04-21-2011, 03:45 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:Toon_Squad(he changed his name to darlin,and now to toon again.)
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:(i took the below screenshots from when we were on teamviewer. He opened a notepad and thats were we were chatting over about the deal)
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.<<This is were i told him not to change the pass or email

When did this happen:Today

How did you purchase:
Sold My Account

How much?:
3-4000mspoints
1-12month gold

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?<<<
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He keept on making excuses about his mom buying the msp cards. And he keept on telling me to extend his days left to pay.

Other comments:
Toon(aka-darlin65) First told me he was just going to try out the account. He offered me 3- 4000 mspoints cards, and 1-12month gold membership.
I told him not to change the pass toll he gave me what he offered, he said yes.
So the next day i try to log in and it says that the email/pass was changed.
So i go and check my email, and playstation sent me an email saying that the email was changed. Here is a pic:
You must login or register to view this content.
So today, he told me to join his teamviewer and he tried to make me login to my account on his pc. I tolld him no, so he then told me that there was a glitch or something if i logged in to my account on his pc. He was basically trying to steal my ngu account. I told him that i wasnt going to login to my account on his pc, then he whent off team viewer and left saying that he was going to keep my account.
When i came back on NGU, he changed his username to darlin65.

Please NGU do something about him and others like him. People like him dont belong in ngu.
Last edited by toxic90384109284 ; 04-23-2011 at 04:17 PM.
04-21-2011, 10:43 PM #38
Originally posted by Alpha View Post
Well I have to say I do agree with you there. He is being very impatient..

If you PROMISE that you can get him something in a few days.. then we need to tell him that..

i did i even i tried to tell him he dont listen Not Happy or Sad ive never tried to scam he just was being very impatient Not Happy or Sad
04-21-2011, 10:45 PM #39
Well I have to say I do agree with you there. He is being very impatient..

If you PROMISE that you can get him something in a few days.. then we need to tell him that..

Okey im back.
And dont belive what he says.He never had nothing. He scammed me from the begging. He asked me if he could change the pass, i told him no. But what did u he do, he changed it.
Then he told me he wasnt going to give me my account. It was all a set-up.
Dont believe the scammer. He is just trying to get u to think that he is the good guy, and im the bad.

And sorry if i got impatient. If u were in my shoes right now u would know how i fell bro.
04-21-2011, 10:47 PM #40
Originally posted by Darlin65 View Post
cuz i was going to get him what he wanted but then i tried to get the 12 month gold and the coupon didnt work so i tried to tell him that i couldnt get him the 12month gold unless he gave me more days cuz $60 dont appear from the sky and i dont work on holidays Not Happy or Sad so spring break is over for me on monday and i will start working and just said no i want what you offered but he DONT UNDERSTAND im trying to tell him that i can ask the cashier if i change one of the 4k msp for a gold year sub and if she says yes then ill get him what he wants but hes going to have to wait a couple of days and if he dont agree then Fu*k him/facepalm

Dude u are not smart, so now u are contradicting ur self. In one page in this thread, u said that u wernt going to give me what u offered anyways because it was a shitty account, now ur just making up storied. Stop making it hard on ur self.
04-21-2011, 10:49 PM #41
Alright we'll let him know when he gets back. Thanks :y:

BTW, he never told me that little made up story he told u. He keept on making up excuses and stuff. And then at the end, he tried to steal my ngu account because he knew i was going to report him as a scammer.

Like i said, dont believe nothing he's telling you.He is just trying to end up as the good guy.
04-21-2011, 10:50 PM #42
Originally posted by ToxIIc1 View Post
Dude u are not smart, so now u are contradicting ur self. In one page in this thread, u said that u wernt going to give me what u offered anyways because it was a shitty account, now ur just making up storied. Stop making it hard on ur self.

dude you dont understand i was going to get you the msp and the gold like ive said i can try to get it but u dont listen its to late now its 6:50 stores are closed at this time so stop trying to change my words im trying to settle this but u dont listen Not Happy or Sad/facepalm/facepalm
04-21-2011, 10:51 PM #43
I kinda am in your shoes. :confused:

Anyway, before we continue, if it gets to crazy and you do call Sony, it wasnt my fault, so tell them that this PSN: Toon_Squad_Luck was the one who stole it. Because I dont wanna be banned for this crap, and that way if he doesnt pay you, HE will get what he deserves. Winky Winky

Yea thnxs bro, but i wont call just yet. If i call, not only will he get banned but u will too because the ip's of the ps3's get stuck to the account. They see the original ip(mine) then the ones after the date i tell them i got my account stolen. We can still work something out if you want.
04-21-2011, 10:59 PM #44
Originally posted by Darlin65 View Post
dude you dont understand i was going to get you the msp and the gold like ive said i can try to get it but u dont listen its to late now its 6:50 stores are closed at this time so stop trying to change my words im trying to settle this but u dont listen Not Happy or Sad/facepalm/facepalm

How are u trying to settle this. Ur making it worse. Im not even changing ur words.

The exact words u told me at the end when u tried to steal my account was that if i logged in my account on ur pc i would get duble vbux, stop changing ur own words.

An admin will kno this, that u tryied to steal my account.

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Not necessarily if you do what I said above. This has happened before, and they didnt ban every PS3.

Yea, but they still ban the last ip that was used on that account.
Im just trying to make it safe here.

I can call them and tell them what u told me to say(risk of sony catching the last ip used on the account), or u can just give me new account info to my account.

Like i said, im trying to do it safe for u and me.
04-21-2011, 11:05 PM #45
Originally posted by Annie
How's it going guys?

Not bad bro.

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

Then Im stuck with no PSN at all.. And I dont have any Xbox games.. Im willing to give my Xbox one, and some Vbux.

What do u mean by u will have no psn at all?

And what do u mean by willing to give xbox one?
you mean the account u said that has 800msp left and gta:sa?
04-21-2011, 11:24 PM #46
Yeah that account, and if you take this back, I have no other PSN account at all.

I fell you bro.

Read the pm/

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo