03-10-2011, 05:37 AM #1
thebotguy
Level 2 Trustworthy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:Chrysalis

Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Yesterday

How did you purchase:Paypal

How much?:$11

Did you;
X- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- I over used the accounts which is total bs

Other comments: I only used the accounts once to sub to one channel. I want a full refund from him. Also if you look at his last post he negative repped me for telling the truth just saying that's why im negative 19

Proof:

[ATTACH]3133[/ATTACH]

and here is the link to his thread
You must login or register to view this content.
03-13-2011, 04:29 PM #74
ARIISSEK
:nyan: Kaffy :nyan:
Originally posted by thebotguy View Post
What does my negative rep have anything to do with this? And you do have reason to refund me cause if i walked into bestbuy and got a new tv and it came with no insturtions and no help and i went home and plugged it in a got it to work. Then the next day tryed to turn i on and it won't. I would go to bestbuy and ask for a refund cause the product didnt work after one day. And you would be the guy at the counter saying "O ya it breaks if you plug it in near a window". Don't you think that would have been nice to know before I bought the tv. That is my reason why i believe you should give me a full refund.

Too bad these accounts aren't TV's... And the TV in your story didn't break, you just have no common sense.

Also, What insturtions would you like me to give you?
03-13-2011, 04:31 PM #75
thebotguy
Level 2 Trustworthy
Originally posted by Chrysalis View Post
Too bad these accounts aren't TV's... And the TV in your story didn't break, you just have no common sense.

Also, What insturtions would you like me to give you?

Tell you what if you want to ill take 3 mill vbux and cancle the paypal claim and finally settle this
03-13-2011, 04:33 PM #76
ARIISSEK
Tell you what if you want to ill take 3 mill vbux and cancle the paypal claim and finally settle this

Nope. That offer was time limited. You accepting it now just shows that you know your wrong and have no claim here.
03-13-2011, 04:40 PM #77
thebotguy
Level 2 Trustworthy
Originally posted by Chrysalis View Post
Nope. That offer was time limited. You accepting it now just shows that you know your wrong and have no claim here.

Fine that's cool you don't have to give me that offer we can just let this my claim go for the next month and see what happens on paypal. I was just trying to save me and you some time but clearly you have no problem wasting time on this matter.
03-13-2011, 06:27 PM #78
ARIISSEK
Fine that's cool you don't have to give me that offer we can just let this my claim go for the next month and see what happens on paypal. I was just trying to save me and you some time but clearly you have no problem wasting time on this matter.

Since you've already wasted quite a bit with this thread, it seems you don't care either. Also, You opened this thread as well, so if delete finds in my favor, you have to end the dispute.
Last edited by ARIISSEK ; 03-13-2011 at 07:07 PM.
03-14-2011, 12:45 AM #79
Dispute requested to be closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo