07-26-2011, 02:15 PM #1
Fuser
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: WiKKiD
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

when did this happen: we traded on 7/6

How did you purchase: trade

How much?: a paypal acc with 47$

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade? trade

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:- he said he sold a different xbox acc with the same email and that the guy he gave it to changed his yahoo email. but i changed the email and pass for the acc he gave me, he was the only person who ever had the info for the acc, i asked for the Dob and secret question answer and he said it was his first car, but the question is where were you born, and he said he dosnt know the dob, .the paypal acc i gave him he got it limited, i just want my wikkid_juggalo back
08-04-2011, 01:53 PM #29
Jake
One Man Army
Originally posted by Dijis
It dosnt matter , he can

But he's said it didn't work?

Where are we going to go with this, dude? You were the one who was scammed, tell me what you would like to come of this. Smile
08-04-2011, 03:08 PM #30
Fuser
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Dave
But he's said it didn't work?

Where are we going to go with this, dude? You were the one who was scammed, tell me what you would like to come of this. Smile

i think that he is telling the truth, i just dont know how it got stolen, i never gave the info to anyone, and even if he
game shared with people, how would they know what the new email was because i changed it when i got it, and i
changed the pass, im not saying that wikkid changed it, but i know when you change the info, it sends a email to the previous email, and he can see what i changed it too, no one else knows what email i changed it too, except him,
because, it tells him.
08-04-2011, 06:16 PM #31
Jake
One Man Army
Originally posted by Dijis
i think that he is telling the truth, i just dont know how it got stolen, i never gave the info to anyone, and even if he
game shared with people, how would they know what the new email was because i changed it when i got it, and i
changed the pass, im not saying that wikkid changed it, but i know when you change the info, it sends a email to the previous email, and he can see what i changed it too, no one else knows what email i changed it too, except him,
because, it tells him.

So you suspect it was Wikkid or what? Because if it wasn't him or there's a chance it wasn't him then this dispute is rendered pointless.
08-04-2011, 06:21 PM #32
Fuser
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Dave
So you suspect it was Wikkid or what? Because if it wasn't him or there's a chance it wasn't him then this dispute is rendered pointless.

yes i suspect it was wikkid, as soon as someone signed in on it, i sent a message from my dFuseR account saying " how did you get that account" as soon as i sent it he deleted me, and at the time on ngu my name was xxdFuseRxx and, he said he let other people game share the account, but i recall, there was no map packs, or any games on the account, so why would some one want to game share off it, he might not know the doB or the special question answer, but he did make the account, no one else knew the email i changed it to EXCEPT him, and you can not change the email or password unless you know the current email. so i suspect it was him
08-04-2011, 06:58 PM #33
Ok I had games on there from my psn+ free games and also all my bfbc2 stuff on that account there was more cant remmber all of the games. Also just because you got deleted doesn't mean that it was me. Also wana tell me how I knew the email that you changed it to because I'm still confused on how I knew.
08-05-2011, 02:25 PM #34
Fuser
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by WiKKiD View Post
Ok I had games on there from my psn+ free games and also all my bfbc2 stuff on that account there was more cant remmber all of the games. Also just because you got deleted doesn't mean that it was me. Also wana tell me how I knew the email that you changed it to because I'm still confused on how I knew.

when you change an email, it sends a automatic email, to the email it was before i changed it, and you can click "show more" in the email and it shows the email i change it too, and your the only one who could have seen it, and to change a email and/or password on psn you need to know the current email in order to change it, i know that you said some one hacked your yahoo, when you gave them an xbox account with the same email. so thats how you know the email
08-05-2011, 03:14 PM #35
Ok how about you show me a picture of what they send you the email. Just change one of the accounts emails go to the email and take a screen shot of proof they show you the new email.
08-05-2011, 07:55 PM #36
Fuser
< ^ > < ^ >
Ok how about you show me a picture of what they send you the email. Just change one of the accounts emails go to the email and take a screen shot of proof they show you the new email.

ok i will do that, later,
08-06-2011, 01:57 PM #37
Fuser
< ^ > < ^ >

this is from when i first changed it when i got the acc

from [email][email protected][/email]
to [email][email protected][/email],
[email][email protected][/email]

as you see it sends YOUR email, [email][email protected][/email] this email too and if you click show details it says what my email i changed it too, thats how, sorry that its not a pic, i will try to take one when i get back on my computer as its broke im on my brothers

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo