03-10-2011, 05:37 AM #1
thebotguy
Level 2 Trustworthy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:Chrysalis

Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Yesterday

How did you purchase:Paypal

How much?:$11

Did you;
X- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- I over used the accounts which is total bs

Other comments: I only used the accounts once to sub to one channel. I want a full refund from him. Also if you look at his last post he negative repped me for telling the truth just saying that's why im negative 19

Proof:

[ATTACH]3133[/ATTACH]

and here is the link to his thread
You must login or register to view this content.
03-11-2011, 01:26 AM #11
ARIISSEK
:nyan: Kaffy :nyan:
Originally posted by iDelete View Post
See thats not fair. You should never assume that someone should know that, because then we wouldn't be here right now. Now please be fair here, if this was the other way around, you didn't know that these accounts could be banned so fast, wouldn't you do the same thing?

Going off of your premise that I should refund because he "Didn't know," It's his responsibility to read youtubes guidelines when he signed up.
03-11-2011, 01:33 AM #12
Originally posted by Chrysalis View Post
Going off of your premise that I should refund because he "Didn't know," It's his responsibility to read youtubes guidelines when he signed up.

Sorry but the decision is final. Either refund him, or give him 100 accounts that won't get banned easily.
03-11-2011, 01:36 AM #13
ARIISSEK
Sorry but the decision is final. Either refund him, or give him 100 accounts that won't get banned easily.

Unfortunately, I can't. Because of him, any accounts I make from this point on that domain are banned. So really, he cost me $6. I don't have any accounts on hand to give him, and his money is tied up in a paypal claim. I am very sorry.
03-11-2011, 01:38 AM #14
Unfortunately, I can't. Because of him, any accounts I make from this point on that domain are banned. So really, he cost me $6. I don't have any accounts on hand to give him, and his money is tied up in a paypal claim. I am very sorry.

He have 24 hours to refund the user or get him accounts.
03-11-2011, 01:39 AM #15
ARIISSEK
He have 24 hours to refund the user or get him accounts.

Seeing as how I'm physically unable to do either of those things, you may as well infract me now. Even though it's bullshit, because he got them banned. The best I can do is offer a vBux compensation. I'd give him 3 Million if he'd agree to put me on his ignore list (and end the claim on paypal).

Also, You really shouldn't handle disputes unless you know what the argument is about in the least.
Last edited by ARIISSEK ; 03-11-2011 at 01:44 AM.
03-11-2011, 01:43 AM #16
Originally posted by thebotguy View Post
Scammer NGU Name:Chrysalis

Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Yesterday

How did you purchase:Paypal

How much?:$11

Did you;
X- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- I over used the accounts which is total bs

Other comments: I only used the accounts once to sub to one channel. I want a full refund from him. Also if you look at his last post he negative repped me for telling the truth just saying that's why im negative 19

Proof:

[ATTACH]3133[/ATTACH]

and here is the link to his thread
You must login or register to view this content.

How long do you give Chrysalis to refund you? He said he can give you 3 million vbux if you agree.

Seeing as how I'm physically unable to do either of those things, you may as well infract me now. Even though it's bullshit, because he got them banned. The best I can do is offer a vBux compensation. I'd give him 3 Million if he'd agree to put me on his ignore list.

Also, You really shouldn't handle disputes unless you know what the argument is about in the least.

Well thebotguy will decide how long you have to refund him. I've also let him know that you would also give him 3 million vbux instead.
03-11-2011, 03:04 AM #17
Why would anyone take vBux over real money? LOL.

Refund him the money idiot.
03-11-2011, 03:26 AM #18
thebotguy
Level 2 Trustworthy
How long do you give Chrysalis to refund you? He said he can give you 3 million vbux if you agree.

Well thebotguy will decide how long you have to refund him. I've also let him know that you would also give him 3 million vbux instead.

I will give him 48 hours to refund my money on paypal.
03-11-2011, 04:05 AM #19
ARIISSEK
Originally posted by thebotguy View Post
I will give him 48 hours to refund my money on paypal.

Your a dipshit. Pay attention here:

You opened a dispute so I CAN'T refund your money. Even if I could I wouldn't. Feel free to give me the infraction whenever.

Also, I'd like to restate, for the record. That the accounts purchased were sold WORKING and he got them banned. No one else has ever had a problem with any of my accounts until him, and that I should not bear the liability of his stupidity.

Also, there's a reason you have negative rep.
Last edited by ARIISSEK ; 03-11-2011 at 04:10 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo