12-05-2010, 06:38 PM #1
00king00
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:

the_noob

Scammer NGU Profile URL:

You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: check the picture:

When did this happen:

Today I notice that 3 PS3 device activated my PSN ID and he dealy to complete the games trophies

How did you purchase:

Through paypal

How much?:

$52.5

Did you;
- Buy? YES

Have you contacted the scammer?:-

YEs, and below his replies:

I can easily notice that he is a lair, just check his first message, he will check with his brother, then he confirm his brother did not activate anything, then last, he will check again after 4 hours since he is in the job???

Other comments:

I want my MONEY back!
Last edited by 00king00 ; 12-09-2010 at 09:32 PM.
12-07-2010, 06:05 AM #29
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Originally posted by 00king00 View Post
I said i will get this topic replies from him I will and send it to SONY, because he against the rules and he enter my PSN account and once I got the reply and confirming the activation of 3 PlayStation I will past it here for sure :-)

Another thing, where is your proof? I submit mine? what is your defends evidence? Only Bla Bla bla? LOOL

So you don't have an e-mail?
12-07-2010, 01:05 PM #30
00king00
Do a barrel roll!
Not yet, but believe me I will include these emails as one of my proofe that this guy is such a lair and cheater and he is one of many here in NGU and everybody will find him 100% guilty same as "iLuvTaylorSwift"
12-07-2010, 04:13 PM #31
00king00
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Saucy
Hey bro justplease drop you dispute ok hes going to get you your stuff!

why Should I drop it?

And what do you mean that he will get my stuff??

Is this a way to say sorry because he made the activation and now he want to withdraw what he made and spoil??

Sorry, i will not accept that, and I want the full refund of my money NOW because he breach the code of conduct of plats deals and agreements, and as per the guidelines from (Jedit) he should not activate my PSN ID in his PlayStation, its not 1 or 2 ITS THREE!! WTF!!!

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

Originally posted by Angelo View Post
If i'm right in saying doesn't sony ban your accounts on all systems (including your own) if you've been hacked. however i'm also sure that somewhere in SONY's rules of conduct that you aren't supposed to give out your PSN ID to ANYONE regardless of why you would, so basically your doing this at your own risk and it is your own fault for ever doing it in the first place.

I for one am on no ones side but giving ya the bare facts, the_n00b is a level 1 trustworthy, i've seen his refferals, i'm not defending him by saying this only to mention that he seems a trustworthy guy and that from what i gather has completed his part of the deal for the most part.

I have a few questions for you though. 1. when someone uses/activates your PSN ID they cannot purchase anything with it unless they have your credit card details, am i right?

2. having your PSN ID on multiple ps3s is ok so long as you own them and from the PS Stores ToS you are allowed to have your store purchases used on up to five (5) PlayStation 3's, so what seems to be your problem with the_n00b? even if he HAS done this and downloaded your Store purchases it wouldn't really affect you all that much.

Thank you but please handle the stick from the middle and you should be aware that I proof what I am saying here and he said nothing except the Bla Bla Bla about his Brother from the first time, and if you notice the pictures of the private messages you will notice that he just mentioned his Brother and made his line FREE! No my dear, he still at fault giving my ID to his brother and he is still at fault once he passed the 24 hours without doing what agreed, and he is still at fault once he activate my PSN ID in 3 of his friends/mates PlayStation and he should return my money back in full NOW

And regarding your question, the answer is, my store is worth $$$$$ and he don't have the right to do any download because its without my permission, the games and downloads will not harm my account yes, I know, but these games in the store and add-ons, maps, etc.. worth $$$$$ and he is not allowed to enter my PSN store without my permission, if he want to download a game from my store he should ask me first and then I can say Yes or NO
12-08-2010, 03:17 PM #32
00king00
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Angelo View Post
I totally understand where you are coming from, and yes he shouldn't be downloading your DLC from the store (if he has at all) but on the other hand that is one of the risks you took by giving out your User ID in the first place am i right? so on whole if the_n00b has done this then really your both to blame?

I have a lot of money on my Store and yes i too would be pretty pissed off if someone went and downloaded all my store data, but at the end of the day theres not that much you can do because you are in the wrong also by giving our your own PSN I.D

I know you keep saying that you've got proof he has activated your Account on 3 Ps3's but theres no real evidence to suggest he has only your word that he was the only one to have your ID, and yes Taking into account that he mentioned his brother (did it not occur to anyone that his brother might be using HIS ps3?) this still doesn't really give any proof that the_n00b was responsable for those 3 activations.

To settle this i'd like the_n00b to just post a screenie of his activated accounts on his ps3. whilst this will not completely clear his name, it will be a start. Also King would you mind posting your screenies of purchases and any other evidence that you think would suggest that he was responsable? EG Activated accounts location, when they were activated etc etc and anything else that was wrong with this deal that YOU feel needs to be put into the light.

Also about the none completion of platinums, i'm sure this was due to the fact you've accused him of activating your accounts on 3 ps3's which could be why he hasn't completed the deal as he might want to resolve this? However you only have to look at the feedback the_n00b has to know that past "bad" experiences (the very few he has) have all been resolved by him delivering the goods and making the customer happy.

Things to ask yourself:

1. Could anyone have gotten your info of your PSN ID from your house? do you store your info anywhere where it could be found and used EG on paper in a drawer at your house?

2. Do any of your family Know your PSN ID? or any of your close friends that may have activated your ps3 account on their own ps3?

3. were you aware of the risks involved before you made this deal? did you read the_n00bs Reviews and feedback thoroughly and understand what it all involves?

4. Are you sure that The_n00b hasn't just accidentally Synced your trophies thinking he'd done them all and had to activate your account again to sync the others? as i recall, to sync trophies you need a blank unassigned PSN profile to be able to sync trophies to an existing PSN ID therefore to show you each step the_n00b may have done each game on 3 seperate blank accounts and activated your ID on each of them on the same Ps3 to sync them all?

Also just a friendly word of advice, i wouldn't go throwing accusations about at people untill you have hard evidence that will 100% prove someone did something, theres a lot to take into consideration here and so far neither party has been able to prove or disprove the other, but from what i'm reading from both your accounts, it seems to me The_n00b has a better case for his defense than you currently do for you accusation.

Very strong post and a valuable judgment, I want really thank you for your style of taking this case into another direction, and hope it will help all of us to resolve it on amicable basis.

And I really appreciated if (the_noob) will take a screen shot of his activated accounts on his ps3 using this website:

and off course with his original PSN ID

Regrading your questions, my answers as follows:

1. Could anyone have gotten your info of your PSN ID from your house? do you store your info anywhere where it could be found and used EG on paper in a drawer at your house?

I am the only person who plays PS3, and no one at home and even my friends knows about my PSN ID and the first and maybe the last time I gave someone my PSN information that's why I easily figure it that he made these activation, but if I pass my information or I had a deals here NGU then I will think 100% times before I accuse anybody, so it was easy for me get him "busted" because my PSN account information never declared to anyone before him so it was very easy for me to catch him since I knew about the website I past it above.

2. Do any of your family Know your PSN ID? or any of your close friends that may have activated your ps3 account on their own ps3?

As I said, NO

3. were you aware of the risks involved before you made this deal? did you read the_n00bs Reviews and feedback thoroughly and understand what it all involves?

Yes

4. Are you sure that The_n00b hasn't just accidentally Synced your trophies thinking he'd done them all and had to activate your account again to sync the others? as i recall, to sync trophies you need a blank unassigned PSN profile to be able to sync trophies to an existing PSN ID therefore to show you each step the_n00b may have done each game on 3 separate blank accounts and activated your ID on each of them on the same Ps3 to sync them all?

Just think about 1 thing, if I want to scam him I will wait till he finish the last trophy, right? Why I sent him a message regarding the account activation and I did not care about any trophy? Just think about it

Overall, I hope this case will finish soon and hope (the_noob) will say the truth this time!

Thank you all :-)
12-09-2010, 04:20 PM #33
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Do not post in this dispute unless you are The Accused, The Accuser or a Mod/Admin.

This is your warning. Infractions will follow if the rules continue to be broken:y:
12-09-2010, 04:39 PM #34
00king00
Do a barrel roll!
Very strong post and a valuable judgment, I want really thank you for your style of taking this case into another direction, and hope it will help all of us to resolve it on amicable basis.

And I really appreciated if (the_noob) will take a screen shot of his activated accounts on his ps3 using this website:

and off course with his original PSN ID

Regrading your questions, my answers as follows:

I am the only person who plays PS3, and no one at home and even my friends knows about my PSN ID and the first and maybe the last time I gave someone my PSN information that's why I easily figure it that he made these activation, but if I pass my information or I had a deals here NGU then I will think 100% times before I accuse anybody, so it was easy for me get him "busted" because my PSN account information never declared to anyone before him so it was very easy for me to catch him since I knew about the website I past it above.

As I said, NO

Yes

4. Are you sure that The_n00b hasn't just accidentally Synced your trophies thinking he'd done them all and had to activate your account again to sync the others? as i recall, to sync trophies you need a blank unassigned PSN profile to be able to sync trophies to an existing PSN ID therefore to show you each step the_n00b may have done each game on 3 separate blank accounts and activated your ID on each of them on the same Ps3 to sync them all?

Just think about 1 thing, if I want to scam him I will wait till he finish the last trophy, right? Why I sent him a message regarding the account activation and I did not care about any trophy? Just think about it

Overall, I hope this case will finish soon and hope (the_noob) will say the truth this time!

Thank you all :-)

I am still waiting for the (the_noob) to take a screen shot of his activated accounts on his ps3 using this website:

12-09-2010, 04:42 PM #35
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Not yet, but believe me I will include these emails as one of my proofe that this guy is such a lair and cheater and he is one of many here in NGU and everybody will find him 100% guilty same as "iLuvTaylorSwift"

Sorry for stepping in with the mod that's dealing with this, but you have no proof, so why should we believe you? Send sony the email and wait for a reply.
12-09-2010, 04:45 PM #36
-J-
Happy Aka: the_noob Happy
I am still waiting for the (the_noob) to take a screen shot of his activated accounts on his ps3 using this website:

i have no problem doing this, please explain what this will prove, i could have 1 ps3 activated or 5 ps3's activated exactly the same as everyother person.
1. what will this prove?
2. what relevence does this have?
3 where are your requested screenshots? (these were mod requested)
4. hows the paypal claim going?

j
12-09-2010, 06:07 PM #37
00king00
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Spartan
Sorry for stepping in with the mod that's dealing with this, but you have no proof, so why should we believe you? Send sony the email and wait for a reply.

LOOL Please read what Super MOD said!!

Originally posted by Garf
Do not post in this dispute unless you are The Accused, The Accuser or a Mod/Admin.

This is your warning. Infractions will follow if the rules continue to be broken:y:

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Originally posted by noob View Post
i have no problem doing this, please explain what this will prove, i could have 1 ps3 activated or 5 ps3's activated exactly the same as everyother person.
1. what will this prove?
2. what relevence does this have?
3 where are your requested screenshots? (these were mod requested)
4. hows the paypal claim going?

j

Shows us the screen shots then talk

Still waiting cheater .......

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo