04-21-2011, 03:45 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:Toon_Squad(he changed his name to darlin,and now to toon again.)
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:(i took the below screenshots from when we were on teamviewer. He opened a notepad and thats were we were chatting over about the deal)
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.<<This is were i told him not to change the pass or email

When did this happen:Today

How did you purchase:
Sold My Account

How much?:
3-4000mspoints
1-12month gold

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?<<<
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He keept on making excuses about his mom buying the msp cards. And he keept on telling me to extend his days left to pay.

Other comments:
Toon(aka-darlin65) First told me he was just going to try out the account. He offered me 3- 4000 mspoints cards, and 1-12month gold membership.
I told him not to change the pass toll he gave me what he offered, he said yes.
So the next day i try to log in and it says that the email/pass was changed.
So i go and check my email, and playstation sent me an email saying that the email was changed. Here is a pic:
So today, he told me to join his teamviewer and he tried to make me login to my account on his pc. I tolld him no, so he then told me that there was a glitch or something if i logged in to my account on his pc. He was basically trying to steal my ngu account. I told him that i wasnt going to login to my account on his pc, then he whent off team viewer and left saying that he was going to keep my account.
When i came back on NGU, he changed his username to darlin65.

Please NGU do something about him and others like him. People like him dont belong in ngu.
Last edited by toxic90384109284 ; 04-23-2011 at 04:17 PM.
04-21-2011, 07:51 AM #2
Contacted the user he has 24 hours to reply.
04-21-2011, 05:18 PM #3
Originally posted by ToxIIc1 View Post
Scammer NGU Name:Toon_Squad(he changed his name to darlin)
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:(i took the below screenshots from when we were on teamviewer. He opened a notepad and thats were we were chatting over about the deal)
You must login or register to view this content.<<This is were i told him not to change the pass or email

When did this happen:Today

How did you purchase:
Sold My Account

How much?:
3-4000mspoints
1-12month gold

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?<<<
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He keept on making excuses about his mom buying the msp cards. And he keept on telling me to extend his days left to pay.

Other comments:
Toon(aka-darlin65) First told me he was just going to try out the account. He offered me 3- 4000 mspoints cards, and 1-12month gold membership.
I told him not to change the pass toll he gave me what he offered, he said yes.
So the next day i try to log in and it says that the email/pass was changed.
So i go and check my email, and playstation sent me an email saying that the email was changed. Here is a pic:
So today, he told me to join his teamviewer and he tried to make me login to my account on his pc. I tolld him no, so he then told me that there was a glitch or something if i logged in to my account on his pc. He was basically trying to steal my ngu account. I told him that i wasnt going to login to my account on his pc, then he whent off team viewer and left saying that he was going to keep my account.
When i came back on NGU, he changed his username to darlin65.

Please NGU do something about him and others like him. People like him dont belong in ngu.

Ey thats me srry about yesterday its called getting high yesterday was 420 bro lol my bad seriously i ordered like 6 arc touch mouse yesterday i got lots of emails bro my bad but if u want i dont blame u for acusing me as a scammer
04-21-2011, 08:19 PM #4
Originally posted by Darlin65 View Post
Ey thats me srry about yesterday its called getting high yesterday was 420 bro lol my bad seriously i ordered like 6 arc touch mouse yesterday i got lots of emails bro my bad but if u want i dont blame u for acusing me as a scammer

Yea well either give me my account back,give me what u offered, or i will call sony today and make An ngu mod/admin ban u for samming.

It doesnt matter if u were high or not, u were not as high cus u logged into ngu, temaviwer, and even tried to hide by changing ur username.
04-21-2011, 08:53 PM #5
Originally posted by Annie
Excuses do not give you immunity to the NGU Rules. You don't hear someone saying 'Oh I commited murder because I was on crack.' You don't see them walking free.

It's the same on NGU, you can't spam the shoutbox and then say 'Oh it was because I had a headache and I was bashing my head on the keyboard'

ok im going to give u back your account then when psn is back up/facepalm
04-21-2011, 09:13 PM #6
ok im going to give u back your account then when psn is back up/facepalm

Yea u better, or i will proceed like i said on contacting an admin/mod to ip ban u from the site. The instant that psn is back online, i better get the new pass and email that u put on it or i will contact sony and a NGU admin/mod to ban u. I already contacted sony(PlayStation) once just to ask them what was the time-length ban for someone stealing someone else's account. They said that it was a 3 month console ban from psn.

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

Excuses do not give you immunity to the NGU Rules. You don't hear someone saying 'Oh I commited murder because I was on crack.' You don't see them walking free.

It's the same on NGU, you can't spam the shoutbox and then say 'Oh it was because I had a headache and I was bashing my head on the keyboard'

Thanks for that bro.Hope he gets the point that he cant break the rules just because a lame excuse.

We the NGU community have to get rid of all these scammers(likedarling65).
Last edited by toxic90384109284 ; 04-21-2011 at 09:19 PM.
04-21-2011, 09:17 PM #7
Originally posted by ToxIIc1 View Post
Yea u better, or i will proceed like i said on contacting an admin/mod to ip ban u from the site. The instant that psn is back online, i better get the new pass and email that u put on it or i will contact sony and get u banned from ngu. I already contacted sony(PlayStation) once just to ask them what was the time-length ban for someone stealing someone else's account. They said that it was a 3 month console ban from psn.

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

Thanks for that bro.Hope he gets the point that he cant break the rules just because a lame excuse.

We the NGU community have to get rid of all these scammers(likedarling65).

well banned me then ill love for you to do that it will be awsome imma just keep the account 3months later ill playy again i have a life you know :420:
04-21-2011, 09:22 PM #8
Wait.. you'd give the account to me... a random by-stander but you won't give it back to the guy it belongs to?

Well why don't you give it to me, then i'll give it back to him :fa:

nah i might as well keep it if he going through all this trouble /facepalm
04-21-2011, 09:28 PM #9
well banned me then ill love for you to do that it will be awsome imma just keep the account 3months later ill playy again i have a life you know :420:

I dont think u get this. They ban ur ps3, and return my account.
04-21-2011, 09:30 PM #10
nah i might as well keep it if he going through all this trouble /facepalm

You still wont be able to keep it. Like i said, we can do this the easy way(u give me my account) or the hard way(i get my account by force, ur ps3 gets console banned, and u get banned from ngu) U choose.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo