you're not alone. I think in the last 2 months I can count with both hands the amount of times I've been on it and even then i haven't been on it long...
01-19-2014, 04:22 PM #21
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
this my friend is how sony works they bring out a newer console wow you with the new game lineups sell it to you at a stupidly high price offer a offensive online shabby service experience to there customers sony another million pounds gained per day customers left unhappy and bored with there experience sony 1 customer 0 this is why i have jailbroke my ps3
01-19-2014, 05:26 PM #22
xLew--
Former Staff
nope i am abit, i wish i never rushed through my games and paced them out :(
01-19-2014, 05:29 PM #23
Lamputt
Space Ninja
One of the reasons i have yet bought this system is the lack of titles, half of the launch games you can play on the ps3,
01-19-2014, 06:48 PM #24
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Lamputt View Post
One of the reasons i have yet bought this system is the lack of titles, half of the launch games you can play on the ps3,

Pretty much this Smile
Line up going forward is looking better rest of 2014.
01-20-2014, 08:47 PM #25
xShadow
Pr0n ftw
Originally posted by Moneybag View Post
Cod,BF4 and every other sports game is much of the same.

Lol BF4 the same? I guess you've never played BF on current gen console to come up with that excuse, now my question is, why did you buy it if you knew there was barely any games to play? Obviously the good games are coming out later, look at call of duty 2 and how shitty the graphics were, now look at a game like beyond two souls, last of us, gta v, even the current cods take a shit on cod 2, the consoles improve over time, PS3 didn't have any games when it came out and it was very weak compared to the 360, but then in 2009 things started changing, games started coming out, playstation nation started growing, people like you guys who buy it and complain that they're bored are heading the playstation nation downhill again, plus games like killzone shadow fall already look graphically amazing, imagine what they'll be able to do in the future, you guys are blind, simply give them time to figure out the hardware, at some point the games on current gen console will start dying, nothing will seem enjoyable on current gen consoles, once that happens people start upgrading, more and more people will come.
Last edited by xShadow ; 01-20-2014 at 09:04 PM.
01-20-2014, 11:07 PM #26
Default Avatar
Sox
Mine just sits here, but I got to tell you... I love the stand-by feature. It charges my headset so I can use it on the computer and the system isn't even on. =D
01-21-2014, 12:54 AM #27
Astro Zombie
professional lurker
Yea mine gets used about once ever 2 weeks for about 5 minutes if that. All the games i look forward to playing are coming out in March so until then i'll stick with PC gaming.
01-21-2014, 01:00 AM #28
Im bored of my PS4 now, BF4 and Ghosts is getting boring.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo