12-05-2010, 06:38 PM #1
00king00
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:

the_noob

Scammer NGU Profile URL:

You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: check the picture:

When did this happen:

Today I notice that 3 PS3 device activated my PSN ID and he dealy to complete the games trophies

How did you purchase:

Through paypal

How much?:

$52.5

Did you;
- Buy? YES

Have you contacted the scammer?:-

YEs, and below his replies:

I can easily notice that he is a lair, just check his first message, he will check with his brother, then he confirm his brother did not activate anything, then last, he will check again after 4 hours since he is in the job???

Other comments:

I want my MONEY back!
Last edited by 00king00 ; 12-09-2010 at 09:32 PM.
12-10-2010, 07:23 PM #38
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Originally posted by 00king00 View Post
LOOL Please read what Super MOD said!!

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Shows us the screen shots then talk

Still waiting cheater .......

You have 24 hours to provide proof of this 'scam' or this ticket will be closed.
12-11-2010, 07:38 AM #39
Da Only OG
Trollin Since '09
I think you like to go in circle and you will never admit that you activated the 3 accounts!

Anyway, I will make sure 100% that SONY will BAN all these devices for you so you will never see the PSN network again in these devices

Beside, I have this PSN ID since while ago and I never saw my PSN ID been activated only yesterday and I never pass my PSN details to anyone except you,, so what does that mean?

MODS: I need to solve this case on amicable basis and I don't want to go back and fourth for just requesting this guy to deactivate the PSN account from his devices, beside I hate when someone try to scam me by saying lies! /facepalm

This ain't none of my buisness but read the quote and look were it say's sony will ban the_noob are u sure they will ban him or u cause giving out your details is against there policy so wouldn't they ban u instead so it backfires and hit's u in the head!!
12-11-2010, 07:39 AM #40
xIEpidemic
Raging? [✔] Yes [ ] No
then he scammed me by activating (3) account to his PS3 system without my knowledge

I know I don't really need to interject, but I REALLY want to. How is this qualified as scamming? Seriously? Do you just want a reason to not pay or what? If you don't give out your info to gameshare or anything, how does this affect you in ANY LOGICAL way? Do YOU have 5 PS3's? Why do you care about this?

:catfight:

Perfect smilie for this...
12-11-2010, 10:40 PM #41
-J-
Happy Aka: the_noob Happy
Originally posted by Drackos View Post
I really can't find any good proof to take action yet. Lets calm the flaming down or I will infract for flaming other members. This goes to everyone in the dispute.

As suggested before, post your store.

dude, this has surpassed spartans 24 hour timescale, can it now be closed?
12-11-2010, 10:51 PM #42
Originally posted by noob View Post
dude, this has surpassed spartans 24 hour timescale, can it now be closed?

The user did not post proof within the 24 hour window.

Dispute closed. PM me if you have questions.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo