01-17-2014, 03:15 AM #1
Moneybag
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Am I the only one who has a PS4 that isn't even being turned on? I have NBA 2k14, Battlefield 4, and Killzone; they just aren't doing anything for me anymore. I feel that the current lineup of games is shit, and the only game I look forward to playing is Metal Gear Solid, which comes out in March. Why did I invest in such an expensive system if there is no software to support it. This is not right at all, and I feel betrayed by Sony. Does anyone else feel betrayed by Sony? This is total bull$hit.........

The following user thanked Moneybag for this useful post:

TheMrGeekyMoDz

The following user groaned Moneybag for this awful post:

Hitman
01-21-2014, 04:51 AM #29
weeze6969
Save Point
I feel your pain when it comes to being bored, but to say there is no support is just crazy. Like the people that has said before me, to have this many AAA titles to come out for launch is pretty crazy, but what they did wrong is realease the titles on the PS3 before the PS4 even came out, So when I did get my PS4 I have already beaten AC4, COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, and Need for Speed Rivals. So can you really call those launch titles? I don't know it's really hard to say because I had beaten them all before the PS4 even came out...So now I'm left with a system that has one game that I can't play anywhere else so far, and that's Killzone Shadowfall. Which is one hell of a game, that I still play almost everyday. That's not counting the PSN titles like Don't Starve, and Doki Doki Universe, that can both be played on either a PC or PS3. Oh and think about DC Comics Online, that's a great game to play online, and it's free!
But that leaves me with where I'm at now, I've had to relist my PS4 on Ebay for under $500 twice now, and both times it didn't even get one bid, and it comes with 2 games and 2 controllers, you would think $500 for a system that is almost impossible to find in any store right now, plus 2 games and 2 controllers would be a steal, but I haven't been able to get rid of it. and the longer I keep it, the easier and more fun I am ending up having with it. But I can truthfully say that I have yet went a full day without at least playing my PS4 once, but I'm not sure how much longer that is going to last.
So I can see where most of you are coming from, but by now if you haven't learned that when a system launches, there's so many things that can be unpredictable, that a lot of companies wait to see if any major problems, like overheating and BSOD's happens, and they can improvise around the situation, instead of being taken down by it...These are my personal opinions and if you don't agree with what I have said, then explain to me why and I'll accept it for what it is, an opinion!
Thanks,
Weeze
01-21-2014, 05:45 AM #30
Sal
Mr. Galaxy Foamposite
Honestly, my PS4 just sits in a corner and I have like 7 games for it. I don't play it much because everyone I know still plays the PS3!So... honestly I just use it for Netflix/Hulu which is rather ironic.. you pay so much for something only to use it for Netflix :(. Apparently everyone prefers to still play GTA V on their PS3's over the PS4 stare.
01-21-2014, 04:58 PM #31
xMuz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Sal View Post
Honestly, my PS4 just sits in a corner and I have like 7 games for it. I don't play it much because everyone I know still plays the PS3!So... honestly I just use it for Netflix/Hulu which is rather ironic.. you pay so much for something only to use it for Netflix :(. Apparently everyone prefers to still play GTA V on their PS3's over the PS4 stare.

Claps
01-23-2014, 08:17 AM #32
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
I've been playing GTA V ever since and haven't touched my ps4 for a week. If only GTA V was on PS4...
01-25-2014, 01:39 AM #33
bump .
01-25-2014, 04:58 PM #34
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
The ps4 is good but the games are just boring, im waiting for driveclub and watch dogs, hopefully gta 5 comes to ps4 pretty soon and i was all hyped for the next cod because i was hoping for zombies on the ps4 but sledgehammer are making the next cod :(
01-25-2014, 07:18 PM #35
John Leepe
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Moneybag View Post
Am I the only one who has a PS4 that isn't even being turned on? I have NBA 2k14, Battlefield 4, and Killzone; they just aren't doing anything for me anymore. I feel that the current lineup of games is shit, and the only game I look forward to playing is Metal Gear Solid, which comes out in March. Why did I invest in such an expensive system if there is no software to support it. This is not right at all, and I feel betrayed by Sony. Does anyone else feel betrayed by Sony? This is total bull$hit.........

Im bored too. But imo its expected it came out a few months ago with barely any games soooo

But Im waiting for Thief and Watch Dogs
01-26-2014, 11:48 PM #36
How are you bored?, I got BF4, COSad Awesome Ghost, Killzone and Black flag. And not to mention all the free games like Don't Starve, Resogun, DC Universe Warframe and black light. Those games are keeping my pretty entertained for the time being and soon Infamous will be out in two moth's.

Not to mention outlast is coming to PS4 on Feb 5th for free!.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo