12-05-2010, 06:38 PM #1
00king00
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:

the_noob

Scammer NGU Profile URL:

You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: check the picture:

When did this happen:

Today I notice that 3 PS3 device activated my PSN ID and he dealy to complete the games trophies

How did you purchase:

Through paypal

How much?:

$52.5

Did you;
- Buy? YES

Have you contacted the scammer?:-

YEs, and below his replies:

I can easily notice that he is a lair, just check his first message, he will check with his brother, then he confirm his brother did not activate anything, then last, he will check again after 4 hours since he is in the job???

Other comments:

I want my MONEY back!
Last edited by 00king00 ; 12-09-2010 at 09:32 PM.
12-05-2010, 06:55 PM #2
-J-
Happy Aka: the_noob Happy
I will respond when he posts some real proof.
The job was 4 4 plats, 3 have been syncd and 1 was pending.
This deal was agreed at 22.00 last night.
Please show proof I activated 3 accounts.
The outcome of this dispute will make no difference as the guy is disputing on paypal.
Also please post a pic of your store, I want to see what I been accused of downloading.
And 1 last thing, I want proof that I activated The accounts and they weren't there before
Last edited by -J- ; 12-05-2010 at 06:58 PM.
12-05-2010, 07:10 PM #3
00king00
Do a barrel roll!
well, the proof stated above very clear in the first image that you have activated the 3 acount, the first account is mine, and also another proof he just bring it live, thank you, you have changed your statment 4 times in the private message as also been clearly above in the images

first, you will check
then, no he did not activte anything (brother)
then, you will check again after 4 hours!
Just LOOL

Again, its not normal when dealing with a buyer you activte his PSN ID in your playsation device, and again, after calling SONY, I will get your IP adrress and you will be in such trople

I am new in posts here maybe, but I registered from long time ago, this reply goes to the reply above!
12-05-2010, 07:20 PM #4
-J-
Happy Aka: the_noob Happy
Call them and get an iP ban, let's see who gets banned, Tbh I hope they do ban the person.

I have nothing to hide.

I want you to post your download list, to see what I apparently activated your account for.

My story is constant. I spoke to my brother and asked him "on the phone" ask a mod to ip check my recent posts they will see it is NOT my normal Ip as I'm at work.
12-05-2010, 07:23 PM #5
I don't see how the proof you have provided proves anything...
12-05-2010, 07:26 PM #6
00king00
Do a barrel roll!
No need to advise me, I will do my actions as you did, you had activated my PS3 ID 3 times without my knowledge nor my permission and this really BAD

You said you finish the work within 24 hours and already these hours without any code!!

I will continue doing my actions against you and I will never stop tell you STOP scam people and stealing the money and their PS3 accounts!

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

Originally posted by Drackos View Post
I don't see how the proof you have provided proves anything...

LOL read his messages in the images above or don't reply to a case you don't know anything about it at all!
12-05-2010, 07:28 PM #7
Originally posted by 00king00 View Post
No need to advise me, I will do my actions as you did, you had activated my PS3 ID 3 times without my knowledge nor my permission and this really BAD

You said you finish the work within 24 hours and already these hours without any code!!

I will continue doing my actions against you and I will never stop tell you STOP scam people and stealing the money and their PS3 accounts!

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

LOL read his messages in the images above or don't reply to a case you don't know anything about it at all!

First, be more respectful to someone who is trying to help you :y:.

Second, expand your messages.
12-05-2010, 07:39 PM #8
00king00
Do a barrel roll!
First, be more respectful to someone who is trying to help you :y:.

Second, expand your messages.

Don not involved your self in this case since no one invited you

and I DONT REQUEST YOUR HELP EITHER

BACK OFF!
12-05-2010, 07:41 PM #9
Originally posted by 00king00 View Post
Don not involved your self in this case since no one invited you

and I DONT REQUEST YOUR HELP EITHER

BACK OFF!

I am a sectional moderator that is in charge of this section :confused:. We are SUPPOSED to help you.
12-05-2010, 07:49 PM #10
00king00
Do a barrel roll!
I am a sectional moderator that is in charge of this section :confused:. We are SUPPOSED to help you.

well, if you are expert MOD here, you should go back again and read your previous reply and check if you are really "neutral" when you replied or not

You should not be against me in the first time and I am on the one he inset pictures to this thread!
You should ask him to clarify what I proof
Since you against me then this case will goes to another direction which in favor of the (donate) more than (the right) one how got scammed

therefore, better to keep this section only for premium members if this is your type and style of (helping) members got scammed because of this website!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo