01-17-2014, 03:15 AM #1
Moneybag
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Am I the only one who has a PS4 that isn't even being turned on? I have NBA 2k14, Battlefield 4, and Killzone; they just aren't doing anything for me anymore. I feel that the current lineup of games is shit, and the only game I look forward to playing is Metal Gear Solid, which comes out in March. Why did I invest in such an expensive system if there is no software to support it. This is not right at all, and I feel betrayed by Sony. Does anyone else feel betrayed by Sony? This is total bull$hit.........

The following user thanked Moneybag for this useful post:

TheMrGeekyMoDz

The following user groaned Moneybag for this awful post:

Hitman
01-17-2014, 04:09 AM #2
TheFallen
Former Dark Night
Originally posted by Moneybag View Post
Am I the only one who has a PS4 that isn't even being turned on? I have NBA 2k14, Battlefield 4, and Killzone; they just aren't doing anything for me anymore. I feel that the current lineup of games is shit, and the only game I look forward to playing is Metal Gear Solid, which comes out in March. Why did I invest in such an expensive system if there is no software to support it. This is not right at all, and I feel betrayed by Sony. Does anyone else feel betrayed by Sony? This is total bull$hit.........

This is why I wait a couple years before buying a new system. That way all the bugs are worked out, the price is lower, and there are more things for it available by the time I get it.
01-17-2014, 04:19 AM #3
Havent turned my ps4 on since dec 2
01-17-2014, 04:23 AM #4
sauib786
Do a barrel roll!
sonys lagging it on the games...... glad havnt bought one yet
01-17-2014, 04:25 AM #5
Been playing CS:GO last 1 1/2 month, only some FIFA, that's it atm. Still few friends that have bought the PS4, think it's 1 so far. "/ But I do enjoy it though, but I have enjoyed CS more because of more friends playing and it's more social so that's really why.
Now that CSGO is getting more and more destroye because of sucky servers and faults in csgo client I'll probably go back to the PS again.

Edit: And AC4 is played alot too, love that game. Was just going to earn some money, and there I sat untill 6 in the morning lol

Edit2: I do absolutely not feel betrayed by Sony in anyway as I kinda stated over here. I love the console and games, but CSGO with m8's is better atm.
Last edited by Cyberix ; 01-17-2014 at 10:30 AM.
01-17-2014, 04:29 AM #6
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
That is so stupid saying there is no software to support it. What other playstation launch has had a battlefield, call of duty, need for speed, assassins creed and killzone all AAA titles. No console launch has ever had this strong of a line up. You might not like the games which have come out but to say there is no games to support it is really not true.

The following 9 users say thank you to Dman93 for this useful post:

Fatpabs, Fox243, H-Streety, IRAQ, King Sosa, oIvan, Darth Saul, webzy,
01-17-2014, 04:33 AM #7
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Same, om back on ps3 until there are any good new games for ps4
01-17-2014, 04:34 AM #8
Moneybag
Little One
Cod,BF4 and every other sports game is much of the same.
01-17-2014, 05:57 AM #9
mexman2010
I am error
I played fifa 14 and kz now im getting bf4 and ac black flag i think these games enough for this month i got my ps4 in 30/12
01-17-2014, 06:31 AM #10
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
not played mine in about 3 weeks, its just sat under my desk not even plugged in just collecting dust, its boring as shit, Debating on selling it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo