03-10-2011, 05:37 AM #1
thebotguy
Level 2 Trustworthy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:Chrysalis

Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Yesterday

How did you purchase:Paypal

How much?:$11

Did you;
X- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- I over used the accounts which is total bs

Other comments: I only used the accounts once to sub to one channel. I want a full refund from him. Also if you look at his last post he negative repped me for telling the truth just saying that's why im negative 19

Proof:

[ATTACH]3133[/ATTACH]

and here is the link to his thread
You must login or register to view this content.
03-11-2011, 04:27 AM #20
thebotguy
Level 2 Trustworthy
Originally posted by Chrysalis View Post
Your a dipshit. Pay attention here:

You opened a dispute so I CAN'T refund your money. Even if I could I wouldn't. Feel free to give me the infraction whenever.

Also, I'd like to restate, for the record. That the accounts purchased were sold WORKING and he got them banned. No one else has ever had a problem with any of my accounts until him, and that I should not bear the liability of his stupidity.

Also, there's a reason you have negative rep.

Why can't you refund my money?? I just sent you the money yesterday. Also no problems with any other accounts why don't you go check your thread

Originally posted by andykid103 View Post
The accounts i bought are not verified i need a reply ??
03-11-2011, 04:50 AM #21
ARIISSEK
:nyan: Kaffy :nyan:
Originally posted by thebotguy View Post
Why can't you refund my money?? I just sent you the money yesterday. Also no problems with any other accounts why don't you go check your thread

That happened after you. You cause other accounts to get banned. Causing me more losses. Thanks, And yet I owe you money :y:.
03-11-2011, 04:52 AM #22
thebotguy
Level 2 Trustworthy
That happened after you. You cause other accounts to get banned. Causing me more losses. Thanks, And yet I owe you money :y:.

Ya you do and how would I have anything to do with that guys accounts?
03-11-2011, 04:57 AM #23
ARIISSEK
Ya you do and how would I have anything to do with that guys accounts?

They're all tied together by the domain. Any accounts made after yours no longer work.
03-11-2011, 05:01 AM #24
thebotguy
Level 2 Trustworthy
They're all tied together by the domain. Any accounts made after yours no longer work.

Well who's fault is that. That your accounts get banned after subbing one account
03-11-2011, 05:10 AM #25
ARIISSEK
Well who's fault is that. That your accounts get banned after subbing one account

Actually it's yours. I've sold roughly 4500 accounts to 36 people. Yours are the first to ever cause any problems. I'm also assuming you didn't use a proxy when subbing. It IS your fault. Your not getting your money back regardless of whether or not I get an infraction. You'd be wise to just take the vBux.
03-11-2011, 05:25 AM #26
thebotguy
Level 2 Trustworthy
Actually it's yours. I've sold roughly 4500 accounts to 36 people. Yours are the first to ever cause any problems. I'm also assuming you didn't use a proxy when subbing. It IS your fault. Your not getting your money back regardless of whether or not I get an infraction. You'd be wise to just take the vBux.

Just signed into the account on youtube and its not verified. So its not banned but i still want a refund because 100 unverified accounts are useless to me, and isn't that in your gurantee? Also if you want you can have the accounts back if you give me a refund
03-11-2011, 05:33 AM #27
ARIISSEK
Just signed into the account on youtube and its not verified. So its not banned but i still want a refund because 100 unverified accounts are useless to me, and isn't that in your gurantee? Also if you want you can have the accounts back if you give me a refund

They're covered if they're sold unverified.
03-11-2011, 05:38 AM #28
thebotguy
Level 2 Trustworthy
They're covered if they're sold unverified.

so are mine covered? Cause how could accounts be verified and then become unverified

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo