03-10-2011, 05:37 AM #1
thebotguy
Level 2 Trustworthy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:Chrysalis

Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Yesterday

How did you purchase:Paypal

How much?:$11

Did you;
X- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- I over used the accounts which is total bs

Other comments: I only used the accounts once to sub to one channel. I want a full refund from him. Also if you look at his last post he negative repped me for telling the truth just saying that's why im negative 19

Proof:

[ATTACH]3133[/ATTACH]

and here is the link to his thread
You must login or register to view this content.
03-10-2011, 07:31 PM #2
ARIISSEK
:nyan: Kaffy :nyan:
You either overly or improperly used the accounts. All accounts were working when sold. Anything that caused them to be banned was of your own fault. The guarantee (accidentally edited it out of the thread when I removed a different part) said "You can receive a refund for any broken accounts (I.E un-activated or incorrect passwords) within 5 days."

His accounts were working, as he proves himself, when he bought them. Anything after that is ENTIRELY out of my hands.
EDIT - Don't worry, I've bumped up your paypal dispute to a full claim.
Last edited by ARIISSEK ; 03-10-2011 at 07:40 PM.
03-10-2011, 10:20 PM #3
Originally posted by Chrysalis View Post
You either overly or improperly used the accounts. All accounts were working when sold. Anything that caused them to be banned was of your own fault. The guarantee (accidentally edited it out of the thread when I removed a different part) said "You can receive a refund for any broken accounts (I.E un-activated or incorrect passwords) within 5 days."

His accounts were working, as he proves himself, when he bought them. Anything after that is ENTIRELY out of my hands.

You never mentioned in your thread that the accounts can be overused and banned.
03-11-2011, 12:05 AM #4
thebotguy
Level 2 Trustworthy
Originally posted by iDelete View Post
You never mentioned in your thread that the accounts can be overused and banned.

Thank you if they could be overused why didn't he post that in his thread?? Also they weren't overused because I only subbed to one youtube channel You must login or register to view this content.

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

Why are you stating your guarantee here if you didn't even post it in your own thread

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

EDIT to claim im very sorry but the accounts are all not verfied but still doesn't matter 100 un verfied accounts are useless to me and a still want a full refund. I click on the accounts from my subscriber list and youtube told me the accounts were termiated but when i tryed to sign to the it says to verify the account. Also shouldn't unverifed accounts go under your five day guarantee??
03-11-2011, 01:03 AM #5
ARIISSEK

Originally posted by thebotguy View Post
Thank you if they could be overused why didn't he post that in his thread?? Also they weren't overused because I only subbed to one youtube channel You must login or register to view this content.

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

Why are you stating your guarantee here if you didn't even post it in your own thread

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

EDIT to claim im very sorry but the accounts are all not verfied but still doesn't matter 100 un verfied accounts are useless to me and a still want a full refund. I click on the accounts from my subscriber list and youtube told me the accounts were termiated but when i tryed to sign to the it says to verify the account. Also shouldn't unverifed accounts go under your five day guarantee??

It's common knoweldge of people who run youtube shops or use bots that the accounts can get banned if used improperly. The guarantee was ACCIDENTALLY edited out.

The accounts were working when sold, you got them banned. I would so honestly like to see you go somewhere like best buy, buy a new TV, take a hammer to it and say "YOU DIDN'T TELL ME SMASHING IT WOULD BREAK IT! I WANT A REFUND!"
03-11-2011, 01:09 AM #6
It's common knoweldge of people who run youtube shops or use bots that the accounts can get banned if used improperly. The guarantee was ACCIDENTALLY edited out.

The accounts were working when sold, you got them banned. I would so honestly like to see you go somewhere like best buy, buy a new TV, take a hammer to it and say "YOU DIDN'T TELL ME SMASHING IT WOULD BREAK IT! I WANT A REFUND!"

Well going through his subscribers, he has only gotten 1 sub from each of the accounts. Also, if the guarantee was accidentally edited out, then that could be the same thing as you were just saying about the TV. Now, can you please either refund him, or give him 100 new accounts?
03-11-2011, 01:13 AM #7
ARIISSEK
Well going through his subscribers, he has only gotten 1 sub from each of the accounts. Also, if the guarantee was accidentally edited out, then that could be the same thing as you were just saying about the TV. Now, can you please either refund him, or give him 100 new accounts?

He was given 100 WORKING accounts. He got them banned.
03-11-2011, 01:18 AM #8
He was given 100 WORKING accounts. He got them banned.

You never said anywhere in the thread that the accounts could be banned. Me and you both know thats not completely fair. Now the user has asked for a refund because the accounts have been banned, where no where in the thread said that they could be banned and you won't accept it because it was his fault. Now please either refund him or give him new accounts and inform him what can happen to them.
03-11-2011, 01:20 AM #9
ARIISSEK
You never said anywhere in the thread that the accounts could be banned. Me and you both know thats not completely fair. Now the user has asked for a refund because the accounts have been banned, where no where in the thread said that they could be banned and you won't accept it because it was his fault. Now please either refund him or give him new accounts and inform him what can happen to them.

No. It doeesn't need to be stated that they will be banned. Accounts on ANY website can be banned if you use them improperly. Hell, it's in the youtube guidelines your not supposed to buy/sell/abuse youtube accounts. So he should've known beforehand shit could happen.
03-11-2011, 01:23 AM #10
No. It doeesn't need to be stated that they will be banned. Accounts on ANY website can be banned if you use them improperly. Hell, it's in the youtube guidelines your not supposed to buy/sell/abuse youtube accounts. So he should've known beforehand shit could happen.

See thats not fair. You should never assume that someone should know that, because then we wouldn't be here right now. Now please be fair here, if this was the other way around, you didn't know that these accounts could be banned so fast, wouldn't you do the same thing?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo