12-05-2010, 06:38 PM #1
00king00
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:

the_noob

Scammer NGU Profile URL:

You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: check the picture:

When did this happen:

Today I notice that 3 PS3 device activated my PSN ID and he dealy to complete the games trophies

How did you purchase:

Through paypal

How much?:

$52.5

Did you;
- Buy? YES

Have you contacted the scammer?:-

YEs, and below his replies:

I can easily notice that he is a lair, just check his first message, he will check with his brother, then he confirm his brother did not activate anything, then last, he will check again after 4 hours since he is in the job???

Other comments:

I want my MONEY back!
Last edited by 00king00 ; 12-09-2010 at 09:32 PM.
12-06-2010, 09:04 AM #20
-J-
Happy Aka: the_noob Happy
Originally posted by 00king00 View Post
LOOL Just press the button of (deactivate) and check yourself what happned!

Do you think I am so dumb that I will not do it myself? Dancing

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

You said it yourself, its not your business at all, you just defend your friend and one day you will attack him, the life is a sample circle, remember that!

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

LOL you are the holy man here in this forum man, you knew you will get the support since i am new but I will win my case against you with PayPal & SONY, this dispute topic is just a foot step to rise the flag that you did that activation of PSN for on of the customers you are selling the plats, and remember, you will loose your reputation sooner or later because of your cheating, and again, you loose business and you be alone without those who support you today! Just remember this words looser! :dance:

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

you will never care about anything now since you already activated my PSN to 3 of your PS3's so no worries now, enjoy the store and the games for FREE!Dancing

Anyhow as a one said earlier. Provide proof of anything. You'll be banned before me.

MODS: why has nobody asked to see his store? Why have you not questioned his dispute when evidence shows I did complete the first job??
Last edited by -J- ; 12-06-2010 at 09:07 AM.
12-06-2010, 04:12 PM #21
00king00
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by noob View Post
Anyhow as a one said earlier. Provide proof of anything. You'll be banned before me.

MODS: why has nobody asked to see his store? Why have you not questioned his dispute when evidence shows I did complete the first job??

LOL Do you want SONY to call you as proof? Soon I will take a snap shot of SONY email to you all to view the IP's and then you will notice your sell that you are such a BIG cheater, you took money and then you activate the store to download more $$$$ games, such a cheater!! and then you said "Ohhh, maybe he is my brother? Your Brother??? WTF? he is not part of the deal never ever!! How come you give your brother my PSN and the deal with with YOU!! Is it kind of normal practice here in NGU to give someone even if he is your brother to do the plats?

1 thing to ALL, Is the SOCOM and W@W need 24 hours online to get the plats?

Just LOOL

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

Originally posted by Alaric View Post
I know I am not a mod here and I may be a new account but I have had my fair share of Staff positions on other Forums and the only piece of evidence you have provided to support your case is just you saying he did. As requested by the person you are agrivated with, post your store.

You are still new here mate, read more about "Jedt" principles, he is the #1 here of plats not a scammer or cheaters like others or the lair guy (The_noob)

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
The noob was on my account not long ago cus of a deal. I am PS+ Member and i have stuff on my acc to many hundreds of $$$. He didnt activate anything and the_noob is one of the most professonal platinum providers here on NGU.

00king00`s lack of evidence and his bad altitude is enough proof agains him. And that the_noob did three platinums for him without getting any payment back is scamming. Sry if i shoudnt post here but since i have dealt with one of the accused i felt i should post anyway

Just BACK OFF, no one asked for your "wisdom" advise, I am demanding my right and full rights, and one has the right to take it from me, defend as much as you want but not in my threads, understand??
12-06-2010, 04:13 PM #22
-J-
LOL Do you want SONY to call you as proof? Soon I will take a snap shot of SONY email to you all to view the IP's and then you will notice your sell that you are such a BIG cheater, you took money and then you activate the store to download more $$$$ games, such a cheater!! and then you said "Ohhh, maybe he is my brother? Your Brother??? WTF? he is not part of the deal never ever!! How come you give your brother my PSN and the deal with with YOU!! Is it kind of normal practice here in NGU to give someone even if he is your brother to do the plats?

1 thing, Is the SOCOM and W@W need online to get the plats?

Just LOOL

socom is online only u fool.

please do post the ips, i will love to se.
MODS request he posts the "sony email" as i call BS on this!!!!

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

You are still new here mate,

you joined in september this year! how can u comment.

MODS please request further proof or do something this is becoming a flaming thread.
12-06-2010, 04:19 PM #23
00king00
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by noob View Post
socom is online only u fool.

please do post the ips, i will love to se.
MODS request he posts the "sony email" as i call BS on this!!!!

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

you joined in spetember this year, STFU FOOL

Another MEGA LOOL :-) :Sad AwesomeSad AwesomeSad AwesomeSad AwesomeD

You just fall in to my question trick :Sad AwesomeSad AwesomeSad AwesomeSad AwesomeD

SONY loves to see this reply "Snapshot taken"

Anyways, I will be against you until I banned all your PlayStation devices (3 accounts) and I will against you till you be bankrupt, so don't worry, I am already a Law student, so I have a big time for my case!

And again,you should focus to the case, I submit 4 images defend my case and proof that you are such a "cheater" of steeling my PSN account and activated the account 3 times, tell me what you submitted? Nothing, 0, , ZERO Nah, !! only the Bla Bla Bla and the army of defenders, and who knows, maybe your multi-accounts or room mates, hehehehe :Sad AwesomeSad AwesomeSad AwesomeSad AwesomeD
12-06-2010, 05:24 PM #24
-J-
Sony has rules that getting someone to on your account is also against there rules 2 COULD play us game but I ain't petty.

I will not be posting here again until a mod requests what I have asked your a joke.

Nice messages ur sending to people on here that they are forwarding to me!!
12-06-2010, 05:57 PM #25
I really can't find any good proof to take action yet. Lets calm the flaming down or I will infract for flaming other members. This goes to everyone in the dispute.

As suggested before, post your store.
12-06-2010, 08:34 PM #26
-J-
OMG do not post drackos warned people already

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

King. It's amazing you can't post anything me any use.
You have been requested to post a screenie of:
all messages expanded including yours,
Your store.
The email from Sony.

I suggest you do this or just do 1, cos this is pathetic and all us doin is makin your self look a fool.

Drakos:
Please the only people involved are me and king and mods, as much as I appreciate people have co opinion I don't want you to aoosheer anyone's opinion. I am level 1 trusted I have a gameshare me my own with 300 spent on it, I wanted him to post his store pm you could see that I probably have all his games on that. And before people presume I looked in his store I am basing this statement on his psn gamercard.

unless something significant and useful happens or a mod requires me, I consider this closed and will speak again when I open a dispute cos he hasn't paid for trophies. that's IF He wins on paypal.

this is not been sarcastic but he is just a pathetic scanning "law student" lmfao.
12-06-2010, 08:36 PM #27
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.

1 thing to ALL, Is the SOCOM and W@W need 24 hours online to get the plats?

Just LOOL

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

You are still new here mate, read more about "Jedt" principles, he is the #1 here of plats not a scammer or cheaters like others or the lair guy (The_noob)

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

Just BACK OFF, no one asked for your "wisdom" advise, I am demanding my right and full rights, and one has the right to take it from me, defend as much as you want but not in my threads, understand??

Post the email sony sent you.
12-06-2010, 10:18 PM #28
00king00
Do a barrel roll!
I said i will get this topic replies from him I will and send it to SONY, because he against the rules and he enter my PSN account and once I got the reply and confirming the activation of 3 PlayStation I will past it here for sure :-)

Another thing, where is your proof? I submit mine? what is your defends evidence? Only Bla Bla bla? LOOL

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo