04-21-2011, 03:45 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:Toon_Squad(he changed his name to darlin,and now to toon again.)
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:(i took the below screenshots from when we were on teamviewer. He opened a notepad and thats were we were chatting over about the deal)
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.<<This is were i told him not to change the pass or email

When did this happen:Today

How did you purchase:
Sold My Account

How much?:
3-4000mspoints
1-12month gold

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?<<<
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He keept on making excuses about his mom buying the msp cards. And he keept on telling me to extend his days left to pay.

Other comments:
Toon(aka-darlin65) First told me he was just going to try out the account. He offered me 3- 4000 mspoints cards, and 1-12month gold membership.
I told him not to change the pass toll he gave me what he offered, he said yes.
So the next day i try to log in and it says that the email/pass was changed.
So i go and check my email, and playstation sent me an email saying that the email was changed. Here is a pic:
You must login or register to view this content.
So today, he told me to join his teamviewer and he tried to make me login to my account on his pc. I tolld him no, so he then told me that there was a glitch or something if i logged in to my account on his pc. He was basically trying to steal my ngu account. I told him that i wasnt going to login to my account on his pc, then he whent off team viewer and left saying that he was going to keep my account.
When i came back on NGU, he changed his username to darlin65.

Please NGU do something about him and others like him. People like him dont belong in ngu.
Last edited by toxic90384109284 ; 04-23-2011 at 04:17 PM.
04-22-2011, 02:38 AM #83
Originally posted by ToxIIc1 View Post
If he does give all the 4-4k mspoints by atleast friday, ill pm u to close the disputes and reports.

Will do man, thanks.
04-22-2011, 08:53 PM #84
Good to see you guys are making progress, Ill check back in tomorrow to see if everything went as planned. If not I'll ban the scammer
04-22-2011, 09:20 PM #85
Originally posted by EvilRip0306 View Post
Good to see you guys are making progress, Ill check back in tomorrow to see if everything went as planned. If not I'll ban the scammer

Thanks for coming in my thread Evil, i will contact you ASAP if anything happens.

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Yo btw, i was talking with him trough AIM. Now he is saying that he cant get me what he told me. The deal was 4mspcards, and he was sure he was going to get the 4, and right now he just told me that he can only get 3mspc because of TAX. Should i accept the 3cards, or no?
04-22-2011, 09:26 PM #86
Originally posted by ToxIIc1 View Post
Thanks for coming in my thread Evil, i will contact you ASAP if anything happens.

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Yo btw, i was talking with him trough AIM. Now he is saying that he cant get me what he told me. The deal was 4mspcards, and he was sure he was going to get the 4, and right now he just told me that he can only get 3mspc because of TAX. Should i accept the 3cards, or no?

Thats up to you, if you feel that 3 cards will do accept the deal. If not then I'll ban him and you won't be getting any of the cards
04-22-2011, 09:35 PM #87
Thats up to you, if you feel that 3 cards will do accept the deal. If not then I'll ban him and you won't be getting any of the cards

HM, ill accept the 3 cards. If he doesn't give all 3 by tomorrow(like he agreed to), ill make sure to contact u again so u can proceed with the consequences(ban) he is going to get.
04-24-2011, 12:20 AM #88
User has been banned.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo